Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 08-08-2019, 03:03 PM  
MY LITTLE #15

Who's going to the home opener?

I know it's a little early to start thinking about it, but I was just curious. I know we probably won't have an epic "playoff" tailgate every week, but the invite to F24 near the crosswalk is always open.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-09-2019, 08:13 AM   #16
MVP

moi
wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 08-09-2019, 08:30 AM   #17
He's Mahomie!

ME!

...oh you mean your home...

nm
MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-09-2019, 09:13 AM   #18
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
Thread killer
I'm pretty sure having "luv" under the subject line in the Lounge does that.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-09-2019, 09:15 AM   #19
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Let's party the night before
i don't think so - i need my sleep - pr_capone will be crashing at my pad the night before too and we need our sleep
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-10-2019, 12:18 PM   #20
You Sweetie!

Darned it - i won't make it this year - but I'll be driving home at some point in the winter to see my father and friends. Can't wait until then!

Last edited by Simply Red; 08-10-2019 at 12:28 PM..
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2019, 12:53 PM   #21
MY LITTLE #15

Yep, I'm bumping my own thread. Just seeing if we have any add-ons now that the date draws nearer.
Old 09-13-2019, 01:17 PM   #22
Kara G!

ME! Flying in with my Dad, Husband & son on Thursday afternoon!
KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 09-13-2019, 01:20 PM   #23
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
I'm in.
No you ain’t. You’re out.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2019, 02:00 PM   #24
Leto Atreides for Prez 2024

I want to go to the Colts game. If anybody has tickets they wish to sell, let me know. Night game.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2019, 03:10 PM   #25
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
I want to go to the Colts game. If anybody has tickets they wish to sell, let me know. Night game.
If the colts lose the next two games it won't be
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2019, 10:08 PM   #26
Kara G!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
me
Where do you tailgate? We’ll be with the Lot J Crew.
KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KChiefsQT must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 09-13-2019, 10:28 PM   #27
Don't Be A Dick

My wife and I shall be there
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2019, 01:59 PM   #28
**** the Raiders

I am foolishly looking for a ticket right now while trying to convince myself it’s in my best interest not to spend the money.

But really want to be there....
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2019, 02:08 PM   #29
In Search of a Life

I will be there- first time seeing Mahomes at Arrowhead!
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2019, 02:13 PM   #30
Rookie

I will be there. First home opener for me! Flying in from San Diego.
yellowfin13x is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote