Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 09-16-2019, 01:12 AM  
EvOlVeD

***Official Patrick Mahomes II Appreciation Thread***

Not going to search if a Q, but...

Holy Shit Balls is this kid great!!!

I love how he has embraced KC and his fan base. His humility and humbleness. Man, that sense of humor too. OMG! I love how he answers 'yes sir/mam'.

Obviously I don't need to list all his accomplishments. Otherwise I would be here all night.

And those eyes and smile. Burn in hell if you judge me

I can say, that he has become my favorite athlete of all time hands down. I'm 45, and this kid has reinvigorated me as a Chiefs fan. It's that feeling you got the year after the Royals were 90 feet from Champions. Only magnified.

Hat's off to the grandest Chief ever

(not disrespecting previous generations, but this kid could be Babe Ruth, Michael Jordan, and Bret Farve all rolled into one)

Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 09-16-2019, 01:13 AM   #2
YOU take YOUR seat

Finally, it's happened to me, we have our very own elite QB!

Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2019, 01:14 AM   #3
Banned

eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2019, 02:06 AM   #4
Banned

Being this is the 100 season of NFL football, there has been a lot of talk of NFL history.

There has never been any QB in that 100 year history that was more impressive than what we are seeing with Mahomes. He is like Usain Bolt, a freak, a rarity and totally unique, a one of a kind talent.

If there really are aliens among us, one plays QB for the KC Chiefs.
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 02:14 AM   #5
EvOlVeD

I actually think he was born 'in the zone'.

As well, I think he has 240 Degree vision.

Furthermore, his greatest asset is...

not afraid to lose

Last edited by Nickhead; 09-16-2019 at 02:50 AM..
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 09-16-2019, 03:36 AM   #6
EvOlVeD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickhead View Post
I actually think he was born 'in the zone'
I actually made this comment before I heard Romo's commentary of being in the zone... that creeps me out a lil
Old 09-16-2019, 03:42 AM   #7
Thank you

Wow! Yes!
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 06:25 AM   #8
I'll be back.

Even though you've been raised as a human being, you are not one of them. You have great powers...only some of which have been discovered.

Your powers will far exceed that of mortal men. Live as one of them, Pat-El.

For this reason among others, I have chosen Earth for you. Discover where you strength and your power are needed.

They can be a great people, Pat-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason, above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you... my only son.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-21-2019, 10:56 PM   #9
EvOlVeD

shameless bump
Old 09-22-2019, 05:50 AM   #10
Has a particular set of skills

I spent about 45 minutes - to an hour two week ago with Pat Mahomes I and Patrick Mahomes II mom since about 6 and his two sisters. I asked about the media and public relations...........there were several people listening so I don't think I'm talking out of school about a private conversation, especially since it only cast everyone involved in a positive light.

Mom said he got some coaching because he has a press conference after every college game. Then when he declared the agent also gave him some training and practice. But she said everyone gets the same training.

So I asked Why is Patrick Mahomes II so different? In the end of the day, he respects the game and teammates. Doesn't want to (I think she said debase) himself or take away from his teamamtes performance, He knows he's the QB. Spotlight is always on him. But, he cant do it alone.

Patrick Mahomes I said that when he was on the mound, it was just him and the batter, All on him to help the team win. Said he told Patrick Mahomes II when he decided to play football full time that it was a team game and that if he wanted to last he had to pass the credit around.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2019, 05:56 AM   #11
left blank intentionally

It's Mahomes, Bitch!
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2019, 07:10 AM   #12
Veteran

I've been waiting for this since Lenny retired. Endured the 70s and 80s where the Chiefs were just a sideshow to the Royals. Watched other teams draft stars in 1983 while the Chiefs took Blackledge. Watched as the Chiefs built great defensive teams and rolled out quarterbacks that other teams didn't want. Watched the kicker that shall remain nameless. Watched the remake of the greatest show on turf that lost in the no-punt game. Watched as the team lost while having a 28 point lead in the 3rd quarter.

All I can say is that don't waste the opportunity to watch this kid play. For all of us, the fans, the coaches, the owners, the rest of the league. We really did finally get THAT guy that seemingly every other team has or has had.

Great time to be a Chiefs fan.
crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-22-2019, 07:28 AM   #13
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Even though you've been raised as a human being, you are not one of them. You have great powers...only some of which have been discovered.

Your powers will far exceed that of mortal men. Live as one of them, Pat-El.

For this reason among others, I have chosen Earth for you. Discover where you strength and your power are needed.

They can be a great people, Pat-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason, above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you... my only son.

Don’t know why I hadn’t checked out this thread until now but I juts did and I’m wearing a shirt with this exact logo!
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2019, 12:14 PM   #14
EvOlVeD

is there any single thing this kid cannot do? OMG
Old 09-22-2019, 12:35 PM   #15
Starter

Best player in the league and it isn’t even close.
Camaro must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Camaro must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Camaro must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Camaro must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Camaro must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Camaro must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Camaro must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Camaro must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Camaro must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Camaro must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Camaro must have mowed badgirl's lawn.