Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 08-08-2020, 10:14 AM  
Has a particular set of skills

Hill and Hardman had a 40 & 60 yard race today

BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2020, 06:31 PM   #46
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
It was 50 yards, I think Ty accidentally typed the 'm.' They were lined up at the 50; ran to the 10.
That makes it a 40 yard dash
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2020, 06:33 PM   #47
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
That makes it a 40 yard dash
Sorry, yeah, that's what I meant. It was a 40 yard race, but they started on the 50, for the reasons I stated above.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2020, 06:33 PM   #48
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

3 thoughts:

1. These two are very fast
2. They both play football for the Kansas City Chiefs
3 (and best yet). The Kansas City Chiefs are my favorite professional football team in the National Football League
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2020, 06:47 PM   #49
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
3 thoughts:

3 (and best yet). The Kansas City Chiefs are my favorite professional football team in the National Football League
OH yesss I prefer the Kansas City Chiefs too!
KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 08-08-2020, 06:56 PM   #50
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
I think Hardman wants to be great too.
I agree with this wholeheartedly. From the very beginning Mecole has struck me as someone who loves being in the limelight and is willing to put in the work to achieve success. I think he has a confidence about him that will get him there.
penchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 08-08-2020, 07:20 PM   #51
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by penchief View Post
I agree with this wholeheartedly. From the very beginning Mecole has struck me as someone who loves being in the limelight and is willing to put in the work to achieve success. I think he has a confidence about him that will get him there.
and most of us thought he was insurance in case Hill got suspended. But now we know that the Chiefs and the NFL had the tape clearing Hill the whole time. They were just adding more firepower for Mahomes.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2020, 09:13 PM   #52
Starter

Terrell Owens and Hardman would be a good race. Tyreek is in a class by himself.
kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.
Old 08-08-2020, 09:29 PM   #53
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
and most of us thought he was insurance in case Hill got suspended. But now we know that the Chiefs and the NFL had the tape clearing Hill the whole time. They were just adding more firepower for Mahomes.
See this is exactly what Veach envisioned i believe when he drafted Mecole. It had little to nothing to do with Tyreek except havining another sppeedster opposite side to run down field.

Although i thiank insurance over Sammy Watkins is more than likely for reason to draft Mecole .

I'm excited for the future of Mecole hne is alryeadyh one of my favoriette Chiefs his kick rerturun was something special againts hte Texaasses
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2020, 09:51 PM   #54
In Search of a Life

Pretty cool idea. Tyreek is quicker. But watch mecole burst on the mahomes jump pass vs Tenn. He did that a few times last year where he gets crazy separation moving from a walk to a sprint. They're fast in really different ways.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2020, 10:24 PM   #55
In Search of a Life

Matt Breida can take both of these guys.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 6     Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2020, 11:08 PM   #56
Plays to win the game!

This is the Flash vs Superman.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2020, 11:32 PM   #57
Get in, loser.

I need Rich Eisen super imposed for scale.

On a similar note, I loved that commercial where Don Cheadle raced Dante Hall. Cheadle gets dusted and through his huffs and puffs says "And I'm pretty fast" while Hall just scoffs.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2020, 11:53 PM   #58
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
3 thoughts:

4. The Kansas City Chiefs are defending Super Bowl Champions.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2020, 11:56 PM   #59
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
Matt Breida can take both of these guys.
He is pretty fast but nope!
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-09-2020, 12:59 AM   #60
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravedigger View Post
This is the Flash vs Superman.
Indeed Tyreek Superman Mecole the Flash
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.