Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 08-20-2014, 02:50 PM  
Politically Incorrect

Drink of choice tonight? PART DEUX

The original thread has been locked so here we go again!

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=118490

============================================

My brother turned me onto this wine and it's a great Sauvignon Blanc for $10
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	JG.jpg
Views:	4599
Size:	74.8 KB
ID:	107665  
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-09-2019, 08:02 PM   #1426
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderhader View Post
It is a Dark ‘N’ Stormy kind of night.
Love a good dark and stormy
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-09-2019, 09:03 PM   #1427
King Shit of **** Mountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post
That's probably an even better supplement to retirement income.
I'm struggling to find the right mix of product to have on hand for Sunday. There have been weeks I can move $300 worth of stuff for $600, and then nothing.

We have a guy from a neighboring dry county that comes in every week and buys 350 or more 30 packs and various pints and half pints. Moving that kind of volume, everyone has to know. I just don't know who to pay off.
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-10-2019, 07:56 AM   #1428
Cheat Death

Picked up one of these 64oz mini kegs as a birthday gift for a buddy. Pressurized with a C02 cartridge. Filled it with a cream ale I brewed.

It's pretty cool. I may have to get one for myself.

KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2019, 01:14 PM   #1429
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Dole View Post
They released a new batch of Crown Peach today and we sold 264 fifths in 7 hours. Insane.

They're going yo drop another batch in October, then go dark until March. I've got 9 bottles put back to put on eBay just before Thanksgiving. People are goofy over that shit.
I think it's pretty damn good, even if it's a bit blasphemous from a Crown Royal or whiskey perspective (I'm not much of a hard liquor drinker though, so... meh).

Not good enough to pay $75 plus shipping though. I see some people are trying to make $100 on it, which would probably be worth dealing with stupid people.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-11-2019, 01:30 PM   #1430
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Aqua on the rocks for me..
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2019, 01:53 PM   #1431
MVP

JAMESON IRISH WHISKEY
SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 08-18-2019, 04:25 PM   #1432
Mod Team

Paid week off from work. Doesn’t matter what day it is!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	F5245DA1-11C2-46A4-A66D-BAD448D9C265.jpg
Views:	343
Size:	56.9 KB
ID:	118761  
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2019, 04:26 PM   #1433
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Paid week off from work. Doesn’t matter what day it is!
Nice man! I got my marching papers last week but qualified for unemployment so I'll be celebrating tonight.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-18-2019, 04:47 PM   #1434
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Nice man! I got my marching papers last week but qualified for unemployment so I'll be celebrating tonight.
Dang sorry to hear.

I have an opening in my department. Pay isn’t super great but full benefits.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-18-2019, 05:07 PM   #1435

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Picked up one of these 64oz mini kegs as a birthday gift for a buddy. Pressurized with a C02 cartridge. Filled it with a cream ale I brewed.

It's pretty cool. I may have to get one for myself.

Can I be your friend?
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2019, 05:19 PM   #1436
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Dang sorry to hear.

I have an opening in my department. Pay isn’t super great but full benefits.
Out in AZ? Your wife wouldnt want me around you
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-18-2019, 06:13 PM   #1437
Mod Team

Quote:
Yes here in Phoenix.

I think I can handle your kind Billay.
Old 08-19-2019, 12:16 AM   #1438
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Quote:
Yes here in Phoenix.

I think I can handle your kind Billay.
Me and eDave kinda set a low bar for any new CP'ers his wife meets. You're welcome!
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-19-2019, 12:18 AM   #1439
Politically Incorrect

Had two of these after my Amazon shift today

Old 08-19-2019, 07:24 AM   #1440
Bolton gonna knock you out

We’ve been drinking diet Root Beer with J Wray white rum, coconut rum, and gin. Damn it’s delicious.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.