Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 08-08-2020, 03:23 PM  
For The Glory Of The City

What is the relationship like between you and the parents of your significant other?

Do you have challenges that are pretty stereotypical or is it a pretty great connection.

Last edited by |Zach|; 08-08-2020 at 03:36 PM..
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-09-2020, 02:23 PM   #61
Mod Team

They live 1,200 miles away so it's prefect.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2020, 02:42 PM   #62
Supporter

I don't have time ATM to go through my in-laws and my story. I will leave this here though, don't give up too quick, which I think is what Zach is questioning. I will follow up later when I get some time.
TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 08-09-2020, 02:58 PM   #63
MVP

He’s dead
We were cool
She’s still kicking...just left the house.
40 years
I guess we get along ok
Bitches about my driving constantly
sec
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-10-2020, 07:52 AM   #64
Curmudgeon

I never knew my FIL because he died wen my wife was in high school. My relationship with my MIL was chilly at first, mostly because she expected my wife (the baby of the family) to move back to the small town she was from after graduation. That wasn't going to happen. She died about 7 years after we were married, but she treated me like all the other in-laws. I got along with all her brothers and sisters. In fact, it was one of her sisters that introduced us.
oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.
Old 08-10-2020, 08:58 AM   #65
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
I struggle with my mother-in-law on a daily basis but she lives with us, so I wouldn’t call the situation “normal”. And honestly, it’s much more difficult for my wife than it is for me.
Oh, good Lord, you poor guy.

I love my MIL but there is no way. I would be going crazy.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-10-2020, 08:59 AM   #66
Supporter

My in laws really didn't like me when my wife and I first started dating back in high school. I was the bad influence. Over the years, though, they have come to really appreciate me and I them. We have a great relationship.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-10-2020, 09:00 AM   #67
I'll be back.

Foursomes?
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-10-2020, 10:50 AM   #68
Texting Ms. Dobbs

My relationship with my in-laws was fantastic. When my FIL passed in 2007 it was the first time I cried (I was 37) when I lost somebody close. This includes my 4 grandparents. Several years later I developed a torn disc in my back and started going to pain management. My wife has Lupus and she was in pain management as well. I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to guess what happened. I ended up addicted to them. I would use all mine and then steal hers. It got to the point where she was going to live with her mother and taking the kids. Needless to say, I got clean real fast after that.

How does this play into the in-laws you might ask. Of course her mother and sister, rightfully so, wanted her to leave me. By the Grace of God she didn't. This has been a lot of years ago and I still feel uncomfortable going there.

TL : DR - My relationship with my in-laws was great until I became an asshole and ruined it.
Steron would the whole thing.Steron would the whole thing.Steron would the whole thing.Steron would the whole thing.Steron would the whole thing.Steron would the whole thing.Steron would the whole thing.Steron would the whole thing.Steron would the whole thing.Steron would the whole thing.Steron would the whole thing.
Old 08-10-2020, 11:09 AM   #69
Draconian Warlord

Can't/won't say I love them, but I enjoy spending time with them. I don't think they hate me..... but shit, I'm a car salesman, how much can they really like me? All kidding aside, as long as I am good to my SO, they will be happy.

My BIL, however is a pure joy and I absolutely enjoy every minute of his and his wives company.
burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 08-10-2020, 11:17 AM   #70
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kman34 View Post
I’m lucky... Mine consider me a son and I treat them like a second set of parents..
This. I have a wonderful relationship with my in-laws.
chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-10-2020, 12:04 PM   #71
MVP

They are dead. I didn't kill them however. We had a great relationship
tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-10-2020, 09:15 PM   #72
Supporter

I hit the jackpot. If I had a complaint it's that they are too nice and my fil won't let me help him much because he has always been very independent in his farming.

They're great and would be welcome to. Ice in if they needed to do so or I'd put up a small shop/MIL apartment on my place in a minute.

My pro tip....I've thawed a lot of early ice over the year by working or doing a task very early on. Mow the yard, scoop the snow, trim the trees, clean up storm damage....do the dishes or something.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.