Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 04-11-2020, 09:14 AM  
It was not a fair catch

*****Severe Weather Thread-2020*****

Many may know-I am a weather watcher. I have a weather station at school that posts to many weather services. Also have a website with a Twitter account. (with a Chiefs list)

Below is the Windy.com map. I centered it on KC but it can be moved to where you are located. Or go to Windy.com-there is also an app.
Very versatile and tons of possibilities. This map is fully functional for the viewer.

Some have already had severe weather-where as I am looking at 5 inches of snow for Easter.

Live storm chasers videos https://www.severestudios.com/livechase/

Last edited by displacedinMN; 04-28-2020 at 02:54 PM..
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-04-2020, 08:08 AM   #76
Veteran

Woke up to tornado sirens going off and had to migrate to the basement at about 3:30.
Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.

Old 06-04-2020, 09:35 AM   #77
Wasted away again...

South Metro KC and I didn't even wake up to it, but found a couple of branches down this morning and a flower pot blown over on the deck.

Waiting on the insurance adjuster to show up.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-04-2020, 09:48 AM   #78
Indian Twitter

Crap! Maybe they'll replace my 20 year old above ground pool. I just had a new liner put in and the deck stained and some boards replaced. The grandsons are here for the summer. Crap!

[IMG][/IMG]
philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.

Old 06-04-2020, 10:52 AM   #79
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
South Metro KC and I didn't even wake up to it, but found a couple of branches down this morning and a flower pot blown over on the deck.

Waiting on the insurance adjuster to show up.
If you need anythung done let me know. I can even meet your adjuster for ya. You wouldn't believe the difference it makes.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.

Old 06-04-2020, 10:54 AM   #80
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by philfree View Post
Crap! Maybe they'll replace my 20 year old above ground pool. I just had a new liner put in and the deck stained and some boards replaced. The grandsons are here for the summer. Crap!

[IMG][/IMG]
Typically they will cover pools. They're considered personal property.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.

Old 06-04-2020, 10:57 AM   #81
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Typically they will cover pools. They're considered personal property.
If they know there's a pool, yeah sure. If not, well might want to shut up about it.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.

Old 06-05-2020, 07:39 AM   #82
Veteran

The winds were pretty intense this morning as well.
Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.

Old 06-05-2020, 07:52 AM   #83
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by philfree View Post

[IMG][/IMG]
Not so bad..

My name is Earl
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-05-2020, 11:02 AM   #84
Indian Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
Not so bad..

My name is Earl
The treeman needs to get here and get that monster off my lawn and off my pool. The insurance will cover the pool but there's a pool shortage because of the China Flu. I'm crossing my fingers that we can somehow repair the damage. Besides the water that ran over the wall where the tree landed on it the pool is still holding water. Anybody have an old pool with a 52" high wall? I need maybe a 12' long section.
philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.

Old 06-08-2020, 08:13 PM   #85
It was not a fair catch

Next few days will be interesting.

Nebraska storms tonight.

Arkansas has a hurricane leftover-and it is expected to go as far north at Lake Superior.
That will be interesting to see what the cold lake will do to a summer type storm.

Old 06-09-2020, 07:07 AM   #86
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

That hurricane leftover is holding the front at bay. Expecting a good rain tonite here.
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-09-2020, 07:22 AM   #87
King Shit of **** Mountain

We usually get the remains of these tropical depressions and hurricanes but this one slid east. Yay.
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-09-2020, 08:40 AM   #88
Veteran

we had 33.8 degrees and snow here this morning in El Paso county CO at 6600ft. Not really severe and it didn't collect but frigging snow on June 9th.
tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.

Old 06-18-2020, 06:38 PM   #89
It was not a fair catch

Nice line from Nebraska City to Ellsworth KS

Old 06-19-2020, 07:34 PM   #90
Supporter

For the uninitiated, this is the Buehler Hole.

Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread