Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2020, 08:31 AM  
Admitted Planet Junky

How good are the masks working for you

Today work made masks mandatory for everyone while inside buildings or working closely with others outside. I wear glasses and the masks that are available or the pull over tube type of face mask fog up my glasses. Most of the masks I have seen suck on several levels.

What are you all wearing? Where you getting them from? How do you keep them from fogging up your glasses or shades?

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 07-18-2020, 05:35 PM   #106
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by splatbass View Post
Oh, one more thing, concealed firearms are against the law here, except in very rare cases.
Anyone thats not a felon or mentally ill can get one here. Feel threatened, pull out your gun. Happens all the damn time.

In the last 35 years I've never been in a situation where someone pulled a gun on me, threatened me or the family or tried to rob me. Seems to me its like the old Seinfeld joke....if you are constantly having to get blood out of your clothes, laundry is probably not your biggest problem.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-18-2020, 08:35 PM   #107
Admitted Planet Junky

Quote:
Originally Posted by splatbass View Post
I can't spend my life worrying over every unlikely event. Life is too short for that. I find it odd that you are more worried about gun violence than COVID, since you are far more likely to get COVID - especially since you take no precautions.
Why does being prepared and knowledgeable equal being worried to a point that you can't enjoy life?
To me wearing a mask to protect yourself from what is a very low risk of exposure is not much different than carrying a gun to protect yourself from what is also low risk of gunfire.
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 07-18-2020, 08:42 PM   #108
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KurtCobain View Post
Well, I'm at worlds of fun right now and the masks are making it way hotter.
WELL YEAH IT'S THE HOTTEST ****ING DAY OF THE YEAR WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH YOU
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-18-2020, 09:00 PM   #109
The Beast Inside Your Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by KS Smitty View Post
The mandates haven't been followed by everyone though. It seems that is what has been and continues to be the main problem, not everyone is going to follow the mandate.
I agree. Mandates are pointless.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-18-2020, 09:03 PM   #110

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
Today was the first time I saw literally everyone wearing them in Walmart. I expected a couple dissenters. This is Kansas after all.
Yeah...it was the longest ****ing hour ever. Damn near had Walmart rage a few times..A few peeps almost went for rides in their carts. Good luck keeping these on kids in school
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-20-2020, 04:53 PM   #111
Admitted Planet Junky

These showed up first thing this morning. I got them on ebay. They have the wire over the nose bridge. They don't fog my glasses. They are comfortable, as far as these masks go anyway. It is definitely easier to breathe. I got the PM 2.5 filters with them. I wore one at work today. I am surprised by how good it worked.

Old 07-20-2020, 05:15 PM   #112

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup View Post
These showed up first thing this morning. I got them on ebay. They have the wire over the nose bridge. They don't fog my glasses. They are comfortable, as far as these masks go anyway. It is definitely easier to breathe. I got the PM 2.5 filters with them. I wore one at work today. I am surprised by how good it worked.

Is the black thing like a pee hole?
Old 07-20-2020, 05:16 PM   #113
Admitted Planet Junky

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy View Post
Is the black thing like a pee hole?
What? It is a vent valve.

Old 07-20-2020, 05:25 PM   #114
Elway be drinkin' again

Current Mask
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	placebo (2).jpg
Views:	130
Size:	45.6 KB
ID:	120881  
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2020, 05:52 PM   #115
Admitted Planet Junky

Just got this one today finally.
Old 08-10-2020, 05:54 PM   #116
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

New Zealand hasn’t had a single virus case in 100+ days and they are mask free.

Amazing.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-10-2020, 06:02 PM   #117
Court Jester

Was at Universal City walk over the weekend and they are starting to ban the neck gaiters, bandanas and masks with filters on them. Disney has already done the same thing and insists that everyone be as hot and uncomfortable as possible. I just put my Chiefs bandana back on after entering the gate and no one said anything. Those masks that go around your ears just give me a headache from pulling the hell out of my ears after a few minutes of wearing them so I won’t wear that type of mask.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2020, 06:15 PM   #118
Banned

Im in North Carolina for a week and have only seen a handful of masks. Flying with one was miserable.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-10-2020, 06:18 PM   #119

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Im in North Carolina for a week and have only seen a handful of masks. Flying with one was miserable.
There are no pussys in Flair Country.
Old 08-10-2020, 06:44 PM   #120
Court Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
I fly almost every weekend. Take some kind of food or drink with you on the plane or just order something on board so you can take the mask off for a while. I try to eat slow and get a window seat to look away from everyone while I’m eating.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote