Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 08-20-2014, 02:50 PM  
Politically Incorrect

Drink of choice tonight? PART DEUX

The original thread has been locked so here we go again!

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=118490

============================================

My brother turned me onto this wine and it's a great Sauvignon Blanc for $10
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	JG.jpg
Views:	4752
Size:	74.8 KB
ID:	107665  
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2019, 08:18 PM   #1291
MVP

Bottle on right end?

I bought a nice supply of Eagle Rare tonight.
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 06-27-2019, 08:20 PM   #1292
MVP

JAMESON IRISH WHISKEY on the rocks with a splash of Dr. Pepper
SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2019, 08:20 PM   #1293
MVP

Slumming it and drinking Guinness.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2019, 08:25 PM   #1294
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4 View Post
JAMESON IRISH WHISKEY on the rocks with a splash of Dr. Pepper
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DR. Pepper?
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 06-27-2019, 08:27 PM   #1295
In Search of a Life

Crown and Coke here.
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 06-27-2019, 08:33 PM   #1296
Inmem 2.0

Makers
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2019, 08:34 PM   #1297
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Friends dinner at a local BYOB restaurant (last night).

Thats a nice haul. I have no desire to move to the Chicago area but I love the idea of having access to exceptional beer.

I brew some really good beer so it helps but like a sandwich, you always like something prepared by someone else.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2019, 09:07 PM   #1298
In Search of a Life

Chicago is awesome if it weren’t so damn cold half the year I’d live there

And I’m slum ville tonight having a miller lite
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2019, 10:31 PM   #1299
King Sandbagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Thats a nice haul. I have no desire to move to the Chicago area but I love the idea of having access to exceptional beer.

I brew some really good beer so it helps but like a sandwich, you always like something prepared by someone else.
How was the BKS? How was the Dawg single barrel beer?
phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 06-27-2019, 10:43 PM   #1300
MVP

Sipped on the Rare Eagle, very nice for the $20 price.
Old 06-28-2019, 05:39 AM   #1301
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper barrett View Post
Bottle on right end?

I bought a nice supply of Eagle Rare tonight.
It'a a 2018 Transient Bark Lord. It's still an adjunct beast. I'd like to try it again in 5 years or so to see how it's mellowed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post

We're pretty spoiled here, not only for the locals but the distribution footprint. Just due to the sheer market size and amount of great, assessable beers, Chicago doesn't get hyped as much as STL, Florida, California, or New England. I'd say the only hole in our game right now are consistently good wild/sours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phisherman View Post
How was the BKS? How was the Dawg single barrel beer?
BKS was great as usual. I love how clean and non-fussy his sours are. Thanks for sending it!. The Dawg was diabeetus greatness. Standouts of night for me was the Allagash Coolship Red. It comes very close to JK Atrial which is an all time favorite of mine. I also brought the Modem Tones Date Shake which is amazing. Modern Times has probably my favorite barrel program going right now. They're all great and produced at a level that most are fairly easy to acquire.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-28-2019, 02:11 PM   #1302
pie is never free

I'm currently enjoying the single greatest beer ever made

Its called "Kind of Blueberry" and is made by Old Bakery Brewing in Alton, Il

Spent the weekend down there last week and this place was definitely one of the highlights... this beer is so sublime I can hardly describe it, you immediately get the very strong scent of blueberries, but the taste isnt as strong, its just absolutely perfect

We tried over half their beer menu and it was all incredible, but the blueberry takes the cake

http://www.oldbakerybeer.com/drink
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-28-2019, 02:52 PM   #1303
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
I'm currently enjoying the single greatest beer ever made

-"Kind of Blueberry"
-this beer is so sublime
-you immediately get the very strong scent of blueberries
-blueberry takes the cake.
Are you sure you're drinking a beer and not at a Yankee Candle event surrounded by women?
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-28-2019, 02:58 PM   #1304
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Are you sure you're drinking a beer and not at a Yankee Candle event surrounded by women?
Trust me, it was freaking delicious... a craft brewed masterpiece
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-28-2019, 03:11 PM   #1305
MVP

The protective effect of anthocyanins extract of blueberry ale on trinitrobenzene sulfonic acid (TNBS)-induced inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) is only a study, not for recreational use