Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Closed Thread

Old 05-20-2013, 03:00 PM  
Consuming CP souls

The list of 85 by Roastmaster Saul Good. And hey, it's actually saul good.

As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

Last edited by Mr. Flopnuts; 06-25-2013 at 07:16 PM..
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-20-2013, 05:30 PM   #106
Special Teams ACE!!!

Here's my big board for the first 10 slots. This is who I think Hootie's going to pick.

1. GoChiefs
2. Rain Man
3. Sorter
4. The Bad Guy (can't remember if he values TBG's source or not. If he does, TBG absolutely scores high on Hootie's metric)
5. Hamas Jenkins
6. Mr Flopnuts
7. Pestilence
8. SNR
9. Sofa King
10. OnTheWarpath58
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-20-2013, 05:31 PM   #107
__

Not a bad projection.

Basically, you can put everybody from the CP FFL in the top 20.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-20-2013, 05:33 PM   #108
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
Not a bad projection.

Basically, you can put everybody from the CP FFL in the top 20.
Except the ones who hate his guts
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-20-2013, 05:33 PM   #109
Better than Nelson

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNR View Post
Here's my big board for the first 10 slots. This is who I think Hootie's going to pick.

1. GoChiefs
2. Rain Man
3. Sorter
4. The Bad Guy (can't remember if he values TBG's source or not. If he does, TBG absolutely scores high on Hootie's metric)
5. Hamas Jenkins
6. Mr Flopnuts
7. Pestilence
8. SNR
9. Sofa King
10. OnTheWarpath58
3, 6,7,9, and 10 are terrible picks.
Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.

Old 05-20-2013, 05:34 PM   #110
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy Was Offsides View Post
3, 6,7,9, and 10 are terrible picks.
It's preliminary. I need my scouts to do interviews. Once my insider sources kick in, I'll have a better idea of what to expect

Old 05-20-2013, 05:46 PM   #111
Andy Reid Supporter

1A. The Bad Guy
1B. Marty

Then it's a big drop off.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-20-2013, 05:47 PM   #112
Most Valuable Villain

I don't even think I'll make the top 101.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-20-2013, 05:47 PM   #113
Ultrabanned

I can hardly wait to see where El Jefe lands on this list.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-20-2013, 05:48 PM   #114
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
Because it might actually help you mature a little bit.
Please. Pootie's such a ****ing infant he makes 2002-era Clay look mature.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-20-2013, 05:49 PM   #115
Andy Reid Supporter

My one prediction is that Sorter gets rated above Inmem again
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-20-2013, 05:50 PM   #116
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
I don't even think I'll make the top 101.
If you want to make the list then you're a pathetic human. I don't want to be ranked on a message board lol. Sad enough that I'm on here posting.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-20-2013, 05:54 PM   #117
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by frazod View Post
I know. That's why I'm trying to help him.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-20-2013, 05:55 PM   #118
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frazod View Post
Haha. I was 20 years old.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-20-2013, 05:56 PM   #119
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Branden Albert's Huge Balls View Post
Haha. I was 20 years old.
How old is Hootie?
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-20-2013, 05:57 PM   #120
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inmem58 View Post
If you want to make the list then you're a pathetic human. I don't want to be ranked on a message board lol. Sad enough that I'm on here posting.
Lol Hootie hates my posts. He repatedly calls me out because of how much rep I have but I never post anything rep worthy.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread