Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-09-2020, 05:45 PM  

Power 5 conferences moving toward postponing 2020 NCAA football season

tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-10-2020, 04:32 AM   #31
MVP

As long as 30% of Americans think that Covids is simply the new Flu, it will continue to be like this. Are contact sports over for good?
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-10-2020, 04:41 AM   #32
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

2021 draft is going suck.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-10-2020, 04:48 AM   #33
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeF View Post
As long as 30% of Americans think that Covids is simply the new Flu, it will continue to be like this. Are contact sports over for good?
How long you willing to live in fear of it? Mask up!
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-10-2020, 06:19 AM   #34
Supreme Commander of My House

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
There is no money for the players. It’s non-essential. Forcing players to risk their health so others can make money? No way that’s happening in today’s environment.
Wow, I had no idea players are forced into sports and can't make their own decisions. Here I thought slavery had been abolished....
cookster50 would the whole thing.cookster50 would the whole thing.cookster50 would the whole thing.cookster50 would the whole thing.cookster50 would the whole thing.cookster50 would the whole thing.cookster50 would the whole thing.cookster50 would the whole thing.cookster50 would the whole thing.cookster50 would the whole thing.cookster50 would the whole thing.
Old 08-10-2020, 08:34 AM   #35
Inmem 2.0

As much as it will suck not seeing the Huskers play on Saturdays I'm cool with it this was going to be a tough season schedule wise.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-10-2020, 08:35 AM   #36
It was not a fair catch

SEC-yuck.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-10-2020, 08:37 AM   #37
Inmem 2.0

Dan talked to a source that told him the Big Ten had an internal vote over the weekend and only Nebraska and Iowa voted to play this season. 12-2 vote to not play.
@dpshow
8:32 AM · Aug 10, 2020
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-10-2020, 08:38 AM   #38
It was not a fair catch

I can't see Iowa or NEB bailing to play in the SEC for a season.

This is just nuts.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-10-2020, 08:47 AM   #39
Inmem 2.0

I wonder what the economic fall out from this will be too. Its one thing if fans couldnr be at the games but bars and restaurants which are already hurting and totally getting ****ed by this.
Old 08-10-2020, 08:53 AM   #40
In Search of a Life

Yeah, there are alot of cities that without that college football income are gonna be decimated.

There's going to be alot of colleges and such that won't survive economically after this either.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-10-2020, 08:57 AM   #41
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Yeah, there are alot of cities that without that college football income are gonna be decimated.

There's going to be alot of colleges and such that won't survive economically after this either.
I believe Iowa is one of the most profitable in college football. Over 100mil.
Think of tv contracts, sponsorship.
Big 10 network gave 65 million to EACH school.
Old 08-10-2020, 09:00 AM   #42
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

The SEC will play.

Certain teams in the ACC (i.e. Clemson) will play.

Maybe even certain teams in the Big 10 (i.e. Ohio State) will play.

The Big 12 will play.

There will be a season... too much $$$ and political pressure at state schools involved.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-10-2020, 10:02 AM   #43
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
I wonder what the economic fall out from this will be too. Its one thing if fans couldnr be at the games but bars and restaurants which are already hurting and totally getting ****ed by this.
Big 10 teams would lose roughly 78 million dollars with no season.

No matter how this shakes out, college football is never going to be the same again.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-10-2020, 10:04 AM   #44
Ultrabanned

I'm gonna be really bummed if I can't make fun of corn this year. I mean I'm still going to but the on field product usually brightens my Saturdays up.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-10-2020, 10:07 AM   #45
go to work wasted

can't believe they are going to force me to be more productive around the house on Saturdays
backinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli