Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-09-2020, 08:51 PM  
Roy E.

RIP former pro wrestler Kamala "The Ugandan Giant"

Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-10-2020, 03:36 PM   #16
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatorhog View Post
Seeing how my grandmother died from complications from the betus, go on and preach to me about it, oh brilliant one.

So again, I'll restate it. This guy had underlying health issues. Severe enough that he was on dialysis. But yeah, covid was the real problem here
Sorry about your grandma, but that doesn't make you an expert on that (my pops has it and suffers from neuropathy so bad he didn't realize he burned the skin off his feet by standing in my driveway with socks on helping me build a backyard playground). He could have lived longer but yes Covid did him in.
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-10-2020, 04:00 PM   #17
When pigs fly

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeauford View Post
Sorry about your grandma, but that doesn't make you an expert on that (my pops has it and suffers from neuropathy so bad he didn't realize he burned the skin off his feet by standing in my driveway with socks on helping me build a backyard playground). He could have lived longer but yes Covid did him in.
Grandma had a good life, she made it to 80. She ended up losing part of her leg and had other issues. The end was rough, but it is what it is. Not my point though. I know it doesn't make me an expert, but it also doesn't mean I'm totally clueless either.

If the man was far enough down that he was getting dialysis weekly, his system was weak as hell already. His kidneys were obviously toast, and if he wasn't a candidate for a new kidney, what was his realistic outlook? If it wasn't covid, it was going to be something.
tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 08-10-2020, 04:19 PM   #18
MVP

Quote:
Grandma had a good life, she made it to 80. She ended up losing part of her leg and had other issues. The end was rough, but it is what it is. Not my point though. I know it doesn't make me an expert, but it also doesn't mean I'm totally clueless either.

If the man was far enough down that he was getting dialysis weekly, his system was weak as hell already. His kidneys were obviously toast, and if he wasn't a candidate for a new kidney, what was his realistic outlook? If it wasn't covid, it was going to be something.
I would prefer to be dead in that case yes.
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-10-2020, 04:28 PM   #19
Veteran

Someone embed the "bowling with kamala" youtube vid lol.
Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-10-2020, 04:58 PM   #20
Beyond the Rapids

Wow, he was 70? I'm old.
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-10-2020, 05:38 PM   #21
Roy E.

He had both legs amputated because of the beetus.
Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-11-2020, 01:58 AM   #22
Politically Incorrect

He was a late comer to World Wide Wrestling. I think he was mid 90's.

Anyone know when he came onto the scene?
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-11-2020, 09:19 AM   #23
When pigs fly

Quote:
I would prefer to be dead in that case yes.
Which one? lol
tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 08-11-2020, 09:32 AM   #24
MVP

Quote:
Which one? lol
The one where I end of looking like this:

No thanks. Kill me now.
Old 08-11-2020, 10:29 AM   #25
When pigs fly

Quote:
The one where I end of looking like this:

No thanks. Kill me now.
Ah, ok. So the dialysis scenario is your preferred exit? Good to know.
Old 08-11-2020, 01:14 PM   #26
Pritay Pritay Pritay Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
He was a late comer to World Wide Wrestling. I think he was mid 90's.

Anyone know when he came onto the scene?
He started out in the 70s, but he became Kamala in Memphis around 1981.
BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.