Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-03-2019, 07:20 PM  
Veteran

Ford vs Ferrari Movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yplCYUkuRGU

This looks pretty good.
chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 06-05-2019, 01:41 PM   #16
MFIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
I hoped you watched the History Channel's 30 minute documentary on the Titanic instead of that Hollywood BS.

Because the purpose of movies is to convey information so I like to read wikipedia articles about Shakespeare plays, only chumps are actually entertained
I've never seen Titanic and have no desire to 'cause I'm not some dippy broad or teh ghey. Jeez, I was just trying to give another option to see the story.
Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 06-05-2019, 02:44 PM   #17
MVP

Titanic is a really great film you missed out on all because you're not willing to suck a little cock jeez what's the big deal
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-05-2019, 02:58 PM   #18
Fight, build, win!

A night to remember is the only Titanic movie worth watching.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-16-2019, 09:24 AM   #19
Supporter

Excellent overview from The Lads

Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-16-2019, 11:06 AM   #20
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
Titanic is a really great film you missed out on all because you're not willing to suck a little cock jeez what's the big deal
Horrible movie. Almost as shitty as Avatar.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-16-2019, 03:45 PM   #21
Starter

Looks good. Makes me think of my uncle's original '63 Shelby Cobra. I think it was a '63, anyway. Sold it a few years ago. Got 7 digits for it. He offered to let me drive it once. I didn't have the nerve. Had visions of some chick running a red and t-boning me. Kinda regret it
ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 06-16-2019, 03:56 PM   #22
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
There's already a doc on this topic that tells the whole story and is far less cheesy than this Hollywood B.S.
Saw it on Amazon. Not sure if it's still there...

Edit: The name is "The 24 Hour War"
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-16-2019, 04:22 PM   #23
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate View Post
Horrible movie. Almost as shitty as Avatar.
I didn't care for it either. I can appreciate the special effects that went into it, but the story was kind of ridiculous...that and knowing the ending, it sort of bored the shit out of me. I was sitting there the whole time waiting for the ****ing thing to sink. My sister, God rest her soul, made me watch it when it came out...She wanted me to like it, but I told her never again.
chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 06-16-2019, 04:25 PM   #24
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyEyedWaterboy View Post
Looks good. Makes me think of my uncle's original '63 Shelby Cobra. I think it was a '63, anyway. Sold it a few years ago. Got 7 digits for it. He offered to let me drive it once. I didn't have the nerve. Had visions of some chick running a red and t-boning me. Kinda regret it
Wow! I remember when I was a kid, there was a Corvette Dealer in Raytown not too far from Fox Drug and Raytown Jewelry. They had an original AC in the parking lot for sale. I rode up there on my bicycle and asked the man how much the car was, and he said 75k. I remember thinking, jeez 75 thousand dollars! This was the early to mid 80's.

That one, and an original 289 AC Cobra that I have seen few times at the Fabulous Ford's show in Buena Park, CA, are the only "real" ones I have ever seen. I've toyed with the idea of building a Factory Five Kit, but I'm getting old and achy now.
Old 09-15-2019, 10:23 AM   #25
Supporter

New trailer is improvement, but still has too much Htown formula.

Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2019, 10:49 AM   #26
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

fapfapfapfap
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2019, 12:56 PM   #27
MVP

Best thing about Ford is the 6.3% dividend.
ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.
Old 09-15-2019, 04:11 PM   #28
MVP

Is Ferrari a tackle for the Bengals?
Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.
Old 09-28-2019, 09:15 AM   #29
Broncos' Fan Extraordinaire!

when is this piece of shit gonna be out?
Tombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-28-2019, 10:46 AM   #30
Born to Ride

If you don't know the story Ken Miles who drove the Ford GT had a chance to win the all 3 endurance races. (Daytona, Sebring and LeMans) After winning the first 2 he had a considrable lead at LeMans with his Ford Team mates in 2nd and 3rd.

Ownership wanted to get a pictrure of all 3 Fords crossing the line together. Miles slowed to let the others catch up. Bruce McClaren was driving one of the other cars. McClaren guns it and crosses the line first robbing Miles of the win.

Miles is killed in an accident at Riverside a few months later.
2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.