Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 09-12-2019, 12:26 AM  
Banned

A very rare sight Thursday night.....

.....a black QB handing off to a white RB. When was the last time we saw that?
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 09-12-2019, 03:18 AM   #31
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
Don't forget to pick up your sheet from Pride Cleaners
Dude, my family came from Namibia in Africa. ok? I'm African American ok guy?

Ever seen some okie named....Ubeja...?
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 03:22 AM   #32
In Search of a Life

I'm sure they will grab your sheet from the back with whatever name you give them.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-12-2019, 03:26 AM   #33
Banned

Quote:
I'm sure they will grab your sheet from the back with whatever name you give them.
Bi-polar?

My dads name is Kagumbo.

One of my pet topics is HBCU sprinting/football, now think, you can do this.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 3     Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 03:29 AM   #34
Banned

First I was some cat named Cooper, now I'm a white guy, hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

What is with you people?

My fav authors James Baldwin, Richard Wright, Ralph Ellison, my fav music primitive black blues. But.....do like some Hank Williams, Ernest Tubb, Roy Acuff, Bob Wills and His Texas Playboys.

Oh hell yes some white dude who can talk.....

https://www.blackcollegefootballhof..../ben-stevenson

Last edited by Ubeja Vontell; 09-12-2019 at 03:42 AM..
Old 09-12-2019, 03:46 AM   #35
In Search of a Life

That's some impressive googling there, Cooper
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 03:49 AM   #36
Banned

Quote:
That's some impressive googling there, Cooper
Music historian here my man, yep, the real deal.

Here we have the greatest...who?...in musicdom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSqzqWGWqFE

Your old bulldog dies, your woman dumps your ass and she took what little $$$$$ you had, so there ya sit totally bummed, if this doesn't cheer you up nothing will.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dasoLVINGTc

How about some St.Louis blues son, the great Peetie Wheatstraw.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ka9weyUzeMw

Last edited by Ubeja Vontell; 09-12-2019 at 04:06 AM..
Old 09-12-2019, 04:14 AM   #37
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Don't forget to pick up your sheet from Pride Cleaners
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 04:21 AM   #38
Banned

Anyone who acts like that idiot in that video needs help.

Those who freak out over race, why?
Old 09-12-2019, 04:56 AM   #39
Banned

This is funny....

Clarence and Bessie live just outside Little Rock Arkansas they raise pigs, they are talking about what to name the new addition (Bessie is pg).

Clarence...if a girl how about Wanda?
Bessie...yuck! I like Loretta.
Clarence....hmmm? Ok, that will work.
Bessie....if a boy, hmmm? George?
Clarence...I was thinking....Ubeja.
Bessie...is that...YOU..B..Jay?
Clarence...try...YOU..BAY...Ja!
Bessie....love it, it's so Arkansas.

Ha~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 05:11 AM   #40
Banned

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Yd60nI4sa9A

Admittedly, I know that song because of the movie "Crossroads." Ralph Macchio, Steve Vai, Joe Seneca, etc.

Check out "Riding With The King." by BB King and Clapton. Phenomenal album..

You said you were into blues but I didn't see Johnson or King mentioned
Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 09-12-2019, 05:30 AM   #41
11-5, baby

Quote:
Can we take David Duke's thread starting privileges away already?
Or at least Romper this embarrassing crap.

Mods, do your thing.
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2019, 05:38 AM   #42
In Search of a Life

Who was the last star NFL running back who was white before McCaffrey?
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2019, 05:40 AM   #43
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naptown Chief View Post
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Yd60nI4sa9A

Admittedly, I know that song because of the movie "Crossroads." Ralph Macchio, Steve Vai, Joe Seneca, etc.
"Where I come from, you don't blow no harp, you don't get no pussy" - Willie Brown
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 05:45 AM   #44
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell View Post
After checking out your thread making history, trust me half pint, ya might wanna be cool, ok?
Half pint? That one needs to go into the old time sayings thread. My Dad called me half pint way back when I was a lil nipper.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2019, 05:53 AM   #45
Mod Team

False narrative.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.