Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-15-2016, 07:51 AM  
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Stupid Tourist Tricks

It's off to a fast start already this year! A list of incidents involving people trying to obtain the coveted Darwin Award. I will keep you up to date of all the stupid tourist tricks.

This yesterday: We thought it was cold! (this is a first)
http://www.ktvq.com/story/31975424/y...ed-it-was-cold

How this lady lived and was not gored is beyond me: Buy a Powerball ticket lady:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zfk1O9_quxs

This from last week: Amazing no one got taken out:
http://www.krtv.com/story/31915893/v...nal-park-video

Much of the time, this is what happens: Fat guy vs Bison https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNvTHOrTf_Y

At this rate, it should be a record year for goring incidents, Chinese tourists seem particularly clueless. So far no goring's, but it's coming.

If you have any from your area, post them up.

Last edited by Bwana; 06-08-2016 at 06:56 AM..
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-14-2016, 06:53 AM   #151
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockymtnchief View Post
Don't be alarmed. That's actually Bwana stumbling home from the bar. It seems that someone has moved his house.
911, what's your emergency?
You gotta get out here, they stole my house!!
Someone robbed your house, sir?
Naw! They took the whole dad burned thing!!
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-14-2016, 06:55 AM   #152
New and Improved

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Sad thing is, for all the excitement and wonder, most bears who do that have injuries to their front paw[s].
Thats what I was thinking. Looked like his front paws were just kind off hanging there.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-14-2016, 06:57 AM   #153
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
I hate it when that happens!

I have always wanted to get a Bigfoot costume and mess with you bastards on one of our adventures. Jump out from behind a tree, let out a sasquatch howl and run toward you. The only reason I haven't pulled that one is because I know you guys are well armed and I would likely end up getting my ass shot!!

Kinda like the guy in western Montana??? You know...the one that the girl ran over with her car!
rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 06:59 AM   #154

Quote:

Kinda like the guy in western Montana??? You know...the one that the girl ran over with her car!
For the people that are going WTF?

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/man-hit-...-bigfoot-hoax/
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-14-2016, 07:00 AM   #155
Wasted away again...

Quote:

I gotta hear this story.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-14-2016, 07:05 AM   #156
Supporter

Quote:
I hate it when that happens!

I have always wanted to get a Bigfoot costume and mess with you bastards on one of our adventures. Jump out from behind a tree, let out a sasquatch howl and run toward you. The only reason I haven't pulled that one is because I know you guys are well armed and I would likely end up getting my ass shot!!
- the two of you wandering around the mountains

Last edited by Baby Lee; 06-16-2016 at 07:20 AM..
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-14-2016, 07:52 AM   #157

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
- the two of your wandering around the mountains
I love that movie.
Old 06-15-2016, 09:10 PM   #158
Supporter

Chinese man fined for collecting thermal water in Yellowstone

http://billingsgazette.com/lifestyle...ampaign=LEEDCC
rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-15-2016, 11:49 PM   #159
Future NBA Finals MVP

You guys must all covet nature much more than me. Going to a national park sounds incredibly boring.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-16-2016, 07:18 AM   #160

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
You guys must all covet nature much more than me. Going to a national park sounds incredibly boring.
You couldn't pay me enough to go through Yellowstone in the summer. I love going to the mountains to get away from people and relax on my ATV's with my fly rods. Going through Yellowstone at this point would not be a relaxing experience for me, dealing with morons stopped in the middle of the road for a gopher/bison jam would raise my blood pressure.

This is my Idea of a place to relax:

Not this:

This:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Cooke City BruceGreg 8-20-2011 094.jpg
Views:	241
Size:	153.3 KB
ID:	112339  

Last edited by Bwana; 06-16-2016 at 07:39 AM..
Old 06-16-2016, 07:24 AM   #161

Quote:
Chinese man fined for collecting thermal water in Yellowstone

http://billingsgazette.com/lifestyle...ampaign=LEEDCC
Oh crap, now the Chinese are starting to show up. For some reason they are the ones that normally have issues understanding the rules in the park. There should be some interesting news articles in the near future.
Old 07-25-2016, 08:15 AM   #162
It was not a fair catch

Woman gets out of car at nature park-China

http://www.kare11.com/news/nation-no...ur-1/280481218
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2016, 08:24 AM   #163

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
Woman gets out of car at nature park-China

http://www.kare11.com/news/nation-no...ur-1/280481218
Wow! That thing drug her off like she was a rag doll. Darwin Award consideration.
Old 07-25-2016, 08:57 AM   #164
Go Beavers!

Quote:
Wow! That thing drug her off like she was a rag doll. Darwin Award consideration.
Quote:
BEIJING - Siberian tigers at a wildlife park in Beijing mauled a woman to death and wounded another when they stepped out of their car in an enclosure, a Chinese state-run newspaper said.

A tiger pounced on one of the women after she got out of a private car in which she was touring the Beijing Badaling Wildlife World on Saturday, the Legal Evening News reported.

Surveillance video shows a woman getting out of a white sedan after it stops in the tiger enclosure.

As she walks to the driver’s side door and opens it, a tiger suddenly attacks from her behind and drags her off.

The second woman was killed by another tiger that leapt at her after she stepped out of the vehicle to try to help her companion, the report said.
So, it sounds like the woman drug off by the tiger in the video was just injured, while the woman that got out to help was the one to get killed. Am I reading that right?
Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-25-2016, 10:25 AM   #165
It was not a fair catch

Correct frosty
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.