Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-16-2019, 09:50 AM  
In Search of a Life

Big Ben out for season

O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2019, 12:42 PM   #46
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcosa View Post
Wynonnie, you say?
Wynonnie, Ukeme and Laconie, my three older sisters. All track standouts.
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 6     Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 12:50 PM   #47
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell View Post
I don’t believe you
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2019, 12:51 PM   #48
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Got any nudes?
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2019, 12:51 PM   #49
Changes pants while driving

Quote:
Great news. They can use that speed to outrun Ben and stay safe.
ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2019, 12:52 PM   #50
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphojunkie View Post
I don’t believe you
I don't have three older sisters?
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 4     Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 12:53 PM   #51
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Got any nudes?
Dude...................sisters................ok pervert?
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 5     Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 12:55 PM   #52
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ping2000 View Post
Great news. They can use that speed to outrun Ben and stay safe.
I seriously doubt anyone sweats Big Ben.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 4     Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 12:56 PM   #53
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post

Lock up your women and young girls.....Roethlisberger will have a lot of time on his hands..
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2019, 01:01 PM   #54
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Dude...................sisters................ok pervert?
Yeah I know. Then you've lived with them and been around them more than anyone. Looking through the bedroom keyhole..sneaking a peak after a shower in the hallway. You've had the best opportunities to snap a nude pic here and there. That's why I'm asking silly. I know you people are tight knit.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2019, 01:03 PM   #55
Banned

Quote:
Yeah I know. Then you've lived with them and been around them more than anyone. Looking through the bedroom keyhole..sneaking a peak after a shower in the hallway. You've had the best opportunities to snap a nude pic here and there. That's why I'm asking silly. I know you people are tight knit.
So at what age did you realize you were a weird little shit?
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 8     Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 01:05 PM   #56
Banned

Quote:
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 01:09 PM   #57
Ultrabanned

Quote:
What age did you first jerk it in the basement, tying one of your sister's worn panties over your nose and mouth like a respirator?

*Deep breath with a little tongue flick, stroke, stroke, stroke, stroke, stroke, deep breath*
Old 09-16-2019, 01:15 PM   #58
Thank you

Quote:
I'm interested in learning more. Have any records of their track careers?
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 04:01 PM   #59
In Pat We Trust

Quote:
Heading into 2019 Big Ben was 7th all time with 363 TD passes, and ranked 6th in yards.

Obviiously a HOF career, a great great QB. He will be missed.
Psssshh. Mahomes will be 1/4 of the way there at the end of this year.
el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 09-16-2019, 04:03 PM   #60
Your mom

Quote:
You lookin in a mirror brah?
CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.