Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 09-10-2019, 06:47 PM  
Veteran

Antonio Brown accused of RAPE - Federal Lawsuit Filed

Per TMZ

chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-10-2019, 07:21 PM   #91
Supporter

We get to witness a double standard ladies and gentlemen.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 07:22 PM   #92
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjchieffan View Post
I hate Brown for the bullshit he pulled to land on the Patriots. But I don't know about this. If he raped her in 2018, then she should have went to the police in 2018 and to the hospital for a rape exam. Filing a lawsuit now doesn't help her case. If he's guilty, then I hope that he gets nailed and kicked out of the league. But after the Hill accusations and the bullshit that the Democrats pulled trying to derail the SC nomination a couple of years ago, I'm not ready to jump to a conclusion here either. I supported Hill, I supported Gorsuch. It would be pretty hypocritical of me to not at least wait and with Brown. That said, I wouldn't be opposed to Brown going on the commissioners exempt list while this is investigated. These are serious allegations.
Yes, she should have gone to the police in 2018. That’s easier said than done.

I could absolutely see why she would be intimidated by such a wealthy well known man though. He has all the power and money to make her look terrible if he wants to.

Additionally, he’s her star client. If she has major career goals, she may feel as though she has no choice but to put up with it. Similar to a boss taking advantage of a female employee who wants to be promoted.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 07:22 PM   #93
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Mods, can you kick this political shit? I was banned from a thread for much less. This one is a real WTF. Mine was a clear joke.

Appreciate it.
Don't be a whiny little bitch.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 07:22 PM   #94
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
Well uh, it's pretty simple. Allegedly, Antonio Brown raped the woman 3 times.
Actually it looks like escalated sexual assault with the third time leading to actual rape if what the woman says it's true.

First, unwanted kiss
Second, jerked off on her back while she was unaware
Third, forcible rape
CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 09-10-2019, 07:23 PM   #95
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapsLockKey View Post
Actually it looks like escalated sexual assist with the third time leading to actual rape if what the women says it's true.

First, unwanted kiss
Third, forcible rape
Hm, so he eased into it?
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-10-2019, 07:23 PM   #96
Supporter

Quote:
Mods, can you kick this political shit? I was banned from a thread for much less. This one is a real WTF. Mine was a clear joke.

Appreciate it.
You must be a liberal crybaby. Good grief. I wasn't going political. I was just using that to make point. Not the same thing at all. Get over yourself.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 07:24 PM   #97
Veteran

Quote:
Can we all not jump to conclusions after what we JUST went through with Hill?

TIA.
True but it's a federal lawsuit yikes

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-10-2019, 07:25 PM   #98
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapsLockKey View Post
Actually it looks like escalated sexual assault with the third time leading to actual rape if what the woman says it's true.

First, unwanted kiss
Third, forcible rape
Does this put AB in the mix for ComeBack PotY?
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 15 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 07:25 PM   #99
Why so serious?

I only wished injury on Antonio Brown because I didn’t know death-by-TMZ was an option. This could end up being far more satisfying.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 07:25 PM   #100
Special Teams ACE!!!

If any Patriot fans still wanna talk Tyreek Hill when they inevitably come back to troll and be insecure ****douches... oh man...
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2019, 07:26 PM   #101
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Does this put AB in the mix for ComeBack PotY?
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2019, 07:26 PM   #102
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Does BB cut him? He’s not gonna have distractions mid-season.

Wouldn’t shock me given the bipolar stuff
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2019, 07:26 PM   #103
Shaken. Not stirred.

Well this should be fun
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2019, 07:26 PM   #104
Starter

Brady better watch his back ...
Zap Rowsdower must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Zap Rowsdower must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Zap Rowsdower must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Zap Rowsdower must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Zap Rowsdower must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Zap Rowsdower must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Zap Rowsdower must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Zap Rowsdower must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Zap Rowsdower must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Zap Rowsdower must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Zap Rowsdower must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 07:26 PM   #105
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Does BB cut him? He’s not gonna have distractions mod-season
I'm sure he'll be picked up by the Browns immediately.
CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.