Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 08-20-2014, 02:50 PM  
Politically Incorrect

Drink of choice tonight? PART DEUX

The original thread has been locked so here we go again!

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=118490

============================================

My brother turned me onto this wine and it's a great Sauvignon Blanc for $10
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	JG.jpg
Views:	4581
Size:	74.8 KB
ID:	107665  
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2019, 10:01 PM   #1396
Baba Ganoush

Ran out of beer, poverty sangria.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-28-2019, 02:34 AM   #1397
Inmem 2.0

I went out for the first time in a month. I'm assed out on whiskey
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-28-2019, 08:32 AM   #1398
Politically Incorrect

Excellent choice #1, Excellent choice #2, Excellent choice #3.....

You sir and I could definitely go drinking together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Starting back up!!

Quote:
Numero dos

Quote:
Numero tres

scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2019, 02:27 PM   #1399
Cheat Death

Best kept secret here in town. Afterthought small batch saisons. This is a $3 shelfie all day here.

KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-28-2019, 02:41 PM   #1400
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Best kept secret here in town. Afterthought small batch saisons. This is a $3 shelfie all day here.

Damn I love a good saison. Apex Predator is one of my favs I need to grab some when Im in Chicago in Sept and Ill pick some of that up too.

Ill be in town Sept 20th we may need to meet up at a beer spot. Doing a Cubs/Cards game early afternoon then should be free.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2019, 02:56 PM   #1401
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Damn I love a good saison. Apex Predator is one of my favs I need to grab some when Im in Chicago in Sept and Ill pick some of that up too.

Ill be in town Sept 20th we may need to meet up at a beer spot. Doing a Cubs/Cards game early afternoon then should be free.
Apex Predator is great. The Off Color Mousetrap is a great spot to hit while you're into town. They're actually doing an online saison release tomorrow I plan to get in on. If you go to any Binny's in town, Afterthought will be readily available as they're distro only with no taproom. Nerds here are too busy chasing down hazy IPAs and pastry stouts to care about great saisons sitting on the shelf.

Unfortunately, I'll be in Denver on 9/20. Meeting my dad from KC and brother from Montana for a beer getaway. Enjoy Chicago. You probably know all the popular spots, but Corridor is one of my favorite brew pubs in town and they're walking distance from Wrigley.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-28-2019, 08:10 PM   #1402
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

LOOOOOOONG weekend of diving, from hot to cold, thick suit to thin suit to dry suit, lots of students and even worked on some of my own certs. My own kid got dry suit certified this weekend. We're one step closer to diving the steamers in the Great Lakes when he's old enough. YES!!!!!!!

So it's vodka for me, with six olives...

A great weekend.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-28-2019, 08:12 PM   #1403
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Excellent choice #1, Excellent choice #2, Excellent choice #3.....

You sir and I could definitely go drinking together.
Let’s GOOOOOOO!!!!!
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2019, 06:41 PM   #1404
Baba Ganoush

For da boyz!!!!

Old 08-02-2019, 06:56 PM   #1405
King Shit of **** Mountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coogs View Post
Breaking out the Crown tonight to celebrate camp starting!
They released a new batch of Crown Peach today and we sold 264 fifths in 7 hours. Insane.

They're going yo drop another batch in October, then go dark until March. I've got 9 bottles put back to put on eBay just before Thanksgiving. People are goofy over that shit.
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2019, 07:46 PM   #1406
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Dole View Post
They released a new batch of Crown Peach today and we sold 264 fifths in 7 hours. Insane.

They're going yo drop another batch in October, then go dark until March. I've got 9 bottles put back to put on eBay just before Thanksgiving. People are goofy over that shit.
What does "we sold" mean? Do you run a store?

Also, this is just ****ing sad. A ****ing Peach Whiskey people are going nuts over. **** this world.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2019, 07:53 PM   #1407
Ultrabanned

Peach flavored Crown sounds downright disgusting. Crown with water and lemon twist is the way to do that one. Pretty sure that was an Nzoner special.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2019, 07:56 PM   #1408
King Shit of **** Mountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
What does "we sold" mean? Do you run a store?

Also, this is just ****ing sad. A ****ing Peach Whiskey people are going nuts over. **** this world.
My retirement job is working in a liquor store.

And yes, it's goofy that people are nuts over that shit.
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2019, 07:56 PM   #1409
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Peach flavored Crown sounds downright disgusting. Crown with water and lemon twist is the way to do that one. Pretty sure that was an Nzoner special.
I'm guessing the most common use is to mix with sweetened tea.
Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 08-02-2019, 08:04 PM   #1410
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Made a "Loaded Vodka" (I had never heard of it) martini with 6 jalapeno-stuffed olives.

It was OK.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.