Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 09-30-2004, 11:55 AM  
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

What do you collect?

I collect:

1. world globes (small collection, because I'm trying to limit myself to one per decade for space purposes)
2. t-shirts from foreign countries, but only if I go to the country
3. refrigerator magnets from any place I travel

I'm starting a fledgling pen collection, too, but only have a few. Pens are cool. I keep threatening to start a salt and pepper shaker collection because they're cheap and there are a lot of fun and creative ones out there, but my wife is wary that they'll take up too much room.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2004, 11:57 AM   #2
Defense Homer

I am a husband...the answer is obvious...

Debt.

xoxo~
Gaz
World-class collector.
Gaz has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2004, 11:57 AM   #3
MER

1. Olivia De Berardinis art
2. DVDs. My husband's obsession... Oh. I mean "collection" is up to 700.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2004, 11:58 AM   #4
For The Glory Of The City

Scarves from English Premiere league soccer teams.
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2004, 12:01 PM   #5
Red, White & Blue for the U.S.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZachKC
Scarves from English Premiere league soccer teams.
Now this is freakish! I do as well. Who is your favorite premiership team? I have been following Aresnal for 5 years now waiting for them to overcome Man Utd. which they finally did last year. i went to a match last year when I was over there. A great time!
KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-30-2004, 12:01 PM   #6
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Hmm, now I'm thinking about starting a collection of Olivia De Berardinis art.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2004, 12:02 PM   #7
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaz

Debt.

xoxo~
Gaz
World-class collector.
The nice thing about that is that at some point it becomes self-collecting.
Old 09-30-2004, 12:03 PM   #8
Mama Tried

mold
MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 09-30-2004, 12:03 PM   #9
For The Glory Of The City

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Dan
Now this is freakish! I do as well. Who is your favorite premiership team? I have been following Aresnal for 5 years now waiting for them to overcome Man Utd. which they finally did last year. i went to a match last year when I was over there. A great time!
Thats awesome...I like following Chelsea who has really tkaen a step up the past few years. I have this poster in my apartment I will take a picture of...its a picture of Arsenal Stadium.
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2004, 12:04 PM   #10
I'll be back.

Desktop wallpapers of a nerdly variety.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2004, 12:04 PM   #11
The Dude Abides

Being a Chief's fan, my collection of ulcers keeps growing....

Mr. Kotter has disabled reputation
Old 09-30-2004, 12:05 PM   #12
Red, White & Blue for the U.S.

Quote:
Thats awesome...I like following Chelsea who has really tkaen a step up the past few years. I have this poster in my apartment I will take a picture of...its a picture of Arsenal Stadium.
Awesome. Chelsea kicked the crap out of that Portugal team this past weekend. It was a fun goal filled match - for once.
KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-30-2004, 12:06 PM   #13
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man
Hmm, now I'm thinking about starting a collection of Olivia De Berardinis art.
Just Googled her stuff.....

Wowsers!

I think I'm going to start something with that art, but I don't think it will be collecting.
shakesthecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shakesthecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shakesthecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shakesthecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shakesthecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shakesthecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shakesthecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shakesthecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shakesthecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shakesthecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shakesthecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 09-30-2004, 12:07 PM   #14
Born to Ride

I don't really collect anything. But I do have a whole bunch of Harley T-shirts. All from places I have been. So I guess I collect Harley T's
2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2004, 12:07 PM   #15
The Dude Abides

Quote:
Chelsea Clinton plays soccer? And you have her poster on the wall of your apartment?

Mr. Kotter has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote