Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-10-2023, 02:01 PM  
Keep Camp Home!

***** Official '23/'24 KU Men's Basketball Repository Thread *****

The Team:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

The Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-23-2023, 08:55 AM   #1561
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJay23 View Post
I see flashes, but he's definitely not one and done.
Which might be a good thing.

I’d love to see Harris, Elmarko, Furphy, Adams, and McDowell all come back to go with the incoming class.

I’m assuming we’ll bring in at least one transfer big too.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2023, 09:48 AM   #1562
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
Does anyone know which play he was talking about?
Hunter gets fouled a lot and not all get called. Now I'll preface this by saying I hate those soccer bitches that flop when they didn't get touched but I don't see that with hunter. Am I wrong?
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2023, 09:52 AM   #1563
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
Hunter gets fouled a lot and not all get called. Now I'll preface this by saying I hate those soccer bitches that flop when they didn't get touched but I don't see that with hunter. Am I wrong?
Dickinson flops all the time, which is good because it draws fouls on plays that are actually fouls.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-23-2023, 09:59 AM   #1564

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
Dickinson flops all the time, which is good because it draws fouls on plays that are actually fouls.
The NCAA has forgotten/gotten rid of flop techs, which was a great rule.

Unfortunately, the NCAA is incentivizing this from Dickinson. He should keep doing it. Refs don’t like calling fouls when someone that big is fouled.

He needs to be dramatic about it.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2023, 11:13 AM   #1565
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
Which might be a good thing.

I’d love to see Harris, Elmarko, Furphy, Adams, and McDowell all come back to go with the incoming class.

I’m assuming we’ll bring in at least one transfer big too.
I agree with what you are saying in general, but I do wonder what is realistic to hope for any more. Jackson and Furphy could be guys that stay for 3-4 years and be really good college players and even work their way into a good spot in the draft. But will Furphy just be fine with being KJs backup and playing 10-15 mins a game? If all the guards did come back then we seem to have a log jam, especially when we inevitably grab a guard or two in the portal. I wonder if we will ever really watch guys develop into great players in year 3 or if they will just get frustrated from lack of PT and leave before then.
SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.
Old 11-23-2023, 11:34 AM   #1566

Quote:
Originally Posted by SithCeNtZ View Post
I agree with what you are saying in general, but I do wonder what is realistic to hope for any more. Jackson and Furphy could be guys that stay for 3-4 years and be really good college players and even work their way into a good spot in the draft. But will Furphy just be fine with being KJs backup and playing 10-15 mins a game? If all the guards did come back then we seem to have a log jam, especially when we inevitably grab a guard or two in the portal. I wonder if we will ever really watch guys develop into great players in year 3 or if they will just get frustrated from lack of PT and leave before then.
It’s impossible to say at this point, but hopefully they all get paid enough to want to stick around.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2023, 12:12 PM   #1567
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
If they could get rid of flopping, I wish they would. It detracts from the game.

If refs are going to reward flopping, flop away. It's an important basketball skill that all players need to hone.

I hate it as much as offensive players getting rewarded for throwing themselves into defensive players that just happen to be on the court. And I wouldn't tell players to stop doing that.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2023, 12:40 PM   #1568
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan View Post
If they could get rid of flopping, I wish they would. It detracts from the game.

If refs are going to reward flopping, flop away. It's an important basketball skill that all players need to hone.

I hate it as much as offensive players getting rewarded for throwing themselves into defensive players that just happen to be on the court. And I wouldn't tell players to stop doing that.
The flopping tech was a fantastic step in the right direction but apparently the King of College Basketballs whined about it all the time on TV so they dont do it anymore. Figured a Dukie would screw the progress up.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2023, 12:44 PM   #1569

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
The flopping tech was a fantastic step in the right direction but apparently the King of College Basketballs whined about it all the time on TV so they dont do it anymore. Figured a Dukie would screw the progress up.
It was one of the best rules changes any sport has made in recent memory.

It’s an unfortunate reality that we have to take advantage of flopping if the refs reward it though.
Old 11-23-2023, 12:44 PM   #1570

Also, T Rob’s jersey is going into the rafters against Missouri.

Perfect opponent for that.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2023, 08:46 PM   #1571
Veteran

KU on some BS tonight.
KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-28-2023, 08:50 PM   #1572
In my youth i pray to keep

What a barn burner
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2023, 08:58 PM   #1573
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

What is going on here?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-28-2023, 09:04 PM   #1574
Perpetual Mediocrity

That was pretty disgusting. We're gonna see that kind of defense many times this year, so somebody better figure out how to make some open perimeter shots.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-28-2023, 09:04 PM   #1575
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

This game was a hell of alot closer than it should have been.
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.