Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 09-14-2019, 04:18 PM  
You don't faze me, Gobble.

Dante Hall punt return vs. Denver named #62 play of all time

According to NFL Network, there are 61 plays better than this.

Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-14-2019, 04:20 PM   #2
YOU take YOUR seat

He was fun as hell to watch
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2019, 04:24 PM   #3
Mod Team

I was at that game.

Senior year of high school.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2019, 04:26 PM   #4

Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-14-2019, 04:27 PM   #5

Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2019, 04:32 PM   #6
YOU take YOUR seat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mama Hip Rockets View Post
I kinda feel like that play should be above the OP's play
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2019, 04:36 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bump View Post
I don't think they've gotten through the whole list yet. Last I saw, they were somewhere in the 30s. This very well could be on their list.
Old 09-14-2019, 04:44 PM   #8
Banned

My bro and I had just moved down from the upper bowl, seeking better seats for the final quarter or so. We sat in the corner of the endzone that he received the kick in.

The crescendo of sound in the stadium legit sounded like a Jet engine or several jets. Total roar

The circling around and then the realization that he had daylight... just crowd-o-meter meltdown lol
Rivaldo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rivaldo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rivaldo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rivaldo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rivaldo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rivaldo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rivaldo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rivaldo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rivaldo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rivaldo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rivaldo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 09-14-2019, 04:44 PM   #9
Hey Teacher!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bump View Post
Same. That was crazy good.
bricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-14-2019, 04:49 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivaldo View Post
My bro and I had just moved down from the upper bowl, seeking better seats for the final quarter or so. We sat in the corner of the endzone that he received the kick in.

The crescendo of sound in the stadium legit sounded like a Jet engine or several jets. Total roar

The circling around and then the realization that he had daylight... just crowd-o-meter meltdown lol
Yeah, you can even hear that on the video. Probably the loudest the crowd has ever been when they're still 85-90 yards away from the end zone. LOL
Old 09-14-2019, 04:50 PM   #11
Life is changing..

There were like 3 different blocks in the back that weren't called on that play. It was still amazing though.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-14-2019, 04:58 PM   #12
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

A bunch of us from 37 Forever were at that game. I had really good seats; lower level, 40 yard line or so, about 15 rows up. I'll never forget how loud the crowd was during that return, you could feel it. I thought the concrete was going to explode.

That was one of funnest weekends of my life.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-14-2019, 05:01 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
There were like 3 different blocks in the back that weren't called on that play. It was still amazing though.
They changed the rules for blocking in the back in 2006. This play happened in 2003. Either way, he broke at least four tackles. I'm pretty sure no one would have tackled him anyway.

From 2006: Blocks in the back above the waist by the kicking team while the ball is in flight during a scrimmage kick are illegal.

Link: https://www.playsmartplaysafe.com/ne...es-since-2002/
Old 09-14-2019, 05:09 PM   #14
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
A bunch of us from 37 Forever were at that game. I had really good seats; lower level, 40 yard line or so, about 15 rows up. I'll never forget how loud the crowd was during that return, you could feel it. I thought the concrete was going to explode.

lol far out

It was unique in my experience. I've attended a good number of concerts and sporting events. Nothing comes close. Truly memorable.
Rivaldo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rivaldo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rivaldo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rivaldo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rivaldo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rivaldo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rivaldo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rivaldo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rivaldo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rivaldo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Rivaldo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 09-14-2019, 05:23 PM   #15
Wasted away again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post

If I remember right, we had a bunch of you at our tailgate at B5. The best part was my wife's uncle, cousins and others were there from Denver to witness that.

EDIT: Yeah, that was the game.

Anyone recognize the guy on the left?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IM000367.JPG
Views:	135
Size:	178.0 KB
ID:	118939   Click image for larger version

Name:	IM000350.jpg
Views:	163
Size:	108.6 KB
ID:	118940   Click image for larger version

Name:	IM000352.jpg
Views:	166
Size:	99.0 KB
ID:	118941  

Last edited by Dartgod; 09-14-2019 at 06:34 PM..
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.