Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-23-2014, 11:39 PM   #2
Veteran

U Talkin' U2 to Me? is great if you just want to hear about the band U2, and nothing else.
Sannyasi 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSannyasi 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSannyasi 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSannyasi 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSannyasi 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSannyasi 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSannyasi 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSannyasi 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSannyasi 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSannyasi 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSannyasi 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 07-07-2014, 11:02 AM   #3
Supporter

Latest getting Doug with high live at Largo up on youtube

Sarah Silverman, Howard Kremer, Ngaio Bealum, Dan Harmon & James Adomian

All star lineup, should be good.

Doug: Hey Dan, see this bar on my chair? I hook my feet behind it so I don't turn into a Lily Tomlin sketch.

Last edited by Baby Lee; 07-07-2014 at 11:23 AM..
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-07-2014, 02:57 PM   #4
Supporter

Louie tells the most gut-busting story to Jerry, it's all pretty amusing, but the story is about halfway through the clip. Look for the cartoon.

http://comediansincarsgettingcoffee....e-blue-numbers

The story behind the story

http://www.dnainfo.com/new-york/2012...n-inwood-marsh
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2014, 03:35 PM   #5
Supporter

Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee is BACK!!

This week, Kevin Hart w/ $3.3M Porsche RSK Spyder.

http://comediansincarsgettingcoffee....ng-in-the-wind
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Seinfeld.jpg
Views:	186
Size:	59.8 KB
ID:	108512  

Last edited by Baby Lee; 11-12-2014 at 03:48 PM..
Old 11-12-2014, 11:11 PM   #6
Band

Eagerly awaiting Superego's third episode of the season. First two have been solid.
noa Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.noa Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.noa Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.noa Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.noa Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.noa Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.noa Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.noa Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.noa Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.noa Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.noa Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-06-2015, 01:36 PM   #7
Supporter

Well, looks like Carolla stomped into the biggest puddle of dumb**** ever.
Old 01-06-2015, 11:43 PM   #8
MVP

Listen to Corolla maybe once a twice a week depending on the guest and that seemed fairly odd during the Oswalt episode the other day.
Miles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 01-21-2015, 10:02 PM   #9
Band

Horatio Sanz killed me on the most recent CBB. "Good gravy, you're going to give me a grabber." I loved how much you could hear everyone laughing. Also, Horatio put out an episode of his own podcast, The Hooray Show, and it sounds like more will be coming.
Posted via Mobile Device
noa Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.noa Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.noa Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.noa Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.noa Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.noa Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.noa Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.noa Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.noa Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.noa Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.noa Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-21-2015, 10:07 PM   #10
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by noa View Post
Horatio Sanz killed me on the most recent CBB. "Good gravy, you're going to give me a grabber." I loved how much you could hear everyone laughing. Also, Horatio put out an episode of his own podcast, The Hooray Show, and it sounds like more will be coming.
Posted via Mobile Device
Did you catch when he was on with Benny Schwazz a couple weeks back as 'Uncle Stoney?'

All that talk about how into marijuana he was, the when he finally took a hit of weed, . . . then coughed for like a minute straight then took a nap on mic I thought I was going to die laughing.

"This one's called Charlie Sheen, it's a sativa . . . .'

'DON'T LAUGH AT ME, I'M GONNA ****IN' DIE. . . . MY HEART!!! GRBLBLGRRRBLECH!!!'

Last edited by Baby Lee; 01-21-2015 at 10:17 PM..
Old 01-22-2015, 06:40 PM   #11
Band

Yeah, Uncle Stoney cracked me up, too. Sometimes I expect the drug jokes to be too juvenile for me, but he always ends up making me laugh with them.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 02-17-2015, 01:49 PM   #12
PLAY GOOD FOOTBALL

Not sure if it's been mentioned but the Bill Burr podcast is hilarious simply for the advertisements. He cracks jokes on all the sponsors, plus Burr is great anyways
L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-17-2015, 02:06 PM   #13
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A. Chieffan View Post
Not sure if it's been mentioned but the Bill Burr podcast is hilarious simply for the advertisements. He cracks jokes on all the sponsors, plus Burr is great anyways

Norm MacDonald crushes his ads
Old 02-17-2015, 05:20 PM   #14
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post

Norm MacDonald crushes his ads
Hot damn, teh **** happened to Norm?

Looks like he drinks more than I do...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2015, 05:34 PM   #15
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
Hot damn, teh **** happened to Norm?

Looks like he drinks more than I do...
I actually think he's a complete teetotaler.

But yeah, when he first came back he was a hefty boy.

He's slimmed down some since. Probably got a load of what his early shows looked like

Here's his most recent