Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-08-2019, 05:58 PM  
Future NBA Finals MVP

Mecole Hardman 0 yds, 0 receptions

Mecole Hardman 0 yds, 0 receptions.

No Tyreek Hill.

Need him to step up. Was he playing most snaps? I would assume he would be. Didn't hear his name called much. Seemed he was only targeted a couple times.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-08-2019, 08:14 PM   #31
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahiMike View Post
I kept my eye on him from the stadium. There were several plays where he was a decoy but yards of separation. Pat just went on script. With tyreek out and Sammy being phased out, look for plenty of catches in the near future for him.
Tyreek being out for a few games may end up being a blessing in disguise. Will force Hardman to get the experience he needs. May be valuable once playoff time comes around.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-08-2019, 08:26 PM   #32
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post

No Tyreek Hill.

Need him to step up. Was he playing most snaps? I would assume he would be. Didn't hear his name called much. Seemed he was only targeted a couple times.

I believe Kelce didn’t have a catch vs the Chargers in game one last season. Looked pretty good vs the Steelers in game two.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-08-2019, 09:26 PM   #33
oxymoron

His drop was pretty embarrassing, but he did return two kickoffs and fair catch a punt after Reek went down.

The fact that he was in on offensive snaps at all can be construed as a pretty good sign. Reid isn't generally big on playing rookies. Ditto for Darwin Thompson.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-08-2019, 09:32 PM   #34
SNAP THE ****ING BALL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
He was only 1 catch and 9 yards behind what Tyreek did in his debut
/thread
kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-08-2019, 09:35 PM   #35
The Dude Abides

Wanna bet that will NOT be the line, next week?
Mr. Kotter has disabled reputation
Old 09-08-2019, 11:21 PM   #36
SuperBowl or bust

Being a rookie matched mostly on Ramsey and some on Boyue will be a learning experience.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-09-2019, 01:23 AM   #37
MVP

He will get to practice with first team with Hill out. He will get some chances against Oakland. With his speed, just having him on the field takes pressure off of Watkins, making it easier for him to step up and fill in the #1 spot for Hill. If Oakland ignores Haredeman, Mahomes will make them pay for it and with his speed, he can score from anywhere. He will be fine.
mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-09-2019, 03:28 AM   #38
Veteran

I feel confident he can do all the Hill type stuff next week or beyond.
Danguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-09-2019, 06:04 AM   #39
Stroking to the SB Champs!

yesterday’s game was weird. I’m not sure I’m taking away much or drawing many conclusions from it other than Pat is still the GOAT and our D still makes me sad. Other than that, let’s see what game two brings in Oakland.
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-09-2019, 06:22 AM   #40
Politically Incorrect

We only scored 40 points and I'm OK not shooting all your bullets in the first game.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-09-2019, 07:01 AM   #41
Veteran

With our offensive resources, I’m sure the game plan going in was to slowly acclimate him in the first couple of games.

That will be sped up with Tyreek’s injury. I’d be surprised if we don’t at least test the Raiders secondary deep with Hardman once or twice.
kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 09-09-2019, 07:30 AM   #42
When pigs fly

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
We only scored 40 points and I'm OK not shooting all your bullets in the first game.
bu..bu....but Baltimore scored 59 with a running back under center. We gotta do better.
tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 09-09-2019, 07:57 AM   #43
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatorhog View Post
bu..bu....but Baltimore scored 59 with a running back under center. We gotta do better.
We ain't no Miami Deadphins!
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-09-2019, 08:02 AM   #44
Plays to win the game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post

No Tyreek Hill.

I read this as “I have Mecole in my Fantasy League and I need him to get points for me.” When Sammy, McCoy and Kelce are balling out what are you going do.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 10:21 AM   #45
Starter

Fourth year Chiefs WR Demarcus Robinson had the same yardage total as Hardman. Shouldn't he be clearly outperforming Hardman with Tyreek injured?
gonefishin53 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.gonefishin53 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.gonefishin53 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.gonefishin53 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.gonefishin53 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.gonefishin53 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.gonefishin53 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.gonefishin53 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.gonefishin53 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.gonefishin53 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.gonefishin53 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote