Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-13-2019, 05:16 PM  
Ultrabanned

****Official College Football Week 3 Thread****

Titty Meat was too busy sucking Lew to get this thing going, so I had to.

Anyone trying to watch this KU game on Spectrum, it's channel 388.

Whole bunch of shit-ass games this weekend, starting with tonight!

Some teams that matter below:

No. 1 Clemson at Syracuse | 7:30 p.m. | ABC
No. 2 Alabama at South Carolina | 3:30 p.m. | CBS
No. 3 Georgia vs. Arkansas State | 12 p.m. | ESPN2
No. 4 LSU vs. Northwestern State | 7:30 p.m. | SEC Network
No. 5 Oklahoma at UCLA | 8 p.m. | FOX
No. 6 Ohio State at Indiana | 12 p.m. | FOX
No. 7 pedophile enablers vs. New Mexico | 2:30 p.m. | NBC
No. 8 Auburn vs. Kent State | 7 p.m. | ESPN2
No. 9 Florida at Kentucky | 7 p.m. | ESPN
No. 10 Michigan: OFF
No. 11 Utah vs. Idaho State | 4:15 p.m. | Pac-12 Networks
No. 12 Texas vs. Rice (NRG Stadium in Houston) | 8 p.m. | CBSSN
No. 13 pedophile enablers, also vs. Pitt | 12 p.m. | ABC
No. 14 Wisconsin: OFF
No. 15 Oregon vs. Montana | 10:45 p.m. | Pac-12 Network
No. 16 Texas A&M vs. Lamar | 7 p.m. | ESPNU
No. 17 UCF vs. Stanford | 3:30 p.m. | ESPN
No. 18 Michigan State vs. Arizona State | 4 p.m. | FOX
No. 19 Iowa at Iowa State | 4 p.m. | FS1
No. 20 Washington State at Houston | 9:15 p.m. ET Friday | ESPN
No. 21 Maryland at Temple | 12 p.m. | CBSSN
No. 22 Boise State vs. Portland State | 10:15 p.m. | ESPN2
No. 23 Washington vs. Hawai'i | 7:30 p.m. | Pac-12 Network
No. 24 Southern California at BYU | 3:30 p.m. | ABC
No. 25 Virginia vs. Florida State | 7:30 p.m. | ACC Network

Last edited by Pablo; 09-13-2019 at 05:22 PM..
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-14-2019, 08:16 PM   #61
"You like to drink?"

Kentucky ****ed out of a great sack or a textbook hold on the right tackle thanks to targetting.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-14-2019, 08:26 PM   #62
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
They lost a lot of talent and went down about 7 levels of coaching quality. They struggled against Louisiana Layfette

If KState was facing a quality opponent, 3 turnovers would have sunk them. Lucky for them, mediocrity might get them a playoff bid at the rate this year is going.
Fair enough. Yeah I thought Miss State was beatable for that very reason. Trust me, I'm not thinking Miss State is that good. Still, they're bigger, stronger, and faster across the board than K-State. They still have several NFL prospects.

Maybe the turnovers would have sunk them, maybe not. I think that speaks to the quality of this year's team that they were able to overcome those turnovers, a turnover on downs on the first drive, dropped passes, missing starters on defense, cowbells/heat/road environment, etc to get the win.

K-State was picked to finish 9th in the big 12. If they finish like 4th that means they're a lot better than people thought.
Blick must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Blick must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Blick must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Blick must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Blick must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Blick must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Blick must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Blick must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Blick must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Blick must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Blick must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 09-14-2019, 08:32 PM   #63
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blick View Post
Fair enough. Yeah I thought Miss State was beatable for that very reason. Trust me, I'm not thinking Miss State is that good. Still, they're bigger, stronger, and faster across the board than K-State. They still have several NFL prospects.

Maybe the turnovers would have sunk them, maybe not. I think that speaks to the quality of this year's team that they were able to overcome those turnovers, a turnover on downs on the first drive, dropped passes, missing starters on defense, cowbells/heat/road environment, etc to get the win.

K-State was picked to finish 9th in the big 12. If they finish like 4th that means they're a lot better than people thought.
9th in the Big XII would be really bad, and I don't think KState is anywhere near that bad. I think a lot of people were quick to shit allover them for how the coaching situation unfolded for them.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-14-2019, 08:37 PM   #64
"You like to drink?"

Florida doesn't deserve that #9 ranking. Not getting taken to the ropes with the benefit of a TD set up by a targeting penalty saddled with a missed FG by a redshirt kicker.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-14-2019, 08:37 PM   #65
Inmem 2.0

Kleinman has done a hell of a job. Compare what hes done this year to the coaches at Tennessee, Nebraska, FSU, etc their first year. We all heard they need time to get their guys etc but compare the talent on those teams to what K State is working with. That old man was never good at recruiting to begin with.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-14-2019, 08:38 PM   #66
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
Technical run time for the Iowa/ISU game.......6 hours.
Why did it run so long?
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-14-2019, 08:38 PM   #67
Champs!

Quote:
They lost a lot of talent and went down about 7 levels of coaching quality. They struggled against Louisiana Layfette

If KState was facing a quality opponent, 3 turnovers would have sunk them. Lucky for them, mediocrity might get them a playoff bid at the rate this year is going.
I see... so Mississippi State is ranked 35th at Sagarin's ranking (http://sagarin.com/sports/cfsend.htm) and they're medicore?

FYI, this same ranking has K-State pegged at 23.

Granted, I'm sure that will change as the season goes along, but no way Mississippi State is Nicholls St or Bowling Green level.
Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-14-2019, 08:38 PM   #68
In Search of a Life

Snyder was milking the **** out of that job for years hoping they would hire his dumb son as the HC. What an awkward position that was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach View Post
I see... so Mississippi State is ranked 35th at Sagarin's ranking (http://sagarin.com/sports/cfsend.htm) and they're medicore?

FYI, this same ranking has K-State pegged at 23.

Granted, I'm sure that will change as the season goes along, but no way Mississippi State is Nicholls St or Bowling Green level.
It's Week 3 and those rankings are butt ****ing dumb.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-14-2019, 08:40 PM   #69
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
Why did it run so long?
2 storm warning delays. Hail around Ames.

displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-14-2019, 08:40 PM   #70
Champs!

Quote:
Snyder was milking the **** out of that job for years hoping they would hire his dumb son as the HC. What an awkward position that was.
This I agree with you. I did not want Sean as the next HC, and Bill was on the job 4 years past his expiration date anyways.

I truly believe he should had stepped down at 2012 or at 2014, but I do agree with what you're saying in regards to his son.
Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-14-2019, 08:40 PM   #71
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
2 storm warning delays. Hail around Ames.
Ok. Thanks.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-14-2019, 08:43 PM   #72
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

The ACC and Pac 12 (other than Herm) had a brutal weekend.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-14-2019, 08:44 PM   #73
Inmem 2.0

Nice to see the GT transfer get on track for us. First time in 18 games NIU has give up a 100 yard rusher. Interior oline is very inexperienced but looks much better than week 1 and we actually have a defense. Think we can get 8 or 9 wins which is good progress for season 2.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-14-2019, 08:54 PM   #74
Future NBA Finals MVP

Iowa State does what Iowa State does - chokes.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-14-2019, 08:56 PM   #75
Veteran

Quote:
9th in the Big XII would be really bad, and I don't think KState is anywhere near that bad. I think a lot of people were quick to shit allover them for how the coaching situation unfolded for them.
Yeah I mean K-State has almost always been underrated in the preseason, unless they had a ranked team.

And yeah basically everyone thought losing Snyder would be a difficult transition when it was really a breath of fresh air.
Blick must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Blick must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Blick must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Blick must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Blick must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Blick must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Blick must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Blick must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Blick must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Blick must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Blick must have mowed badgirl's lawn.