Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 07-24-2015, 02:47 PM  
Most Valuable Villain

Your yearly "Get DirecTV to discount NFL Sunday Ticket" thread

Just called in and got it for free again....plus a $10 bill credit for 12 months and a $5 bill credit for 6 months.

Didn't even have to haggle with the guy.

Anybody else tried yet?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-31-2019, 08:40 PM   #1036
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupDock View Post
You can use the browser on a firestick to stream
Ok didn’t know that!! Cheers
Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 08-31-2019, 09:05 PM   #1037
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Vegas View Post
Ok didn’t know that!! Cheers
Absolutely, I downloaded the Firefox browser I believe, it's a bit cumbersome with the remote but you can get the job done, and maximize to full screen.
SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.
Old 08-31-2019, 10:30 PM   #1038
In Search of a Life

FYI - it's super easy to get the streaming version (Sunday ticket) with the student package. You just need the name, school and birthday of a student. You can use any credit card you want (could be a parent, etc).
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2019, 11:06 AM   #1039
MVP

These bastards wouldn't budge for me this year! This is a complete travesty! I haven't paid full price for Sunday Ticket in a decade. Decided to play a game of chicken this year and cancelled a month or so ago when they wouldn't give me a discount. Tried to wait until the last second this year, but no dice. $65/mo for full Sunday Ticket Max. NO discount! I feel like such a freaking sucker.

Screw AT&T!!
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2019, 12:58 PM   #1040
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks View Post
These bastards wouldn't budge for me this year! This is a complete travesty! I haven't paid full price for Sunday Ticket in a decade. Decided to play a game of chicken this year and cancelled a month or so ago when they wouldn't give me a discount. Tried to wait until the last second this year, but no dice. $65/mo for full Sunday Ticket Max. NO discount! I feel like such a freaking sucker.

Screw AT&T!!
Anderson Cooper needed a raise.
ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.
Old 09-15-2019, 01:07 PM   #1041
Go Beavers!

I've been on the phone with these pieces of shit for 2 hours and counting. They are in a pissing match with the Spokane FOX and NBC and have those channels blocked. No SNF and any games on the Spokane FOX are blacked out on Sunday Ticket. I live over 100 miles from the transmitters so am trying to get them to unsubscribe me from the Spokane channels and hook me up wit the networks in the 380s. No dice yet and the people I have spoken to barely even speak English and sound like they are reading off a script.

On the phone with Loyalty but they are only offering piddling discounts, not the games.
Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-15-2019, 01:53 PM   #1042
Go Chiefs!

I finally managed to cut the cord on Direct TV. It wasn't easy and took two separate calls totaling almost 3 hours in length. I wasn't trying to get anything free from them. I was just sick of paying almost $150 a month for total crap on TV. They just couldn't understand why I didn't want to watch the crap they have. I now have an HD antenna and Hulu which costs 1/3 of what I used to pay. I am not missing anything I used to watch. I strongly recommend it to anyone.
MichaelH is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMichaelH is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMichaelH is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMichaelH is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMichaelH is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMichaelH is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMichaelH is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMichaelH is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMichaelH is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMichaelH is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMichaelH is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 09-15-2019, 05:10 PM   #1043
Damnit Peg

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupDock View Post
Absolutely, I downloaded the Firefox browser I believe, it's a bit cumbersome with the remote but you can get the job done, and maximize to full screen.
This is what I do.
Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 08-09-2020, 01:45 AM   #1044
GO CHIEFS!!!!!!

Anyone getting it this year? I am. I’m gonna call today to attempt to get it for free again lol. I wonder if it’ll be harder or easier with everything going on...

Last edited by Chiefs Pantalones; 08-09-2020 at 01:51 AM..
Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 08-09-2020, 02:53 AM   #1045
Banned

Got a text that my cable bill for last month is $327. What??!! I'm on vacation in NC and will check the invoice when I get home but shit.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2020, 10:03 PM   #1046
GO CHIEFS!!!!!!

I haven’t tried calling yet things came up. But I’m definitely calling tomorrow.
Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 08-12-2020, 10:18 PM   #1047
Just a li'l Evel

Man i haven't had DTV in like 4 years.

With all the national games and then the few streams I can get from Europe on shady websites. I haven't really needed it.

BTW where are those shady sites now that Reddit removed the streaming thread?
TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2020, 05:22 AM   #1048
Starter

They offered up $50 off the top, and first said nflst for free, but walked it back. Said to call again in two weeks since they aren’t sure what is happening with the season. But the plan was going to be letting everyone have it for free so they don’t have to deal with potential refunds.

Seems weird to have a whole year of sunk costs, but I guess it does make sense to at least not charge for it yet until at least there is a week 1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 08-13-2020, 08:21 AM   #1049
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelH View Post
I now have an HD antenna and Hulu which costs 1/3 of what I used to pay. I am not missing anything I used to watch. I strongly recommend it to anyone.
What the hell is on Hulu? I tried the Disney+ package with ESPN+/Hulu. There wasnt shit on Hulu. What did I miss?
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-13-2020, 08:30 AM   #1050
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
What the hell is on Hulu? I tried the Disney+ package with ESPN+/Hulu. There wasnt shit on Hulu. What did I miss?
If you want sports you have to subscribe to the Hulu live, the part of Hulu that is part of the disney package is just basically a version of netflix with more tv shows.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.