Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-24-2019, 04:33 PM  
Life is changing..

Chiefs hire Steve Spagnuolo as new defensive coordinator

TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2019, 02:42 PM   #2776
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
What's your drink count at so far today?
0 but this game might make me reconsider
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2019, 03:32 PM   #2777
Mod Team

Defense settling in.

You know, in game 2 of the season.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2019, 05:02 PM   #2778
Starter

10 points, not bad. Ward having a decent game too.
ChiefsLV is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsLV is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsLV is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsLV is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsLV is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsLV is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsLV is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsLV is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsLV is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsLV is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsLV is not part of the Right 53.
Old 09-15-2019, 06:12 PM   #2779
Consuming CP souls

This board is littered with dipshits....wow
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2019, 06:15 PM   #2780
Why so serious?

Meanwhile, on Overreaction Planet....
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2019, 06:47 PM   #2781
MVP

Improvement. That's what we want to see game to game. I think they're clearly trending upwards.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2019, 06:51 PM   #2782
Supporter

Typical Billay. He bumps this thread when the defense gets off to a rough start, but disappears when the defense actually had a good game and only gave up 10 points.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2019, 06:51 PM   #2783
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
Improvement. That's what we want to see game to game. I think they're clearly trending upwards.
Dipshits like Lew were losing their shit!
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2019, 06:55 PM   #2784
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Dipshits like Lew were losing their shit!
On the contrary, Frosty.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2019, 07:00 PM   #2785
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
On the contrary, Frosty.
Stick to baseball bruh you know nada about football
Old 09-15-2019, 10:30 PM   #2786
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
This guy is trash AF and many of us knew it
I knew SOMEONE was gonna' hate on Spags prematurely, but I'm disappointed that it was you.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-06-2019, 06:53 PM   #2787
Inmem 2.0

Good call boys
Old 10-07-2019, 11:39 PM   #2788
Inmem 2.0

It's only 5 games so we'll see. Saunders probably should get more reps than William's who's played like shit and is a penalty machine. Jones isnt disciplined as we know still is a force inside. Problem is idk how much of an upgrade Niemann is over Hitchens. Maybe play a 4-2-5 with Lee and Wilson as the backers and Sorenson as that third box safety. Hes much better at that then in coverage.
Old 10-08-2019, 08:20 AM   #2789
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Look it is only 5 games, but I'll be damned if some of the stuff I was worried about isn't playing out exactly how I thought it would.

People killed me when I said I didn't think we had the personel to run a 4-3. And based on our D-Lines performance I'd say I was right.
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-08-2019, 08:22 AM   #2790
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post
I hate it, I think our defense will give up just about the same number next year but with half as many sacks.
4 down votes............
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.