Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 07-24-2015, 02:47 PM  
Most Valuable Villain

Your yearly "Get DirecTV to discount NFL Sunday Ticket" thread

Just called in and got it for free again....plus a $10 bill credit for 12 months and a $5 bill credit for 6 months.

Didn't even have to haggle with the guy.

Anybody else tried yet?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2015, 02:34 PM   #61
MVP

Damn, just got off the phone with Directv.

I gave them a sob story about not being able to afford Sunday Ticket anymore, and that had been the only reason I had stayed with them for so long. I told him I was just going to look for a cheaper option (Dish, cable, etc).

Next thing you know I've got free Sunday Ticket, $20 a month off of my regular bill, and 4 months of free Showtime...

First damn break I've gotten in quite a while.
mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2015, 02:36 PM   #62
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey23545 View Post

I gave them a sob story about not being able to afford Sunday Ticket anymore, and that had been the only reason I had stayed with them for so long. I told him I was just going to look for a cheaper option (Dish, cable, etc).

Next thing you know I've got free Sunday Ticket, $20 a month off of my regular bill, and 4 months of free Showtime...

Congrats man! Great news.
Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 07-25-2015, 02:38 PM   #63
Banned

Quote:

You are a dishonest person.

J/K. I stream that shit. I'm horrible.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2015, 03:30 PM   #64
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:

You are dancing awkward Rob Lowe

rob lowe photo: Rob Lowe tumblr_m0wcfnqWv41r14hyao1_250_zps8240f5ae.gif

rob lowe photo: Rob Lowe tumblr_m0wcfnqWv41r14hyao2_250_zpsc7596197.gif
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2015, 04:04 PM   #65
Pessimistically optimistic.

I'm seeing a lot less success stories than I have in the past. Either DirecTV is wising up, or they simply don't give a shit.
MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2015, 04:06 PM   #66
In Search of a Life

Got like $60 off. Under $200. I'm cool with that
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2015, 04:29 PM   #67
21st Century Schizoid Fan

Quote:

Wait, you're back! You doing OK?
siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2015, 04:54 PM   #68
It was not a fair catch

Quote:

If I tried that, They would tell me to go to hell, cancel my service and charge me a 200 cancellation fee. Even though I have been a customer since 1998.

just the way my luck runs sometimes.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2015, 05:36 PM   #69

Am really happy I can DVR movies and games that is awesome.

I am DVRing Sharknado 3 so I can watch it after the Royals game. Win.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2015, 05:39 PM
Rasputin
This message has been deleted by Rasputin.
Old 07-25-2015, 05:39 PM
Rasputin
This message has been deleted by Rasputin.
Old 07-25-2015, 07:36 PM   #70

**** you Direct TV **** you . I lost connection during the Royals game you sons of bitches **** you.
Old 07-25-2015, 08:37 PM   #71

Monday I am going call Direct TV and tell them to fix the problem or pick up the satellite dish and I will go to Cox or something.

If I can't count on them to show me a complete game then I'm going assume that I'm going end up missing a Chiefs game at some point because of snow then that's not worth it to me to worry about.

I shouldn't have to worry about connection this day and age 2015.
Old 07-25-2015, 08:50 PM   #72
Abolish The Salary Cap!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo View Post
Monday I am going call Direct TV and tell them to fix the problem or pick up the satellite dish and I will go to Cox or something.

If I can't count on them to show me a complete game then I'm going assume that I'm going end up missing a Chiefs game at some point because of snow then that's not worth it to me to worry about.

I shouldn't have to worry about connection this day and age 2015.
I rarely have outages. If there is heavy rain I'll typically lose signal for 5 or 10 minutes, but other than that I've had a pretty good experience with DTV. I live in WV though and the weather here is pretty mild, we might get a heavy storm once a month at the most.

Last edited by Quesadilla Joe; 07-25-2015 at 09:26 PM.. Reason: their there they're
Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 07-25-2015, 09:23 PM   #73

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 View Post
I rarely have outages. If there is a heavy rain I'll typically lose signal for 5 or 10 minutes, but other than that I've had a pretty good experience with DTV. I live in WV though and the weather here is pretty mild, we might get a heavy storm once a month at the most.

You only watch half of the game anyways so what's it too ya? 5-10 minutes is way too long & it should never happen unless the power goes out. I didn't lose my internet connection so DTV doesn't have any excuse that can satisfy me to let them get away with shitty service.

I don't want to miss a ****ing play especially when the game is on the line and a single play makes all the difference.

They claim 99% signal reliability so I'm calling them and telling them that is a lie. Three times I have lost reception and I'm a new customer from May 2015 so they can kiss my ass.
Old 07-25-2015, 10:46 PM   #74
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by siberian khatru View Post
Wait, you're back! You doing OK?
Well, I'm still alive with two feet...let's leave it at that, I guess...

Thanks for your concern, though, Sib!
mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-26-2015, 12:01 AM   #75
Starter

Been a customer since early 2012. Bill was over $100 starting April of this year, I called to get it lowered. Agreed to $30 off a month for 12 months. After agreeing to this I told them I needed to add a second TV, the guy told me I'd have to lock into a 2 year contract to do so. Ended up canceling my service in that phone call, which occurred on a Friday. I was gone that weekend; got back Monday and was annoyed about not having the royals game. Called back to see if they'd do anything to get my business back, ended up with $250 in gift cards, free Sunday ticket max for 2015, $50 off my bill for 12 months, brand new equipment and free install for my 2nd TV, free HBO., Cinemax, etc for 4 months and a $30 loyalty credit on my first bill. Worth it for 3 days of no tv.
tboss27 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tboss27 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tboss27 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tboss27 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tboss27 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tboss27 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tboss27 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tboss27 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tboss27 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tboss27 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tboss27 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.