J. SolerRF 0 0 0 0 0 0 .267 .348 .550
S. PerezDH 0 0 0 0 0 0 .313 .324 .522
H. Dozier1B 0 0 0 0 0 0 .000 .000 .000
A. MondesiSS 0 0 0 0 0 0 .262 .274 .377
A. GordonLF 0 0 0 0 0 0 .200 .273 .300
M. Franco3B 0 0 0 0 0 0 .258 .266 .516
N. Lopez2B 0 0 0 0 0 0 .250 .294 .375
C. GallagherC 0 0 0 0 0 0 .000 .250 .000

I'm a big Dozier fan. Needed a thread for his comeback.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-09-2020, 03:49 PM   #46
In Search of a Life

Only 2 games back of the wild card!! I actually like our starting rotation now that Jorge Lopez is gone for good. Keller, Duffy, Junis, Singer is a good rotation
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2020, 03:56 PM   #47
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Take 2 from the Reds, and we’re right back in it. Crazy.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-09-2020, 04:00 PM   #48
You don't faze me, Gobble.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post
Only 2 games back of the wild card!! I actually like our starting rotation now that Jorge Lopez is gone for good. Keller, Duffy, Junis, Singer is a good rotation
Don't forget Bubic.
Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 08-09-2020, 04:01 PM   #49
You don't faze me, Gobble.

Why is the bullpen so awesome?
Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 08-09-2020, 05:35 PM   #50
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
I'd never thought I'd say this but baseball has been so bad ass they really need to shorten the season and allow more playoff teams all the time makes this much more exciting
I agree. I’m digging this season (provides, of course, it can be finished).
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-09-2020, 05:51 PM   #51
Herm is the worst...horrible

Two things: First, I love beating the shit out of the Twins. Their fans are the worst and they deserve the frustration of being swept by us. Second, thus far this bullpen is giving a 2012/1013 bullpen vibe...young guys that are getting their feet under them with some vets having good years. The difference is that we actually have decent starters coming into their own. Fully expect Kower to make his debut if there's an opening by Covid or injury. Time to get these guys acclimated is now.
dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 08-09-2020, 07:29 PM   #52
Veteran

3.5 back of the division... we just got Keller and Dozier... i think we win the division! Screw the other crappy teams.
Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-09-2020, 07:30 PM   #53
In Search of a Life

Meanwhile the Cardinals have too play 55 games in 46 days
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-09-2020, 07:52 PM   #54
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallaschiefsfan View Post
Two things: First, I love beating the shit out of the Twins. Their fans are the worst and they deserve the frustration of being swept by us. Second, thus far this bullpen is giving a 2012/1013 bullpen vibe...young guys that are getting their feet under them with some vets having good years. The difference is that we actually have decent starters coming into their own. Fully expect Kower to make his debut if there's an opening by Covid or injury. Time to get these guys acclimated is now.
I agree about beating the Twins,but i've actually never heard that about their fans.I thought everybody was supposedly nice in Minnesota,ha.
PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 08-09-2020, 08:03 PM   #55
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post
Meanwhile the Cardinals have too play 55 games in 46 days
This is a holy shit.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-09-2020, 08:22 PM   #56
Herm is the worst...horrible

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleJesus28 View Post
I agree about beating the Twins,but i've actually never heard that about their fans.I thought everybody was supposedly nice in Minnesota,ha.
Nah...they just invaded the K for years...acting like it was their second home ballpark back when they were good and we were really bad. Just made me cranky and I can't get over it.
dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 08-09-2020, 08:51 PM   #57
The Beast Inside Your Head

Quote:
Have you seen that city lately?
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-09-2020, 09:46 PM   #58
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallaschiefsfan View Post
Nah...they just invaded the K for years...acting like it was their second home ballpark back when they were good and we were really bad. Just made me cranky and I can't get over it.
I see.I guess they were good in the Mauer/Morneau days,but i don't even remember them making a run at the playoffs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy View Post
Have you seen that city lately?
Haha good point.Well times have def. changed,thats just the vibe i used to get from the upper Midwest i guess.
PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 08-09-2020, 09:49 PM   #59
Mod Team

Quote:
I see.I guess they were good in the Mauer/Morneau days,but i don't even remember them making a run at the playoffs.

Haha good point.Well times have def. changed,thats just the vibe i used to get from the upper Midwest i guess.
Minnesota people are generally very nice.

Pussies, but nice.
Old 08-09-2020, 10:19 PM   #60
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
I'd never thought I'd say this but baseball has been so bad ass they really need to shorten the season and allow more playoff teams all the time makes this much more exciting
No way. Baseball is such an inferior sport compared to basketball and football that it needs to be everyday. That is part of the allure. It gives me something to pay attention to and check on every single day. it would lose some of it's appeal, at least to me, if they did less games.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.