Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2024, 03:13 PM  
Andy Reid Supporter

***2024 NFL Combine Thread***

Bout that time fellas. Post all things combine related
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-05-2024, 04:25 PM   #616
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Saw Brugler, Connor Rogers, and Jordan Reid mocks both have us taking Worthy @ 32.

Could be something, could just be speculation based on our history. But EVERYONE is mocking it this week.
Keep in mind it was no secret that Veach loved Henry Ruggs. He also brought in John Ross to camp and then they traded for Mecole Hardman to come back.

They value that speed component a great deal
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-05-2024, 04:28 PM   #617
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by wachashi View Post
After. Everyone is mocking Worthy to the Chiefs at 32 after the combine, it seems.
Seeing a lot of Franklin and worthy after combine , I think buffalo grabs Adonai , some teams could surprise pick WR Bengals/colts if they don’t plan on signing their Higgins and Pittman maybe TB , I think I prefer Ladd over both this guys , Legette looks like a project, we need someone more polished , Coleman might drop but probably not far enough to get in second . Buffalo has tons of licks I could see them moving up into teens if Thomas is there.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 03-05-2024, 04:28 PM   #618
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Keep in mind it was no secret that Veach loved Henry Ruggs. He also brought in John Ross to camp and then they traded for Mecole Hardman to come back.

They value that speed component a great deal
And that's where my opinion swings in the conversation

Is Worthy a better pure WR than McConkey, Coleman, etc? I'm not sure, he may not be but the potential is there.

However I believe with zero doubts that his skill set is what can open up the rest of our offense the most. Having to respect his speed with deep safety help every rep is going to do wonders for guys like Rice and Kelce.

The offense is a living breathing machine, not a sum of its parts. Worthy sets them up to stretch the field for every last yard.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2024, 04:45 PM   #619
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
If you liked Worthy before the 40, it really shouldn't impact your valuation of him. He was always clearly super fast. Maybe we didn't think 4.21, but 4.30 was easy money.

So I don't know that some team in the top 15 is all the sudden gonna be like, yeah NOW we have to get this guy.

If Veach and Andy want him, they do need to go up to 25 range to ensure he's theirs.
I liked him before. I’m just worried that the 4.22 has some hot seat Gm feeling compelled to take him.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-05-2024, 04:45 PM   #620
Rookie

I think if it were as simple as we need a really fast guy to open up the offense, Hardman and his 4.33 40-yard time would have done it. I think if Worthy was capable of being DeVonta Smith, he’d have done it in college. I tend to think as Chiefs fans we to repeat things that have made us successful. In this case, we’ve seen the offense be dynamic with Tyreek and think it could be again with a super speedster. I’m of the mind Tyreek is a Hall of Famer and more often than not, 170 lbs receivers are gadget guys not #1 wideouts.
Semichief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Semichief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Semichief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Semichief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Semichief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Semichief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 03-05-2024, 04:53 PM   #621
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semichief View Post
I think if it were as simple as we need a really fast guy to open up the offense, Hardman and his 4.33 40-yard time would have done it. I think if Worthy was capable of being DeVonta Smith, he’d have done it in college. I tend to think as Chiefs fans we to repeat things that have made us successful. In this case, we’ve seen the offense be dynamic with Tyreek and think it could be again with a super speedster. I’m of the mind Tyreek is a Hall of Famer and more often than not, 170 lbs receivers are gadget guys not #1 wideouts.
I posted a few clips in this thread last night to show that Worthy has already shown a route running ability and willingness to compete for the football that neither Hardman nor MVS ever have. That's the differentiator.

He's a 20 year old kid doing things those two never could. I like Mecole, but it's no secret that he and Patrick have never been able to consistently stay on page and that's because Mecole doesn't run through all his routes or compete for the ball. Mahomes has to make perfect throws that fall into his breadbasket for it to work out.

The idea shouldn't be to replicate Tyreek, but rather DeSean Jackson +.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2024, 06:11 PM   #622
Veteran

In regards to Worthy...I just don't see a GM rolling the dice on a 172 pounder in the top 20. So let's analyze pick 20 on. Who might pull the trigger before us?

Steelers - No. Not a Steelers move whatsoever.
Dolphins - No. Loaded at receiver tons of other needs.
Eagles - No. Already have two #1 receivers.
Texans - No. Already have Tank Dell for similar role.
Cowboys - Maybe? No clue where their draft needs sit.
Packers - No. Loaded with young receivers.
Bucs - No. Dont have a QB who can take advantage of that speed
Bills - Maybe. Allen has a huge arm Bills need a receiver. Wpuld hate to see him drafted there.
Lions - No. Jameson Williams in similar role
Ravens - Maybe? He and Zay Flowers would be a ridiculous duo. Feels like they will have more pressing needs.
49ers - No. Have Aiyuk and Deebo. Also really like Jennings. Purdy doesn't have the arm to take advantage of that speed.
ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 03-05-2024, 06:12 PM   #623
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverIowan View Post
In regards to Worthy...I just don't see a GM rolling the dice on a 172 pounder in the top 20. So let's analyze pick 20 on. Who might pull the trigger before us?

Steelers - No. Not a Steelers move whatsoever.
Dolphins - No. Loaded at receiver tons of other needs.
Eagles - No. Already have two #1 receivers.
Texans - No. Already have Tank Dell for similar role.
Cowboys - Maybe? No clue where their draft needs sit.
Packers - No. Loaded with young receivers.
Bucs - No. Dont have a QB who can take advantage of that speed
Bills - Maybe. Allen has a huge arm Bills need a receiver.
Lions - No. Jameson Williams in similar role
Ravens - Maybe? He and Zay Flowers would be a ridiculous duo. Feels like they will have more pressing needs.
49ers - No. Have Aiyuk and Deebo. Also really like Jennings. Purdy doesn't have the arm to take advantage of that speed.
Bills and Cowboys are the only 2 teams I can see taking him, and the Bills seem to have a preference for bigger WRs.

The Ravens won't pair Flowers with another small WR.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-05-2024, 06:16 PM   #624
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Bills and Cowboys are the only 2 teams I can see taking him, and the Bills seem to have a preference for bigger WRs.

I'm on the horn with the Bucs for pick 26 if Veach/Reid think Worthy is a grand slam. Dont especially want 4.21 speed paired with Josh Allens arm.

Just doesn't feel like a Cowboys move. Dak not really an elite deep ball thrower.
ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 03-05-2024, 06:38 PM   #625
Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverIowan View Post
I'm on the horn with the Bucs for pick 26 if Veach/Reid think Worthy is a grand slam. Dont especially want 4.21 speed paired with Josh Allens arm.

Just doesn't feel like a Cowboys move. Dak not really an elite deep ball thrower.
Sometimes it's not about the deep ball as well as getting separation/cover ground on the intermediate level of the field.

Worthy's 10-yard split is very good as well.
Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-05-2024, 06:45 PM   #626
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post

Agreed about the Bills. I think they are much more likely to try and get Brian Thomas Jr
chiefs1111 would the whole thing.chiefs1111 would the whole thing.chiefs1111 would the whole thing.chiefs1111 would the whole thing.chiefs1111 would the whole thing.chiefs1111 would the whole thing.chiefs1111 would the whole thing.chiefs1111 would the whole thing.chiefs1111 would the whole thing.chiefs1111 would the whole thing.chiefs1111 would the whole thing.
Old 03-05-2024, 07:02 PM   #627
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefs1111 View Post
Agreed about the Bills. I think they are much more likely to try and get Brian Thomas Jr
This would break my heart.
iSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutiSavedLatin is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 03-05-2024, 07:02 PM   #628
MVP

I'm not going to focus solely on the lower half the round to determine where WRs are going to go. We all know that teams overdraft WRs with as much regularity as they do QBs.

Here's the NFL.com list with their projected needs... I'm just gonna highlight my guess as to the "most likely" landing spots are for WRs in R1...

1 Chicago Bears
Bears' biggest needs: IOL, WR, TE, Edge, CB
2 Washington Commanders
Biggest needs: QB, Edge, WR, IOL, LB
3 New England Patriots
Biggest needs: QB, TE, OT, WR, RB
4 Arizona Cardinals
Biggest needs: WR, DT, IOL, Edge, CB
5 Los Angeles Chargers
Biggest needs: CB, RB, DT, TE, C
6 New York Giants (I think they go for a QB but if not add them)
Biggest needs: DT, RB, IOL, Edge, CB
7 Tennessee Titans
Biggest needs: OT, CB, WR, Edge, RB
8 Atlanta Falcons
Biggest needs: QB, WR, Edge, CB, DT
9 Chicago Bears
10 New York Jets
Biggest needs: OT, WR, S, DT, QB
11 Minnesota Vikings
Biggest needs: QB, Edge, OG, LB, DT
12 Denver Broncos
Biggest needs: QB, DT, TE, CB, Edge
13 Las Vegas Raiders
Biggest needs: QB, IOL, OT, CB, RB
14 New Orleans Saints
Biggest needs: Edge, WR, OT, CB, DT
15 Indianapolis Colts
Biggest needs: DT, WR, CB, Edge, S
16 Seattle Seahawks
Biggest needs: QB, LB, IOL, DT, Edge
17 Jacksonville Jaguars
Biggest needs: Edge, OG, WR, CB, OT
18 Cincinnati Bengals - Maybe but OL and DL need work
Biggest needs: WR, OT, DT, TE, CB
19 Los Angeles Rams
Biggest needs: CB, Edge, S, K, QB
20 Pittsburgh Steelers
Biggest needs: CB, OT, IOL, LB, DT
21 Miami Dolphins
Biggest needs: IOL, S, WR, DT, TE
22 Philadelphia Eagles
Biggest needs: RB, WR, CB, LB, Edge
23 Houston Texans
Texans' biggest needs: OT, DT, CB, Edge, WR
24 Dallas Cowboys
Biggest needs: OT, RB, IOL, CB, WR
25 Green Bay Packers
Biggest needs: S, OT, CB, IOL, Edge
26 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Biggest needs: QB, WR, IOL, S, Edge
27 Arizona Cardinals - if not at 4.
28 Buffalo Bills
Biggest needs: S, DT, Edge, WR, CB
29 Detroit Lions
Biggest needs: CB, OG, Edge, WR, DT
30 Baltimore Ravens
Biggest needs: DT, OG, WR, CB, RB
31 San Francisco 49ers
Biggest needs: CB, Edge, OT, IOL, DT
32 Kansas City Chiefs
Biggest needs: DT, WR, OT, CB, RB
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-05-2024, 07:04 PM   #629
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Franklin is only a few months older than Worthy, is taller, weighs more, is fast too and had the second best production in the whole class. Oh, and the icing on the cake is he is a chiefs fan. What does Worthy have that Troy doesn't??
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 03-05-2024, 07:40 PM   #630
Veteran

KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.