Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 09-15-2019, 08:54 PM  
Banned

This is a Super Bowl calibur team

Drop the negativity you pieces of shit! We have a defence coming into it's own, and the GREATEST OFFENCE OF ALL TIME!!!!!!

CELEBRATE!

CELEBREATE!!!

CELERATE!!!!!
Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 09-15-2019, 09:09 PM   #16
MVP

All I care about is the Patriots. None of these other scrubs stand in the way. We need to usher in the era of Mahomes by ending them. Can’t let “but you never overcame Brady” become part of the legacy.

And we need to do it painfully. Dominate that bitch into an earlier than planned retirement.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-15-2019, 09:10 PM   #17
Veteran

Must be from the UK or something
Cornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-15-2019, 09:11 PM   #18
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bringbackmarty View Post
What the hell is going on in here? Go to bed. It's past 10 p.m. and you've got work/school/community service in the morning.
i'm on a strict regimen of 6 hours of sleep during football season

these memes aren't going to make themselves
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2019, 09:12 PM   #19
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell View Post
Hmmmm?

Colts...

QB...John Unitas HOF
RB....Lenny Moore HOF
WR...Ray Berry HOF
TE....John Mackey HOF

Chargers

Dan Fouts HOF
Chuck Muncie 1000 yard rusher
Charlie Joiner HOF
John Jefferson 1000 yard receiver
Kellen Winslow HOF

Yes, a SB caliber team, but best offense ever...???
I thought I told you to get the **** off this forum.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2019, 09:13 PM   #20
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post
All I care about is the Patriots. None of these other scrubs stand in the way. We need to usher in the era of Mahomes by ending them. Can’t let “but you never overcame Brady” become part of the legacy.

And we need to do it painfully. Dominate that bitch into an earlier than planned retirement.

This exactly. It'll be another shootout in the AFC championship, I trust both teams to position themselves to meet there and honestly I'd be disappointed if it were any other way.

It seems like our D is on the upswing, we just need both sides to stay healthy and peak at the right time
Cornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-15-2019, 09:14 PM   #21
Veteran

Offense proved that there’s really no way to stop it today.

Press isn’t gonna work.

And Tyreek comes back.

Once we work the smaller Thompson into the mix the offense improves with that too
xztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 09-15-2019, 09:15 PM   #22
Banned

Hey xztop123. How's it hanging?
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2019, 09:17 PM   #23
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
I thought I told you to get the **** off this forum.
Little man, if knowledgeable football fans bug ya I do get that, you come off as a 100% idiot.
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 09-15-2019, 09:19 PM   #24
best in the biz

Overcoming an early deficit was encouraging.

It's what good teams do.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2019, 09:21 PM   #25
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornstock View Post
This exactly. It'll be another shootout in the AFC championship, I trust both teams to position themselves to meet there and honestly I'd be disappointed if it were any other way.

It seems like our D is on the upswing, we just need both sides to stay healthy and peak at the right time
As dominant as everyone thinks the Patriots are, I definitely think we have the horses to take them out. My only concern is having to do it in Foxboro. Their schedule is very weak. I think it will take 14-2 to get HFA. Even that may not do it.

But I fully expect Mahomes to have laser focus in a potential AFCC rematch. Minus the jitters and poor start that we saw in the last two matchups.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-15-2019, 09:24 PM   #26
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post
As dominant as everyone thinks the Patriots are, I definitely think we have the horses to take them out. My only concern is having to do it in Foxboro. Their schedule is very weak. I think it will take 14-2 to get HFA. Even that may not do it.

But I fully expect Mahomes to have laser focus in a potential AFCC rematch. Minus the jitters and poor start that we saw in the last two matchups.
I WANT to do it in NE.

That's how it's going to be anyway.
Old 09-15-2019, 09:26 PM   #27
Banned

Pats are paper tigers right now. They faced a broken Steelers team who are on the verge of firing thier HC and looking for a new QB, and a Dolphins team in full tank mode. Pats are paper tigers right now, they havn't faced the advercity we have!
Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 09-15-2019, 09:35 PM   #28
Admitted Planet Junky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God View Post
Pats are paper tigers right now. They faced a broken Steelers team who are on the verge of firing thier HC and looking for a new QB, and a Dolphins team in full tank mode. Pats are paper tigers right now, they havn't faced the advercity we have!
We have beaten an 0-2 Jags team that we knocked out their starting QB in Foles. We have beaten a 1-1 Raiders team that beat the 0-2 Broncos.

Your argument is stupid and shit.
Your spelling and grammar is just as bad.
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-15-2019, 09:57 PM   #29
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup View Post
We have beaten an 0-2 Jags team that we knocked out their starting QB in Foles. We have beaten a 1-1 Raiders team that beat the 0-2 Broncos.

Your argument is stupid and shit.
Your spelling and grammar is just as bad.
Then why don't you root for the Patriots if you think they're so great douche bag? Btw your gramar aint perfect either. Chiefs are the best team in the league, and I'm disgusted with the negativity around here from "fans". I hear tide pods taste pretty great, maybe some of ya should start eating the **** out of them
Old 09-15-2019, 09:59 PM   #30
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell View Post
Hmmmm?

Colts...

QB...John Unitas HOF
RB....Lenny Moore HOF
WR...Ray Berry HOF
TE....John Mackey HOF

Chargers

Dan Fouts HOF
Chuck Muncie 1000 yard rusher
Charlie Joiner HOF
John Jefferson 1000 yard receiver
Kellen Winslow HOF

Yes, a SB caliber team, but best offense ever...???
HOW MANY SUPER BOWLS DID THE CHARGERS WIN WITH QUEER DAN FOUTS!?
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.