Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-20-2022, 01:11 PM  
I'll be back.

House of the Dragon

OH YEAH!

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-24-2022, 12:26 AM   #496
MONTANA #19

Now that the first season of HOTD is in the can, I’m hoping we get a Jon Snow show. Maybe they can right some of the wrongs of season 8. It should end with Jon riding Drogon and sitting the iron throne like the original series should have.
arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 10-24-2022, 08:50 AM   #497
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrowheadnation View Post
Now that the first season of HOTD is in the can, I’m hoping we get a Jon Snow show. Maybe they can right some of the wrongs of season 8. It should end with Jon riding Drogon and sitting the iron throne like the original series should have.
There is no more Iron Throne.
WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 10-24-2022, 10:12 AM   #498
offense > defense

Man. Just run out of words to gush about the show. I'm so pissed at myself for allowing myself to see spoilers about the way Vhagar-Arrax went down.

That was on Friday. To be honest I wasn't happy. As a F&B reader, I was saying to myself, no, Aemond would've wanted to murder Luke. But of course the show handled it amazingly well, and I think it makes sense. Aemond is still young (despite the actor's look), not a seasoned murderer and war criminal.

It was amazing to watch. Absolutely amazing CGI and VFX, the best of the season I think. Maybe the best dragon VFX ever. An absolutely perfect adaption of one of the best book lines: "Then the storm broke, and the dragons danced." Just wish I could've seen it for the first time with an element of surprise.

I could go on forever. I guess one of the only good things about a delay between seasons (I'm guessing they release spring 2024, at least, not a full 2 years) is that we'll have that chance. One thing I'll say, I think Emma D'Arcy's acting is severely underrated because she's in a lot of scenes that people either don't like, or could do without, or maybe aren't as hype. I mean, their childbirth scenes are the best I've ever personally seen on screen. They convey soooo many emotions so convincingly.
CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.
Old 10-24-2022, 12:00 PM   #499
Supporter

I gotta say that was a great episode.

Spoiler!

Like I said before, the little things are what makes the thing go and they goddamned got it.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-24-2022, 12:46 PM   #500
Plays to win the game!

Spoiler!
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 10-24-2022, 01:16 PM   #501
Needs more middle fingers

Clicked on thread to not read a single post.

Haven't seen the episode yet. Basically edging myself right now.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-24-2022, 01:30 PM   #502
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravedigger View Post
Spoiler!
This is interesting, as a non-book reader, going into the finale Aemond was my rooting interest. Picked on and laughed at as a kid only to become a skilled fighter with a badass dragon and an eye patch, but after last night I kind of got the feeling that isn't how the story arc is intended.

Also, I feel like I'm supposed to be rooting for the Rhaenyra side but they seem just as ****y as anyone else on the show. And while this show is fantastic and the characters are all well done, outside of maybe the Valerian girls and some dragons, I'm kind of looking forward to everyone on this show meeting a painful death. Which is nearly a 180 from GoT where I had clear rooting interests.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-24-2022, 05:08 PM   #503
MONTANA #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat View Post
There is no more Iron Throne.
LOL....forgot all about that. So he'll sit on the pile of melted iron
arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 10-24-2022, 05:10 PM   #504
MONTANA #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravedigger View Post
Spoiler!
Spoiler!

Last edited by arrowheadnation; 10-24-2022 at 06:17 PM..
Old 10-24-2022, 05:48 PM   #505
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Can we put everything including your personal opinions on the pacing, lagging, how well it sets up 2nd season etc with the finale into spoilers until it’s broadcast on Sunday.
Why do you even open the goddamn thread if you're so worried about spoilers?
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2022, 07:05 PM   #506
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrowheadnation View Post
Spoiler!
Spoiler!
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-24-2022, 07:16 PM   #507
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by rydogg58 View Post
Not that lineage.

Spoiler!

I only know this because my wife and daughter spent the most of the night watching youtube videos of the Targaryen succession.
And Aemond is the great grandpa X9-10 of
Spoiler!
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-24-2022, 07:40 PM   #508
20 Menthol KOOLs

Spoiler!
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-24-2022, 07:46 PM   #509
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Spoiler!
The "It wasn't my fault" angle won't play. He has to own it or it would be totally out of character for how they've painted him. If they try to go the other way it will be disappointing.
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-24-2022, 08:17 PM   #510
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Spoiler!
What I love is that the books, overall, are third hand accounts.

Really, the show is setting the canon - as long as GRRM is involved like he is.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.