Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-04-2020, 12:06 PM   #16471
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Did noT

What post #?
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2020, 12:10 PM   #16472
"Think BOOM!"

Guess there was a plasma transfusion done in LA from a recovered COVID-19 to a sick patient.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2020, 12:14 PM   #16473
Supporter

756 deaths today thus far with 547 of those from NY\NJ
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2020, 12:15 PM   #16474
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
Ok read it

Been a while since my therapeutics and pathophysiology days but that’s seems about right

My issue with biologics is just the time and resources it takes to make them
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2020, 12:15 PM   #16475
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
Guess there was a plasma transfusion done in LA from a recovered COVID-19 to a sick patient.
And? What happened?
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2020, 12:15 PM   #16476
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
Seriously, someone needs to lock the entire states of NY and NJ down Chinese style and some cleaning crews need to go in their and literally fog everything. How in the **** do you get 11,000 cases a ****ing day? I mean NY alone is about ready to pass the entire country of Italy.

Well this is a welcome change from you compared to a few weeks ago.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2020, 12:16 PM   #16477
In Search of a Life

Quote:
And? What happened?
They got better because it works
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2020, 12:16 PM   #16478
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
And? What happened?
Just saw it on CNN. They said that the patient improved almost immediately, or words to that effect. Made me wary so I'm looking for confirmation.

https://www.ocregister.com/2020/04/0...-the-pandemic/
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2020, 12:19 PM   #16479
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
Just saw it on CNN. They said that the patient improved almost immediately, or words to that effect. Made me wary so I'm looking for confirmation.

https://www.ocregister.com/2020/04/0...-the-pandemic/
How realistic is it to roll that out on a large scale?
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2020, 12:20 PM   #16480
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Well this is a welcome change from you compared to a few weeks ago.
No, it is not. I don't like this lock down shit. It has to be last choice. But for some ****ing reason, the NY\NJ area wants to **** this shit up more than everyone. It's like they told Italy to hold their beer or something.
Old 04-04-2020, 12:21 PM   #16481
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
How realistic is it to roll that out on a large scale?
I don't know. I assume that they can't synthesize plasma, so that's a lot of blood. Maybe I'm wrong.
Old 04-04-2020, 12:23 PM   #16482
In Search of a Life

You can synthesize antibodies. Couple companies working on it. Regeneron is one I’ve seen

Do you guys just skip over my posts? I’ve only been posting links to that stuff for weeks. Damn guys
Old 04-04-2020, 12:27 PM   #16483
Inmem 2.0

Dong how are things in England?
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2020, 12:28 PM   #16484
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
You can synthesize antibodies. Couple companies working on it. Regeneron is one I’ve seen

Do you guys just skip over my posts? I’ve only been posting links to that stuff for weeks. Damn guys
Hi, I'm Donger. Who are you?
Old 04-04-2020, 12:28 PM   #16485
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Dong how are things in England?
Raining (probably).