Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 07-24-2015, 02:47 PM  
Most Valuable Villain

Your yearly "Get DirecTV to discount NFL Sunday Ticket" thread

Just called in and got it for free again....plus a $10 bill credit for 12 months and a $5 bill credit for 6 months.

Didn't even have to haggle with the guy.

Anybody else tried yet?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2015, 11:42 PM   #46
Blazzin311

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Back off bitch. You're too late, IT's MINE!!!!
I just saw that actually. Dammit! Lol. Bummer Man! More power to ya I guess.
blazzin311 is not part of the Right 53.blazzin311 is not part of the Right 53.blazzin311 is not part of the Right 53.blazzin311 is not part of the Right 53.blazzin311 is not part of the Right 53.blazzin311 is not part of the Right 53.blazzin311 is not part of the Right 53.blazzin311 is not part of the Right 53.blazzin311 is not part of the Right 53.blazzin311 is not part of the Right 53.blazzin311 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 07-25-2015, 12:51 AM   #47
Starter

anyone with sunday ticket max willing to sell me their password? I'm a college student in California trying to catch chiefs games live. I PROMISE i will NOT eff with your account.
ratchet < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ratchet < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ratchet < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ratchet < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ratchet < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ratchet < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ratchet < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ratchet < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ratchet < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ratchet < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ratchet < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 07-25-2015, 01:42 AM   #48
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratchet View Post
anyone with sunday ticket max willing to sell me their password? I'm a college student in California trying to catch chiefs games live. I PROMISE i will NOT eff with your account.
Your rep is pretty low..expect high interest rates
dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 07-25-2015, 01:51 AM   #49
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratchet View Post
I think they had a student streaming package last year for $100. (IE - you don't need a dish to get it) It might not be any more than what someone on CP would charge you. http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...eaming-options
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2015, 01:55 AM   #50
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
I think they had a student streaming package last year for $100. (IE - you don't need a dish to get it) It might not be any more than what someone on CP would charge you.

they don't have that available this year. I talked to a directv rep and he told me they got rid of all the streaming options this year unless you already have a directv subscription.
ratchet < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ratchet < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ratchet < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ratchet < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ratchet < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ratchet < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ratchet < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ratchet < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ratchet < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ratchet < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ratchet < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 07-25-2015, 02:09 AM   #51
In Search of a Life

That's not what this says: http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/nflws/index.jsp

I read somewhere they'd start offering the streaming packages again in August this year. Can't remember where I saw it.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2015, 02:12 AM   #52
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
That's not what this says: http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/nflws/index.jsp

I read somewhere they'd start offering the streaming packages again in August this year. Can't remember where I saw it.
i saw that and sent my email address and didn't get anything so i talked to the rep and he said no streaming options....maybe he was just trying to get me to subscribe to a package
Old 07-25-2015, 02:24 AM   #53
In Search of a Life

Most likely.
Old 07-25-2015, 05:55 AM   #54
Banned

Free:

http://www.wiz1.net/schedule

Best stream out there and popup free.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2015, 07:27 AM   #55
Level 40 Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
Always talk to retention
Retention should be calling him. After I cancelled Mediacom, I got calls from retention on two consecutive days. Both times I told them I wouldn't want their internet service if it were free.
Jiu Jitsu Jon would the whole thing.Jiu Jitsu Jon would the whole thing.Jiu Jitsu Jon would the whole thing.Jiu Jitsu Jon would the whole thing.Jiu Jitsu Jon would the whole thing.Jiu Jitsu Jon would the whole thing.Jiu Jitsu Jon would the whole thing.Jiu Jitsu Jon would the whole thing.Jiu Jitsu Jon would the whole thing.Jiu Jitsu Jon would the whole thing.Jiu Jitsu Jon would the whole thing.
Old 07-25-2015, 11:15 AM   #56
I got Rice cookin in the micro

I drink water at the local buffalo wild wings, Way better screens than I could ever afford and I ususally walk to my car and eat a sandwhich I made if I get hungry. With the money I saved I put it into a nice nest egg account that got compound interest. Unfortunately someone broke out my window this year so that money went to replacing the window. But I look forward to the stares that the waitresses give me at bw3's as I drink my water and bounce after watching 150 dollars worth of games in one day.
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2015, 12:00 PM   #57
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonpenz View Post
I drink water at the local buffalo wild wings, Way better screens than I could ever afford and I ususally walk to my car and eat a sandwhich I made if I get hungry. With the money I saved I put it into a nice nest egg account that got compound interest. Unfortunately someone broke out my window this year so that money went to replacing the window. But I look forward to the stares that the waitresses give me at bw3's as I drink my water and bounce after watching 150 dollars worth of games in one day.
I hope you tip the waitress at least
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2015, 12:21 PM   #58
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
I'm guessing it's "just the tip."
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2015, 12:23 PM   #59
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
I'm guess it's "just the tip."
Lol
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2015, 12:35 PM   #60
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
The whole thing sounds depressing. Discuss Thrower depressing.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.