Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 08-10-2020, 02:11 PM  
Veteran

TRON 3 is apparently in the works for Disney

Starring Jared Leto.

Apparently it won't be a continuation of TRON: Legacy though (from what I've read online but what do I know)

https://deadline.com/2020/08/garth-d...ie-1202992103/

If this actually happens, I'll definitely give it a shot but I wish Hedlund & Wilde were in this (she played the smoking hot Quorra)

TRON: Legacy came out in the height of the 3D craze back in 2010, and I LOVE and own the soundtrack to TRON Legacy. Daft Punk's soundtrack was booming when I saw it in IMAX 3D. Such a cool experience.

Here's hoping for the best.
sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-18-2022, 07:14 PM   #31
mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
I thought Ready Player One was a great movie, but you could tell who made it. I'm surprised it wasn't more popular TBH.
The book was ten times as good as the movie, and the audiobook narrated by Wil Wheaton is ten times better than that.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-19-2022, 01:11 PM   #32
Veteran

It obviously won't ever happen but just to put into perspective how much I loved seeing this film in theaters, If Disney re released TRON: Legacy in IMAX 3D today , I would drop everything and be first in line to buy a ticket to see it again lol . That's how much I loved seeing this on the biggest screen possible.

Also I keep forgetting that TRON: Legacy was the directorial debut for Joseph Kosinski. IMO he did an impressive job directing such a huge budget sci film for his first feature.
sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-19-2022, 02:32 PM   #33
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
I thought Ready Player One was a great movie, but you could tell who made it. I'm surprised it wasn't more popular TBH.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
The book was ten times as good as the movie, and the audiobook narrated by Wil Wheaton is ten times better than that.
I agree that the book was much better than the movie, and I enjoyed the hell out of the movie. Have watched it a few times now.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2022, 02:34 PM   #34
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider View Post
I agree that the book was much better than the movie, and I enjoyed the hell out of the movie. Have watched it a few times now.
I haven't seen that one. Need to add it to the queue.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.