Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-09-2024, 09:00 AM   #2
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
Maybe splitting hairs, but looks like it's closer to 6 years age difference.
I've seen Reid at 65, Harbaugh at 61.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-09-2024, 09:13 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I've seen Reid at 65, Harbaugh at 61.
If so then his wiki is wrong: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Harbaugh
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-09-2024, 09:15 AM   #4
Three-Pat

Quote:
Wrong Harbaugh.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 02-09-2024, 09:23 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
Wrong Harbaugh.
Ah shit, lost context of the thread. Thought I saw DJ say this about Jim the other day somewhere. It's actually kinda shocking to me though that Jim Harbaugh is 60. He's being hailed as the "next big thing" with the Chargers while people keep asking Andy Reid when he'll retire.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-09-2024, 09:27 AM   #6
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Ah shit, lost context of the thread. Thought I saw DJ say this about Jim the other day somewhere. It's actually kinda shocking to me though that Jim Harbaugh is 60. He's being hailed as the "next big thing" with the Chargers while people keep asking Andy Reid when he'll retire.
The whole Andy thing is just bizarre when it comes down to it. I know he's overweight, which isn't a great sign for overall health. Even so, Spags is 64 (vs. Andy at 65) and people are asking him if he wants another HC job while they're asking Andy if he's ready to retire. It's obnoxious.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-09-2024, 09:24 AM   #7
MVP

Quote:
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.