Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-28-2020, 10:11 AM  
Perpetual Mediocrity

****OFFICIAL NBA Playoffs Thread****

Have been banned from the other thread by an apparently sensitive snowflake (ironically after dozens of pages of political discussion from others) so I'll stick my thoughts on the NBA Playoffs here from now on. We needed a new thread anyway.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-26-2021, 11:42 AM   #1966
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by jettio View Post
Thread ban is in order. Why not? all of your posts in the thread are political.
Absolutely bullshit.

Guaranteed I’ve talked more basketball on CP than you ever have.

Please show me, outside of the last few pages, just 1 political post. I’ll wait…

Also, it’s hard to discuss Lebron’s antics without it coming off as “political”. I tried my best to just point out his bullshit without making it about politics. It’s not my fault that the face of the NBA is overly political and a moron.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2021, 11:46 AM   #1967
The talking stonehead

Big Game 4 tonight. I think the Clippers can claw themselves back from another 0-2 hole and get this series to a fun game 7.
POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 06-26-2021, 11:46 AM   #1968
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Absolutely bullshit.

Guaranteed I’ve talked more basketball on CP than you ever have.

Please show me, outside of the last few pages, just 1 political post. I’ll wait…

Also, it’s hard to discuss Lebron’s antics without it coming off as “political”. I tried my best to just point out his bullshit without making it about politics. It’s not my fault that the face of the NBA is overly political and a moron.
You leave a lot of transparent space between your lines.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2021, 11:48 AM   #1969
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
You leave a lot of transparent space between your lines.
Go **** yourself. You bring absolutely nothing to any discussion ever.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2021, 11:53 AM   #1970
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED View Post
Big Game 4 tonight. I think the Clippers can claw themselves back from another 0-2 hole and get this series to a fun game 7.
Unless Booker and CP both don’t show up again, I think the Suns win tonight.

The CF just aren’t that interesting to me because I think a Suns/Bucks Finals is a forgone conclusion at this point.
Old 06-26-2021, 12:04 PM   #1971
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED View Post
Have LeBron and Kevin Durant weighed in on this series?
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2021, 12:15 PM   #1972
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Have LeBron and Kevin Durant weighed in on this series?
Spoiler!
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2021, 12:16 PM   #1973
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Spoiler!
Both of you have the power to exercise your power. And as Mods, you know exactly what the reasoning is.

Last edited by eDave; 06-26-2021 at 12:23 PM..
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2021, 12:25 PM   #1974
Perpetual Mediocrity

It's time we got back to the real issues. Nobody like Barry to help keep things in perspective.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2021, 12:33 PM   #1975
In Search of a Life

Ohhh fun, I love killing KCC’s narratives.

This is where KCC likes to pretend that:

1. Lebron did it all by himself. Kyrie wasn’t also phenomenal in that series. Even making the biggest shot to win it all.

2. The Warriors were 100%, when they clearly were not.

3. The Warriors weren’t on the ropes the series before, and shouldn’t have even been in the Finals if it weren’t for a choke job by the Thunder.

4. The greatest team ever isn’t still the 95-96 72 win Bulls team that was as great/dominant as they were because of Jordan.
Old 06-26-2021, 12:35 PM   #1976
In Search of a Life

Greatest achievement for Lebron nonetheless.

Almost cancels out his embarrassing 2011 performance.

Almost.
Old 06-26-2021, 12:41 PM   #1977
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

Jesus ****ing Christ, can every single ****ing basketball thread quit turning into bashing LeBron or debating MJ vs LeBron?

Holy ****ing shit.
Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2021, 12:47 PM   #1978
In Search of a Life

I love how people complain about where the discussion is going, when they can just as easily start whatever discussion they want to get going by posting it, as opposed to staying the the subject that they’re supposedly sick of.

News flash:

Nobody is stopping you from discussing whatever it is you want.
Old 06-26-2021, 12:47 PM   #1979
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Both of you have the power to exercise your power. And as Mods, you know exactly what the reasoning is.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2021, 12:48 PM   #1980
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I love how people complain about where the discussion is going when they can just as easily start whatever discussion they want to get going by posting it as opposed to staying the the subject that they’re supposedly sick of.
No.

You're literally as bad as the people who'd bring up Alex Smith in every single ****ing thread that wasn't about him.

You're on the levels of Clay from 2014-2016, except with LeBron.
Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.