Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2024, 03:13 PM  
Andy Reid Supporter

***2024 NFL Combine Thread***

Bout that time fellas. Post all things combine related
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2024, 12:55 PM   #481
Andy Reid Supporter

Rock hard

RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2024, 01:09 PM   #482
Starter

I'd love to come out of the draft with a LT of the future. I do feel like there were a number of times that PM2 had plenty of time in the pocket and just couldn't find anywhere to go with the ball, so I'd also love a WR who can consistently create separation. That's not too much to ask, right?
Kramerica is not part of the Right 53.Kramerica is not part of the Right 53.Kramerica is not part of the Right 53.Kramerica is not part of the Right 53.Kramerica is not part of the Right 53.Kramerica is not part of the Right 53.Kramerica is not part of the Right 53.Kramerica is not part of the Right 53.Kramerica is not part of the Right 53.Kramerica is not part of the Right 53.Kramerica is not part of the Right 53.
Old 03-03-2024, 01:10 PM   #483
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Rock hard

How is his combine “measurement” compared to Chris Jones’s?

Asking for Billay.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2024, 01:10 PM   #484
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Apparently not. Neither are rated great but Orlando is 66 vs 52. And we paid $80,000,000 for the 52 graded guy.

https://www.pff.com/nfl/players/orlando-brown/46227
https://www.pff.com/nfl/players/jawaan-taylor/41665
I get it, but PFF grades mean nothing. I am not one of those who likes it when it’s positive for a Chiefs player and against it when it’s negative. I take their evaluations with a grain of salt. Taylor got better as the season progressed and the NFL stopped directly targeting him.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2024, 01:12 PM   #485
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by nychief View Post
There isn't going to be an impact starting tackle available at 32... doesn't mean we won't draft OLine there, but I wouldn't hold my breath for an LT that can step right in. Still think we sign a vet.
I would be curious who. KC was fortunate that Smith who needed a rebound season was available.
Old 03-03-2024, 01:13 PM   #486
I love your mom

Just grab your top guy at position or need WR /OT/DT if we lose Jones it migh be DT if someone falls sick n e it looks like we can add WR as good ir. Enter than round in RD 2
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 03-03-2024, 01:15 PM   #487
Baba Ganoush

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2024, 01:29 PM   #488
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post

Such a stupid rule change if it passes.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2024, 01:42 PM   #489
Starter

There's one of two things that will happen for us this draft:

1) One of the elite WR falls to us
2) There is a run of receivers in the first and a talent that is usually drafted in the 11-20 range falls to us at 32

This draft couldn't be set up any better for us to grab a player we typically don't available at the end of the first.
ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 03-03-2024, 02:06 PM   #490
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by nychief View Post
There isn't going to be an impact starting tackle available at 32... doesn't mean we won't draft OLine there, but I wouldn't hold my breath for an LT that can step right in. Still think we sign a vet.
Mekhi Becton
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2024, 02:06 PM   #491
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post

Was this a problem or something? Too many people just onside kicking it and winning Bowls
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2024, 02:07 PM   #492
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntexascardfan View Post
There's one of two things that will happen for us this draft:

1) One of the elite WR falls to us
2) There is a run of receivers in the first and a talent that is usually drafted in the 11-20 range falls to us at 32

This draft couldn't be set up any better for us to grab a player we typically don't available at the end of the first.
Hopefully we don't go off the board and take a WR of lesser talent at the end of the 1st.

Don't want a CEH this year.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2024, 02:17 PM   #493

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
Hopefully we don't go off the board and take a WR of lesser talent at the end of the 1st.

Don't want a CEH this year.
CEH wasn’t a good pick, but I don’t disagree with the philosophy behind it.

The Chiefs zigged when the rest of the league zagged.

They picked their highest rated player at a position of need when no other team picked that same position. They were able to have their pick of any RB.

Now clearly, the Chiefs failed in their evaluation of that player somewhere (or maybe the injuries just ruined what could have been), but I don’t blame the Chiefs for their thought process on that pick.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2024, 02:20 PM   #494
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
CEH wasn’t a good pick, but I don’t disagree with the philosophy behind it.

The Chiefs zigged when the rest of the league zagged.

They picked their highest rated player at a position of need when no other team picked that same position. They were able to have their pick of any RB.

Now clearly, the Chiefs failed in their evaluation of that player somewhere (or maybe the injuries just ruined what could have been), but I don’t blame the Chiefs for their thought process on that pick.

Was just dumb.

If you want a polished system fit RB do that at the end of the 2nd or beginning go the 3rd.

And let players like Michael Pittman, Tee Higgins, DeAndre Swift, and Jonathan Taylor go by them.

Look at Pittman and Higgins value now.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-03-2024, 02:23 PM   #495

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
Was just dumb.

If you want a polished system fit RB do that at the end of the 2nd or beginning go the 3rd.

And let players like Michael Pittman, Tee Higgins, DeAndre Swift, and Jonathan Taylor go by them.

Look at Pittman and Higgins value now.
The pick itself was bad. No defending that part.

I’m just talking about the philosophy behind it. Jonathan Taylor was the clear top running back and would’ve been a Homerun in hindsight.

The Chiefs failed in their evaluation of the running backs, but not their philosophy in taking one.

And I normally hate first round running backs.