Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: What do we do at DE?
I actually think we're fine at the position. Jones will rotate to DE more. 15 18.99%
You're sleeping on a DE already on our roster who will become our DE2. 6 7.59%
Melvin Ingram! 33 41.77%
Justin Houston! 10 12.66%
Ryan Kerrigan! 5 6.33%
Everson Griffen! 0 0%
Ezekiel Ansah! 0 0%
I bet we trade for someone. 1 1.27%
I think we're just going to roll into the season with what we got but snag someone who gets Suggs'd midseason. 17 21.52%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 79. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-03-2021, 01:47 PM  
__

How do you think we going to fix DE?

One thing I learned after the pile-on I suffered in the draft forum recently is that, in lieu of the outstanding job Veach has done rebuilding the OL, we've all kind of downplayed the severity of the situation at DE.

Frank Clark is the only clearly starting DE on the roster.

If he gets hurt, which he will because he always does, our starting DEs will probably be Mike Danna and Taco Charlton, with Tim Ward and Joshua Kaindoh rotating in.

That's just not going to get it done, folks.

I'm going to lay out some options that I can foresee, let me know what you think is most likely.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2021, 01:48 PM   #2
In Search of a Life

Don’t ever doubt Veach. He always has a plan..... ALWAYS
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-03-2021, 01:51 PM   #3
In Search of a Life

I'd imagine Ingram, I hope HOuston
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2021, 01:54 PM   #4
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

I went wildcard with Ryan Kerrigan.

More accomplished than Ingram, more tread on the tires (his snap counts dropped the past 2 years due to the influx of talent on Washington's DL).

I think he fits the scheme nicely, too. He's basically Houston, except without the baggage with KC at this point.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2021, 01:59 PM   #5
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I think Jones will play outside some, but I also think that Ward, Danna, and Charlton will rotate a lot and play well. I think we're good at DE.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2021, 02:01 PM   #6
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I'd imagine Ingram, I hope HOuston
Why the **** would you hope for that schmuck to come back?
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2021, 02:02 PM   #7
Black Bob's daddy

I think they’ll sign someone. To me the bigger issue is 2022 and beyond. Clark should hopefully be gone after this year, but there’s really not much to replace him. Going to need to address the position with numbers next year.
OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.
Old 05-03-2021, 02:04 PM   #8
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKchiefs View Post
I think they’ll sign someone. To me the bigger issue is 2022 and beyond. Clark should hopefully be gone after this year, but there’s really not much to replace him. Going to need to address the position with numbers next year.
If that's true, then Veach will sign one of the league's best defensive ends on a team-friendly deal, and then he'll draft two future superstars at the position.

I like Veach.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2021, 02:05 PM   #9
MVP

I think we're forgetting how well Turk Wharton played. Having Jones at DE makes a lot of sense
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-03-2021, 02:09 PM   #10
**** That Noise

Clark, Taco, Jones, Danna, talented upside with Kaindoh.

I don’t think it’s a total black hole. A free agent between now and the first game is still possible between post June cuts and roster cut downs.
RustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 05-03-2021, 02:11 PM   #11
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
I think we're forgetting how well Turk Wharton played. Having Jones at DE makes a lot of sense
Wharton, Reed, and Nnadi are plenty at DT.
AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 05-03-2021, 02:13 PM   #12
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
I went wildcard with Ryan Kerrigan.

More accomplished than Ingram, more tread on the tires (his snap counts dropped the past 2 years due to the influx of talent on Washington's DL).

I think he fits the scheme nicely, too. He's basically Houston, except without the baggage with KC at this point.
I wouldn't hate that, assuming he has something left in the tank. One of these guys wants a ring, I hope.

I imagine Funk Britches is going to sign a vet DE soon.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2021, 02:14 PM   #13
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush View Post
Wharton, Reed, and Nnadi are plenty at DT.
And you’ve got Saunders there as well.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2021, 02:16 PM   #14
In Search of a Life

You probably need to draft your DE early next year anyway.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2021, 02:16 PM   #15
MVP

KEEP ****ING DOUBTING KAINDOH
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote