Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-15-2024, 01:42 PM   #2
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
If you ever need to sell your water front property on the cheap, let me know.
The way house prices have skyrocketed in this market, I couldn't even buy my own house these days. Luckily I bought at the bottom of the market and got a 2.5% interest rate.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2024, 01:01 PM   #3
MVP

Who won the Super Bowl last year?
Who won the Super Bowl this year?
WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 04-15-2024, 01:47 PM   #4
best in the biz

Sorry, brother.

Enjoy the fruits of your labor.

Start documenting, not only for you, but for your family, too.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2024, 02:38 PM   #5
Champion Golfer Of The Year

BRC,
You’ve earned the time to relax. Definitely follow Hog’s suggestion and keep that journal. I know one person close to me with a less severe memory issue, but similar to yours.

The journal helps immensely.

Also, gators are not pets. (Will repeat this tomorrow)
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Old 04-15-2024, 02:42 PM   #6
On Hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish View Post

Yeah...here in Florida that one is a "must remember ".

My problem is my wife keeps encouraging me to walk along the edge of the retention pond across the street from our house. She keeps saying the gator in that pond is tame.
Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 04-15-2024, 05:53 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish View Post
BRC,
You’ve earned the time to relax. Definitely follow Hog’s suggestion and keep that journal. I know one person close to me with a less severe memory issue, but similar to yours.

The journal helps immensely.

depends on the era.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8475.jpeg
Views:	99
Size:	69.9 KB
ID:	127383  
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2024, 03:43 PM   #8
THE RED MENACE

Sorry to hear your health issues. Best of luck with that. My one suggestion would be to never quit looking for answers and look in areas you wouldn’t usually. You have the time now.. like 5 years back I was diagnosed with Rheumatoid arthritis and was in unbelievable pain. After exhausting all Western and Eastern medicine I found answers with bio hackers and arthritis forums.
BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 04-15-2024, 03:45 PM   #9
THE RED MENACE

Oh and congratulations on a long term relationship these days. Lil momma and I have been together for 30. Having a great family makes this ride much better.
BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2024, 10:03 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY View Post
Sorry to hear your health issues. Best of luck with that. My one suggestion would be to never quit looking for answers and look in areas you wouldn’t usually. You have the time now.. like 5 years back I was diagnosed with Rheumatoid arthritis and was in unbelievable pain. After exhausting all Western and Eastern medicine I found answers with bio hackers and arthritis forums.
with my job or I guess now, my former job, I had to always be doing research for new ways to do things. A new wrinkle in an established procedure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY View Post
Oh and congratulations on a long term relationship these days. Lil momma and I have been together for 30. Having a great family makes this ride much better.
yeah, we are still in love as much as we were when we first met. As anyone on here will tell you that have met her, I married way about my weight class.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2024, 10:34 AM   #11
On Hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
yeah, we are still in love as much as we were when we first met. As anyone on here will tell you that have met her, I married way about my weight class.
Know that feeling my friend...married way above my weight class too.

Congrats on your time together.
Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 04-16-2024, 12:35 PM   #12
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosbonian View Post
married way above my weight class too.
Into the big girls, eh? NTTAWWT.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2024, 01:28 PM   #13
On Hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModSocks View Post
Into the big girls, eh? NTTAWWT.
I saw what you did there....

Luckily for me, my wife is petite and looks much younger than her real age.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2024, 04:01 PM   #14
Now you've pissed me off!

You've accomplished a great deal and should be immensely proud of that. I am terribly sorry that your disease is taking part of your memory from you.

At least you'll have memories of when the Cardinals were actually a competent organization.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2024, 04:17 PM   #15
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
At least you'll have memories of when the Cardinals were actually a competent organization.
And that's so long ago hey long-term memories!
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.