Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 09-16-2019, 10:57 AM  
Molôn Labé

Good Game Boys and Girls

Chiefs have built something special and when TH gets back you should be unstoppable.

Raiders had one shot against the Chiefs and that was to get in Mahomes face, we did a little but not nearly enough. That boy is special.

Congrats to the good Chief fans here
R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2019, 03:08 PM   #31
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
Oh, **** off you Raiders apologist. They don't have any more than 2 true away games in a row and they have their bye week right after their trip overseas. They also have 3 home games in a row after their "ass-raping." You need to remove R8R's dick from your mouth because his balls are clouding your vision.
Alrighty bro. Might it be time to push the keyboard away and reflect a little bit?
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 03:12 PM   #32
Molôn Labé

He sounds like he is about to stroke out on us
R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2019, 03:18 PM   #33
Diablo Negro

I'll give the Raiders credit, they took their ass whoopin like men and didn't turn into dirty cheap shit artist like the Jagoffs did.

Other than that, yea **** the Raiders.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2019, 03:19 PM   #34
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyEvel View Post
Meh. I don't mind Raider fans, and I live in northern Cal. I think they've mellowed through the years. I hate Dungver fans much more. Arrogant. I'll take the angry oppressed any day over arrogant.
Boy that's the truth. There's a woman from Fort Collins who works in my office and is a diehard Donx fan. She was kind of a bitch to begin with, frankly, but at least last season we had a kind of fun back and forth smack thing going. But now that the realization has sunk in that Denver is pretty much just a Miami away from being the worst team in the league and the Chiefs have landed the Michael Jordan of football, she won't even speak to me now.

Which I'm fine with. Her bitterness warms my soul.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2019, 03:22 PM   #35
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Boy that's the truth. There's a woman from Fort Collins who works in my office and is a diehard Donx fan. She was kind of a bitch to begin with, frankly, but at least last season we had a kind of fun back and forth smack thing going. But now that the realization has sunk in that Denver is pretty much just a Miami away from being the worst team in the league and the Chiefs have landed the Michael Jordan of football, she won't even speak to me now.

Which I'm fine with. Her bitterness warms my soul.
Complete resignation out here in the great Donk/Chiefs divide. Denver fan just shrugs and accepts that Mahomes is going to fist them for decades.

There are a few deniers, but they know it deep down.

I wonder how Beuh is doing. He lives on the divide, too.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2019, 03:29 PM   #36
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
Complete resignation out here in the great Donk/Chiefs divide. Denver fan just shrugs and accepts that Mahomes is going to fist them for decades.

There are a few deniers, but they know it deep down.

I wonder how Beuh is doing. He lives on the divide, too.
I think the tough times are easier when you're surrounded by like minded fans. But when you live somewhere else and have no one else to commiserate with, the tough times seem that much tougher.

Of course, if anybody deserves tough times, it's those thin-air sucking, cooking spray coated cheating cockbags.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2019, 03:44 PM   #37
B2B, 3in5, belief in Chief

It sure was. It was a great game!
redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2019, 03:54 PM   #38
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by R8RFAN View Post
Schedules Ranked From Hardest to Easiest

1. Oakland Raiders (.539)

2. Denver Broncos (.537)

3. Jacksonville Jaguars (.531)

4. Houston Texans (.527)

30. Los Angeles Rams (.473)

31. New England Patriots (.473) must be because they have to play the afc least
I know we've heard this a millions times from Amorix (sp?) and others on here about how all the schedules are set and prepared years in advance, but isn't a bit ironic that the two teams with the easiest schedules in the NFL this year were also the two teams that played in the Super Bowl last year.

Just a bit odd.
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2019, 03:58 PM   #39
Red, White & Blue for the U.S.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin View Post
"I know we've heard this a millions times from Amorix (sp?) and others on here about how all the schedules are set and prepared years in advance"
Not 100% true, only the teams' own division games and games against one AFC and one NFC division schedules are set. That still leaves two games that should be of the highest quality teams for LAR and NE. And, they did give them each the best "other" conference team (KC and NO) but gave those games to NE and LAR at home....
KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-16-2019, 04:25 PM   #40
Supporter

It’s all predetermined based on division rank.

But, I question the timing of home/away short week crucial games. The timing of the Chiefs having to play at New England a billion times in a row is quite lucky for them.
Old 09-16-2019, 04:53 PM   #41
Molôn Labé

btw Chiefs were ranked 6th on that list so nobody can't say you didn't earn it if you earn it.
Old 09-16-2019, 05:06 PM   #42
In Pat We Trust

Thanks for the congratulations! At what point did you lose all hope? End of the half? End zone interception? Other?
el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 09-16-2019, 05:15 PM   #43
Molôn Labé

Quote:
Originally Posted by el borracho View Post
Thanks for the congratulations! At what point did you lose all hope? End of the half? End zone interception? Other?
Well in all honesty I expected this loss and I also know we are still in the middle of a rebuild.

I lost hope for a win or a chance to win when your D started getting to Carr but when a D knows you have to pass every down, getting to the QB is alot easier.

Sure I would have loved to win so I could get banned here again but I was in no way crushed. We still did some good things, some bad things and then some of the passes were just in the perfect spot and no db would have broke the play up.

We got slaughtered in the 2nd qtr but the Raiders came out and didn't quit.

11 or 12 rookie starters on this team, they are good now, they will improve.
Old 09-16-2019, 05:24 PM   #44
MVP

Problem is Carr will never be more than mediocre. If he is protected against lessor teams he will win a few games. If he gets pressure he gets bitchy and makes big errors. He can`t extend plays and improvise to save his life. He will never change. Raiders Oline had 3rd and 4th string guards starting yesterday but the line gets better when Incognito and that other guy gets back. Losing Abram was huge. Raiders will win some games but not against good teams barring the occasional anomaly. Carr will hold them down.
jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.
Old 09-16-2019, 05:31 PM   #45
In Pat We Trust

Cool. Chiefs fans have been on the other side of that equation for a long time. It is interesting to me that hope can exist even where reason tells you there is little or no chance. For me, I would have hope long into games that I reasonably expected to lose.

I think in your shoes I could have maintained hope until the end zone interception. I would still watch till the end, but I would have lost all optimism for “any given Sunday “.
el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.