Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum

Old 08-05-2020, 10:39 PM  
__

53 man roster + 4 "protected" Practice Squad projection

Review the bullshit on practice squads here.

QB: Mahomes, Henne
RB: Edwards-Helaire, Washington, Williams
FB: Sherman

WR: Hill, Watkins, Hardman, Robinson, Pringle
TE: Kelce, Yelder

LT: Fisher, Niang
LG: Osemele, Rankin
C: Reiter, Allegretti, Williams
RG: Wylie, Remmers
RT: Schwartz, Niang

DE: Clark, Charlton, Danna
DT: Jones, Saunders
DT: Nnadi, Pennel
DE: Okafor, Kpassagnon, Speaks

OLB: Gay, O'Daniel
ILB: Hitchens, Niemann
OLB: Wilson, Harris

CB: Breeland, Ward, Fenton, Sneed, Hamilton, Keyes
S: Matthieu, Thornhill, Sorensen, Watts, Thompson

K: Butker
P: Townsend
LS: Winchester

"Protected Practice Squad"

QB Matt Moore
RB Darwin Thompson
TE Nick Keizer
OT Jackson Barton
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2020, 11:24 PM   #2
Veteran

Darwin would seem like a surprise player to protect. I can't see there being a big market looking to poach him off the PS.
DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DrRyan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 08-05-2020, 11:49 PM   #3
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

I have high hopes for RSJ as TE #2. Not sure if they’ll pan out, but I like what I’ve seen.

DoD has to be the least talked about guy on the roster since being drafted. Dudes a ghost.

I hope Fenton builds on his surprisingly good rookie year.

Curious if the XFL QB is worth a damn. Pretty bummed we don’t get a preseason this year.
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2020, 01:15 AM   #4
Supporter

It’s a 55 man roster, Dope
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2020, 06:34 AM   #5
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
I have high hopes for RSJ as TE #2. Not sure if they’ll pan out, but I like what I’ve seen.

DoD has to be the least talked about guy on the roster since being drafted. Dudes a ghost.

I hope Fenton builds on his surprisingly good rookie year.

Curious if the XFL QB is worth a damn. Pretty bummed we don’t get a preseason this year.
DOD has tons of athleticism but it's pretty obvious that he has a low football IQ. He was used to just running around in college. At first I had hopes that it was Bob's scheme but he couldn't get Spags' either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrRyan View Post
Darwin would seem like a surprise player to protect. I can't see there being a big market looking to poach him off the PS.
There's no way they should use a protected spot on Thompson. He really doesn't bring anything of value at this point.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2020, 09:36 AM   #6
Hockey Town

Dorian O'Daniel is probably toast, he just isn't any good.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2020, 09:55 AM   #7
Just Lurking

Looks like you have an opening at LT now.
Renegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 08-06-2020, 02:20 PM   #8
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
There's no way they should use a protected spot on Thompson. He really doesn't bring anything of value at this point.
Looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2020, 07:42 PM   #9
MVP

My stab at it...

53-Man (You have it right Direkshun, the 53 can go up to 55 only with elevations from the PS during the season on a week-to-week basis, it's not a hard 55, but the game-day Active list is 48 regardless).

QB: P. Mahomes, M. Moore
RB: C. Edwards-Helaire, D. Williams, D. Washington
FB: A. Sherman
WR: T. Hill, S. Watkins, M. Hardman, D. Robinson, B. Pringle, G. Dieter
TE: T. Kelce, R. Seals-Jones, D. Yelder
OT: E. Fisher, M. Schwartz, J. Barton, Some dude Veach picks up on waivers
OG: A. Wylie, K. Osemele, M. Remmers, Y. Durant
OC: A. Reiter, N. Allegretti

DE: F. Clark, A. Okafor, T. Charlton, T. Kpassagnon, B. Speaks, M. Danna
DT: C. Jones, D. Nnadi, K. Saunders, M. Pennel
LB: A. Hitchens, D. Wilson, W. Gay, B. Niemann, D. Harris
CB: B. Breeland, C. Ward, L. Sneed, R. Fenton, B. Keyes, A. Hamilton
DB: T. Mathieu, D. Sorensen, A. Watts, T. Thompson

ST: H. Butker, T. Townsend, J. Winchester

PUP: J. Thornhill, M. Rankin (I'd imagine Barton and T. Thompson are first to the waiver/PS curb when these guys return)

OPT-OUTS: L. Niang, D. Williams, L. Duvernay-Tardif

4 Protects
QB C. Henne
WR K. Lipscomb
CB A. Brown
DE D. Harris

Rest of PS
QB J. Ta'amu
LB O. Cobb
LB D. O'Daniel
DE T. Ward
RB. D. Thompson
OC D. Williams
TE N. Keizer
Veach poaches 5 others

Last edited by kccrow; 08-06-2020 at 07:50 PM.. Reason: ****ing Niang...
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.