Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-14-2019, 03:15 PM  
Chiefs

Chiefs sign Alex Okafor [restructured]

ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 08-10-2020, 01:32 PM   #481
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Speaks is probably your best bet at interior pass rusher if something happens to Jones.

That’s why I think he makes it.
Any development by Saunders puts him ahead of Speaks in that regard, IMO. Frankly, Pennel's ability to simply maul guys and push them back caught me off guard a time or two last year.

If Jones goes down, I'm guessing 'mush rush' would be the chosen course. I just don't think Speaks gives them any kind of reasonable proxy for Jones to the point that they'd attempt the same formula. This isn't like using Jaye Howard when Poe went down - they don't have a 1b to Jones 1a. The gap is just so significant that I think you're scrapping the 'Jones Plan' and approaching it a different way.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2020, 01:35 PM   #482
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Any development by Saunders puts him ahead of Speaks in that regard, IMO. Frankly, Pennel's ability to simply maul guys and push them back caught me off guard a time or two last year.

If Jones goes down, I'm guessing 'mush rush' would be the chosen course. I just don't think Speaks gives them any kind of reasonable proxy for Jones to the point that they'd attempt the same formula. This isn't like using Jaye Howard when Poe went down - they don't have a 1b to Jones 1a. The gap is just so significant that I think you're scrapping the 'Jones Plan' and approaching it a different way.
They were already using Speaks in a similar role before he went down last year.

I think they like him as a big DE on early downs that can slide inside on passing downs.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-10-2020, 02:26 PM   #483
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

I’d think Tyrann and Kelce extensions are top priorities right now, even above someone like Ryan or Clowney..
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-10-2020, 02:27 PM   #484
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Apparently Everson Griffen has been liking Chiefs related tweets on twitter.

That’d be alright too, although the position already feels quite deep.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-10-2020, 02:31 PM   #485
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Apparently Everson Griffen has been liking Chiefs related tweets on twitter.

That’d be alright too, although the position already feels quite deep.
That’s one spot I don’t think you can really have to many of
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-10-2020, 02:35 PM   #486
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
That’s one spot I don’t think you can really have to many of
True, and maybe it allows them to ease guys like Clark along toward the playoffs a little more, or at least provides insurance for if he has any more injury problems.

Griffen is instantly your 2nd best DE, but I’m sure he’d be more of a 3rd down guy given where things are at now.
Old 08-10-2020, 03:49 PM   #487
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
Yep. In fact, one could argue that the roster is decaying under Veach.
Tex, you’re my boy. But this didn’t age well.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-10-2020, 05:29 PM   #488
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Griffen, Ryan, and even Clowney all make sense to me.

Whichever once will play on a one-year deal for 8-10 million is my pick. Roll over the rest of the money and find some other savings against the cap this year that can be used to roll over more space.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-10-2020, 05:42 PM   #489
Consuming CP souls

Team is not pissing cap away on clowney
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-10-2020, 05:45 PM   #490
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
Tex, you’re my boy. But this didn’t age well.
It sure as hell did NOT! Lol!
Just one of many stupid as **** things I've said over the years. Im sure there will be more...
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 08-10-2020, 06:23 PM   #491
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
It sure as hell did NOT! Lol!
Just one of many stupid as **** things I've said over the years. Im sure there will be more...
At least you took a position outside of we'll see
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2020, 06:57 PM   #492
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
Griffen, Ryan, and even Clowney all make sense to me.

Whichever once will play on a one-year deal for 8-10 million is my pick. Roll over the rest of the money and find some other savings against the cap this year that can be used to roll over more space.
“Whichever one...”

Jesus - I hope we’re not offering anywhere close to that for Griffen or Ryan.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-10-2020, 07:28 PM   #493
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

Would they bring back Suggs
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-10-2020, 07:44 PM   #494
Andy Reid Supporter

I would save that extra money for rollover. We’ll likely have to use some of it for things like injuries, but that should still leave $10 million or so.

I’m seeing an extension coming for Landlord and Kelce which should free up more money for us next Spring. They’ll likely wait for Kittle to be paid first to see what Kelce’s market will be
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.