Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-15-2019, 02:10 AM  
Chiefs

Fisher is a long shot to play

ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 09-15-2019, 07:31 AM   #16
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Don't **** around with his groin. He can sit this week put some ice on it we need him to rape JJ Wat again.

We'll still beat Raiders by 3 or 4 touchdowns
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2019, 07:32 AM   #17
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
And Mahomes healthy. ****ing Fisher. How do you injure your ****ing groin at a Friday ****ing practice? Be available, asshole!
Exactly...
Bad things are happening to go along with the alwys weird occurances that happen in Oakland.
No Fisher, gimpy Mahomes, no Tyreek. Bad things things man, bad things...
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 09-15-2019, 07:32 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
Can Willie Roaf come out of retirement for one game? I mean, I know his knees are shot and the guy can barely walk and is probably 100 pounds over his typical playing weight, but still gotta be better than Cam Erving right?
Has anybody come out and said that Cam Erving is the backup at LT? I only ever see this on ChiefsPlanet. Only media reference I heard was speculating it would be Jeff Allen.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2019, 07:34 AM   #19
You don't faze me, Gobble.

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Reid needs to utilize Sherman as a blocker
What would be really interesting, though, would be if Mahomes handed off to Sherman. Cause Mahomes is kind of black, but Sherman is completely white. Wouldn't that be weird?
Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2019, 07:36 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
Has anybody come out and said that Cam Erving is the backup at LT? I only ever see this on ChiefsPlanet. Only media reference I heard was speculating it would be Jeff Allen.
Isn't that just as concerning?
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2019, 07:37 AM   #21
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

I can't believe Erving is our backup tackle. How is this a good idea? He has the footspeed of cold syrup. I think Jeff Allen would make a much better, albeit still shitty, short term replacement for Fisher. I just don't want to see Erving go against a speed rush
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2019, 07:39 AM   #22
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
I can't believe Erving is our backup tackle. How is this a good idea? He has the footspeed of cold syrup. I think Jeff Allen would make a much better, albeit still shitty, short term replacement for Fisher. I just don't want to see Erving go against a speed rush
I’m thinking it’ll be Rankin if he’s up to speed playbook wise.

That’s why they traded for him, after all.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2019, 07:47 AM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post

Rankin is terrible. Hou was going to cut him. He was their worst O-lineman. I hope he's not part of the LT plan anytime soon.
Old 09-15-2019, 07:48 AM   #24
MVP

Quote:

And he's also terrible.
Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 09-15-2019, 07:50 AM   #25
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
Rankin is terrible. Hou was going to cut him. He was their worst O-lineman. I hope he's not part of the LT plan anytime soon.
But is he better than Erving at tackle? Very likely.

Can’t have backup all-stars everywhere. That’s why they’re backups.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2019, 07:54 AM   #26

Quote:
But is he better than Erving at tackle? Very likely.

Can’t have backup all-stars everywhere. That’s why they’re backups.
I get your point, but honestly, he was the Texans Cam Erving in that he was terrible everywhere he played. He does have some quickness though - mabe thats what tge Chiefs saw in him.
Old 09-15-2019, 08:07 AM   #27
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
I get your point, but honestly, he was the Texans Cam Erving in that he was terrible everywhere he played. He does have some quickness though - mabe thats what tge Chiefs saw in him.
Well you have to think, he’s been in the league for only one year and played in front of a QB who makes life really hard on his linemen (Watson) in the way that he plays.

There’s room to grow for sure with that one.
Old 09-15-2019, 08:38 AM   #28
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
Our future is in Cam Erving’s hands.
They should use Cam Irving's hands to massage Eric Fisher's groin back to health!
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2019, 08:50 AM   #29
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mama Hip Rockets View Post
What would be really interesting, though, would be if Mahomes handed off to Sherman. Cause Mahomes is kind of black, but Sherman is completely white. Wouldn't that be weird?
Only on Thursdays.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2019, 08:52 AM   #30
MVP

Too many injuries already this year. I miss last year when we just bitched about Eric Berry every week.
jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.