Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 08-08-2020, 10:14 AM  
Has a particular set of skills

Hill and Hardman had a 40 & 60 yard race today

BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2020, 03:01 PM   #31
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
It's pretty clear to me that they started on the 40 yard line, Mecole slowed down around the 10 and Tyreek put a cap on it on the 5.
I think it is the 50 Dane. When they cross the 30, they have already crossed another line marker which has to be the 40. Again, I still could be wrong, but it sure looks to be the case.
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 08-08-2020, 03:06 PM   #32
In Search of a Life

Maybe it is 45 to 5?
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 08-08-2020, 03:20 PM   #33
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Doesn't really matter who is fastest between them too but as long as they are both faster than the DBs that chase them is what really matters
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2020, 03:54 PM   #34
In Search of a Life

Started at the 50 and 10 was the finish
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-08-2020, 03:55 PM   #35
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Yeah he let up 30 yards in because it was clear he was going to lose.

Wouldn’t Hill have qualified for the 100 meter dash in the Olympics based on his high school track time
In high school Tyreek ran a 10.19 in the 100 Meters

Jamaal who went on a dual scholarship at Texas ran a 10.21 in the 100M
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2020, 04:03 PM   #36
The Beast Inside Your Head

I'd like to get Ubeja's breakdown of the race.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2020, 04:20 PM   #37
Fish are scared of me

Mecole is so smart he's already baiting other teams.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2020, 04:23 PM   #38
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
Mecole is so smart he's already baiting other teams.
Howis he bating other teams? lol Everyone knows dude is still stupid fast, this changes nothing.
kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.
Old 08-08-2020, 04:45 PM   #39
The Priest and I

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coogs View Post
I think it is the 50 Dane. When they cross the 30, they have already crossed another line marker which has to be the 40. Again, I still could be wrong, but it sure looks to be the case.
Definitely the 50 yard line.
TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 08-08-2020, 04:59 PM   #40
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I saw a little clip from that Ravens game last year today, and it was the part of the game where Mecole had the 80-plus yard touchdown reception. Earl Thomas was basically that chick in the hot rod movies who throws the flags down to start the race. Mecole blew by him so fast that you could see his jersey flutter in the wind.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2020, 05:04 PM   #41
Supporter

This is what Hill said on Instagram:

I really had fun today racing my brother in the 50m @mecolehardman4 , we pride ourselves everyday to prove who the fastest guy in our room. Madden I need that 100 speed please ������

-------
If it was 50 meters, they'd have started on the other side of the field on the 46.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2020, 05:51 PM   #42
The Beast Inside Your Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
This is what Hill said on Instagram:

I really had fun today racing my brother in the 50m @mecolehardman4 , we pride ourselves everyday to prove who the fastest guy in our room. Madden I need that 100 speed please ������

-------
If it was 50 meters, they'd have started on the other side of the field on the 46.
So 55 yards? Makes no sense
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2020, 05:57 PM   #43
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy View Post
So 55 yards? Makes no sense
Yep. It would have been nice to have a different angle but oh well.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2020, 05:58 PM   #44
MVP

Mecole said on instagram that he almost pulled his hamstring so that's why he probably let up and that's also why this should be the last of these races no matter how awesome they are
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2020, 06:17 PM   #45
Suupraa Geniuuusss

It was 50 yards, I think Ty accidentally typed the 'm.' They were lined up at the 50; ran to the 10. you can see Hill lean as he reaches the 10 (very typical sprinter's lean at the end of a race), then take his foot off the gas as he crosses it. I think they ran it that way because I think the wall is just a few feet past the back of the endzone. I figure they wanted at least an extra ten yards to be able to slow down instead of getting to the front of the EZ and only having 10 yards and then potentially running into the wall.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.