Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-16-2016, 10:52 PM   #3751
Consuming CP souls

CP dedicated dinner

Chicken thighs for FMB
Chipotle seasoned for Inmen
Fresh Greens for Pea
Easy Mac for Buzz...no fries
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-17-2016, 12:23 AM   #3752
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Busch beer for threebag?

threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-17-2016, 09:34 AM   #3753
Cast Iron Jedi

Anyone ever cook dry beans as a main or side item? I'm reading a book called 12 Recipes - it's a really good read, even for someone that cooks a lot. Anyway, one of the chapters is on beans, and I'm gonna do something with them. Not sure what kind I should get, though.

Someone here put me onto pinto beans instead of kidney or black in my chili, and that was a good move. They have better flavor and texture... what about other kinds? I've never really ventured into the bean game.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-17-2016, 10:15 AM   #3754
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag02 View Post
Busch beer for threebag?

I haven't drank that piss water in a decade.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-17-2016, 10:24 AM   #3755
Snacks Are Under My Apron

I will crack one open for you for lunch
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-17-2016, 10:26 AM   #3756
Consuming CP souls

Just as long as it isn't a Coors
Old 08-17-2016, 10:32 AM   #3757
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
Anyone ever cook dry beans as a main or side item? I'm reading a book called 12 Recipes - it's a really good read, even for someone that cooks a lot. Anyway, one of the chapters is on beans, and I'm gonna do something with them. Not sure what kind I should get, though.

Someone here put me onto pinto beans instead of kidney or black in my chili, and that was a good move. They have better flavor and texture... what about other kinds? I've never really ventured into the bean game.
red beans and rice. Start with bacon, then beans, herbs, etc. Yum
tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-17-2016, 10:37 AM   #3758
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooge View Post
red beans and rice. Start with bacon, then beans, herbs, etc. Yum
With smoked ham, andoiulle, and cornbread
Old 08-18-2016, 08:15 AM   #3759
MVP

Gillled up this ribeye last night. It was fantastic. No plating pic. just had it with garden tomatoes and rice.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0521.JPG
Views:	376
Size:	184.6 KB
ID:	112706   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0522.JPG
Views:	412
Size:	95.8 KB
ID:	112707  
tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-18-2016, 08:18 AM   #3760
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Gillled up this ribeye last night. It was fantastic. No plating pic. just had it with garden tomatoes and rice.
What is that, a smashed banana?
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-18-2016, 08:46 AM   #3761
MVP

No, just a damned good steak. I know, it doesn't have the sear marks some like to see. Who gives a ****. It was delicious.
Old 08-18-2016, 08:49 AM   #3762
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
No, just a damned good steak. I know, it doesn't have the sear marks some like to see. Who gives a ****. It was delicious.

Just giving you shit, making a reference to a couple years ago when I made a t-bone or porterhouse and got shit because it didn't look great. Someone (BEP, maybe?) made the smashed banana comment.

Still tasted good.
Old 08-18-2016, 11:17 AM   #3763
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post

Just giving you shit, making a reference to a couple years ago when I made a t-bone or porterhouse and got shit because it didn't look great. Someone (BEP, maybe?) made the smashed banana comment.

Still tasted good.
Oh, I knew you were. I remember the pic. I thought it was a pork chop or something you made. LOL.
Old 08-18-2016, 11:23 AM   #3764
Supporter

Quote:
Oh, I knew you were. I remember the pic. I thought it was a pork chop or something you made. LOL.
I thought it was a prime beef cut that ended up photographing exactly like a pale pork chop. Forgot about the smashed banana bit.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-18-2016, 11:52 AM   #3765
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
I thought it was a prime beef cut that ended up photographing exactly like a pale pork chop. Forgot about the smashed banana bit.
I don't remember it being a prime cut. Pretty sure it was a T-bone. It did look like a pork chop.