Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 09-15-2019, 05:26 PM  
Life is changing..

Week 3: Let's talk about the Ravens

Chiefs open as 6 point favorites. Let's discuss below.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2019, 04:03 PM   #106
My Mamma Says

Jackson didn’t even finish the game last year.. RGIII did... Their defense gave up 349 yards to a Rookie yesterday.... Mahomes has just has to decide which WR is going to have the huge game that morning..
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2019, 04:11 PM   #107
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaydee414 View Post
There seems to be a dismissive, uninformed thought process on this board
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 04:12 PM   #108
In Search of a Life

suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2019, 04:13 PM   #109
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilson8 View Post
In playing the Baltimore Ravens a large defensive focus centers around QB Lamar Jackson.

In the first week against Miami, Lamar Jackson threw for 324 yards, 5 TDs and only rushed 3 times for 6 yards.

In the second week against Arizona he threw for 272 yards, 2 TDs, but rushed 16 times for 120 yards.

Jackson is 6-2, 219 pounds and is supposed to be able to run a 4.3 40.

Baltimore's backs Mark Ingram 5-9, 210, 27 carries, 157 yards, and 2 TDs and Gus Edwards 6-1, 238, 20 carries 67 yards. Ingram only has 2 catches for the two games.

WRs are Marquise Brown 12 catches for 233 yards and 2 TDs, Willie Snead 3 catches, 46 yards and 1 TD and Miles Boykin 2 catches, 16 yards and 1 TD.

TEs Mark Andrews 16 catches, 220 yards 2 TDs, Hayden Hurst 4 catches, 42 yards, and 1 TD and Nick Boyle 4 catches for 40 yards.

I think the key on defense is to try and prevent Jackson from getting outside and running but with that speed and quickness it will be hard to do.
When he runs- he will be hit hard and will fumble.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2019, 04:18 PM   #110
Veteran

Lol Baltimore's offense is not on our level.

I will say though that Lamar Jackson could be a pain in the ass to stop. He has really progressed as a passer. They have confidence in him as a passer. He threw it 37 times last week. They had him do a straight dropback in his own endzone. Brown is a dangerous receiver and Andrews is a matchup problem at TE. Jackson is smarter and more selective with his runs and they still do a good job of working in designed runs. It's a different offense from what we saw last year.
Blick must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Blick must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Blick must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Blick must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Blick must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Blick must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Blick must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Blick must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Blick must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Blick must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Blick must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 09-17-2019, 02:32 AM   #111
MVP

I just watched the Ravens/Cardinals condensed version...Jackson looked awesome.

He couldn't pass for shit last year...I'm not sure what he did, but damn.

I did notice that 95% of his runs were to the left....just squat a spy on that side.

Chiefs may be able to actually use "tape" to counter him...
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2019, 03:36 AM   #112
Banned

How do you think the league will rig this one?
Rivaldo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rivaldo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rivaldo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rivaldo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rivaldo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rivaldo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rivaldo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rivaldo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rivaldo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rivaldo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rivaldo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 09-17-2019, 03:37 AM   #113
Veteran

This is reminding me of the 49ers game last year.

49ers fans were talking all kinds of trash leading up to game. Saying they had a better offense.
Danguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-17-2019, 05:13 AM   #114
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivaldo View Post
How do you think the league will rig this one?
So all the games are rigged, really? How is that done?
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2019, 05:16 AM   #115
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danguardace View Post
This is reminding me of the 49ers game last year.

49ers fans were talking all kinds of trash leading up to game. Saying they had a better offense.
The Niners had only scored...46 points prior to that game, our Chiefs 80, so...???
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 09-17-2019, 05:18 AM   #116
Veteran

Our D will need to play much better. Not sure the Ravens O can keep up with our O. The only way they do that is running the ball and long drives that keeps mahomes off the field.
Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 09-17-2019, 06:58 AM   #117
synthesis2

I know Lamar had a couple of good games but I have zero concerns about him as he isn't very bright. Besides the wonderlic test which he scored lower than a janitor just listening to him talk you can tell he just isn't very bright.

He is the crazy athletic kid as school that just keeps moving up through grades because he is great at sports and the teachers move him along. Just listening to him talk you can tell he isn't a very bright guy in the least.

Just a athletic guy running around. By the end of the year he will be a C to C- QB, I would never want him even if we didn't have Mahomes.

I'm glad we are playing them, he will make some plays because he might be the most "athletic" but as dumb as a box of rocks so zero concern.

I just think its funny that Harbaugh thinks he has a great QB, even if he was just average in terms of intelligence he could be very good but Lamar is just plain dumb. Another win looking forward to the Lions ( just hate that turf)
synthesis2 has disabled reputation
Old 09-17-2019, 09:37 AM   #118
Voodoo Chile

Quote:
Originally Posted by synthesis2 View Post
I know Lamar had a couple of good games but I have zero concerns about him as he isn't very bright. Besides the wonderlic test which he scored lower than a janitor just listening to him talk you can tell he just isn't very bright.

He is the crazy athletic kid as school that just keeps moving up through grades because he is great at sports and the teachers move him along. Just listening to him talk you can tell he isn't a very bright guy in the least.

Just a athletic guy running around. By the end of the year he will be a C to C- QB, I would never want him even if we didn't have Mahomes.

I'm glad we are playing them, he will make some plays because he might be the most "athletic" but as dumb as a box of rocks so zero concern.

I just think its funny that Harbaugh thinks he has a great QB, even if he was just average in terms of intelligence he could be very good but Lamar is just plain dumb. Another win looking forward to the Lions ( just hate that turf)
So.....are you suggesting that he’s not very intelligent?
JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2019, 10:35 AM   #119
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
I just watched the Ravens/Cardinals condensed version...Jackson looked awesome.

He couldn't pass for shit last year...I'm not sure what he did, but damn.

I did notice that 95% of his runs were to the left....just squat a spy on that side.

Chiefs may be able to actually use "tape" to counter him...
Weren't the Raiders suppose to beat the Chiefs and have a winning record this year?
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2019, 10:42 AM   #120
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by synthesis2 View Post

Mahomes scored lower than Allen, Rosen, Darnold, and Mayfield.

What does that say about his abilities to process information?
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.