Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-23-2011, 11:58 AM  
Seeking the Truth daily

Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2

Been a while since we had a guns n' ammo discussion.

Some of you are AR shooters Im sure. Im looking at a Colt 6920. Will be my first AR. Picked up a Glock this fall and really enjoy shooting it. Any feedback on that weapon?

Anyone else been in a buy/sell/trade mood with hardware?

Last edited by Bearcat; 07-28-2015 at 05:52 PM..
HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-07-2020, 03:40 PM   #3271
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

So the the alleged fishing pole float?
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-07-2020, 03:50 PM   #3272
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
I offer my alleged congratulations.
I got to thinking about your comments on that Smith AR and cancelled my order. A few days later this Mossberg popped up on the website. I had been wanting an 18" shotty for the house and I knew Mossberg 930s were solid performers for the non-Benelli line. At $730 I didn't feel gouged.

I know some question gas vs. pump for reliability but I'll get to know it and keep it clean.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-07-2020, 03:53 PM   #3273
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
So the the alleged fishing pole float?
I'll let you know when the inevitable boating accident occurs. I'm thinking it will sink straight to the bottom with the rest of them.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-07-2020, 04:13 PM   #3274

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
I'll let you know when the inevitable boating accident occurs. I'm thinking it will sink straight to the bottom with the rest of them.
That's a darn shame?

Got tie-wraps?

GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-07-2020, 04:19 PM   #3275
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
I got to thinking about your comments on that Smith AR and cancelled my order. A few days later this Mossberg popped up on the website. I had been wanting an 18" shotty for the house and I knew Mossberg 930s were solid performers for the non-Benelli line. At $730 I didn't feel gouged.

I know some question gas vs. pump for reliability but I'll get to know it and keep it clean.
I prefer semi-auto as well. My theoretical shotgun is an alleged Remington Versa Max.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2020, 05:21 PM   #3276
In my youth i pray to keep

Ordered my upper.

16" Windham Weaponry - on backorder through. Hope it comes before too long
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2020, 11:41 PM   #3277
In Pat We Trust

Joined the club today- Walther Q4 Steel Frame Optics Ready
el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2020, 08:02 AM   #3278

Quote:
Originally Posted by el borracho View Post
Old 08-09-2020, 11:59 AM   #3279
I am Number Six

I'm glad you guys are enjoying all these new toys.

I'm still pretty happy with my 1959 Walther P-38. Picked it up in 1985 and have put many hundreds of rounds through it and it still makes a nice tight circle at 50m. Still have the magazines it came with too - 1959 & 1961 stamped on them.

Definitely my pride and joy for a pistol.
Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.
Old 08-09-2020, 12:12 PM   #3280
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
One of my most recent purchases was a PPQ in .45, which I absolutely love.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-10-2020, 04:16 PM   #3281
In Pat We Trust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
One of my most recent purchases was a PPQ in .45, which I absolutely love.
Yes, I was leaning towards the Walther already; firing the PPQ is what convinced me it was the right gun. The ergonomics (size/weight/fit in the hand) of it are outstanding and I liked the trigger. Now if I can just find bullets...
el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2020, 05:39 PM   #3282
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDj23 View Post
Ordered my upper.

16" Windham Weaponry - on backorder through. Hope it comes before too long
Windham makes good stuff. I have one, bone stock except the trigger, that will consistently shoot 1.5 inch groups at 300 yards.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-10-2020, 09:22 PM   #3283

Quote:
Yes, I was leaning towards the Walther already; firing the PPQ is what convinced me it was the right gun. The ergonomics (size/weight/fit in the hand) of it are outstanding and I liked the trigger. Now if I can just find bullets...
Attaboy...
Old 08-10-2020, 09:26 PM   #3284
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan View Post
I'm glad you guys are enjoying all these new toys.

I'm still pretty happy with my 1959 Walther P-38. Picked it up in 1985 and have put many hundreds of rounds through it and it still makes a nice tight circle at 50m. Still have the magazines it came with too - 1959 & 1961 stamped on them.

Definitely my pride and joy for a pistol.

I have a good friend whose Father had 2 1943 P-38s. When his old man died, he took possession of them - had them ever since.

Say what you want - but those damned Germans could/can build fine weapons..
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-17-2020, 06:31 PM   #3285
Elway be drinkin' again

Just ordered a new compact 12 gauge. Should be here on Friday.
16 rounds with one chambered.

https://iwi.us/product/tavor-ts12/
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	TS_12_.jpg
Views:	367
Size:	29.6 KB
ID:	121003  
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote