Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-28-2024, 07:04 PM   #2
MVP

This is funny now

https://kckingdom.com/posts/chiefs-r...t-01hw82hfxnx8

Quote:
The Chiefs are reportedly zeroing in on one prospect in particular in the first round of the 2024 NFL Draft on Thursday night. While there's been much speculation about what wide receiver Kansas City will take given the likely impending suspension for Rashee Rice, the organization is apparently enamored with BYU offensive tackle Kingsley Suamataia instead.

Tony Pauline of Sportskeeda reported on Tuesday that "multiple sources told me it’s looking more and more as though Kansas City Chiefs will select offensive tackle Kingsley Suamataia with the final pick on Thursday night."
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-28-2024, 07:40 PM   #3
I'll be back.

It's nice to hear we actually had him graded that high and he wasn't a desperate reach.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2024, 08:14 PM   #4
Indian Twitter

The Line King!
philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 04-28-2024, 08:36 PM   #5
Starter

Eaglets are signing Mehki Bechton
Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Icon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-28-2024, 09:06 PM   #6
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icon View Post
Eaglets are signing Mehki Bechton
To play where? And it seems like they don’t have a cap .
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 04-29-2024, 05:35 AM   #7
Starter

That’s a lot of cousins.

“The success of Suamataia’s family in the league certainly didn’t hurt him with the Chiefs. Suamataia’s cousins — left tackle Penei Sewell (Lions), linebacker Noah Sewell (Bears), linebacker Nephi Sewell (Saints), and receiver Puka Nacua (Rams) — all reached the NFL and helped him with his development.”
PatMahomesIsGod ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.
Old 04-29-2024, 08:07 AM   #8
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatMahomesIsGod View Post
That’s a lot of cousins.

“The success of Suamataia’s family in the league certainly didn’t hurt him with the Chiefs. Suamataia’s cousins — left tackle Penei Sewell (Lions), linebacker Noah Sewell (Bears), linebacker Nephi Sewell (Saints), and receiver Puka Nacua (Rams) — all reached the NFL and helped him with his development.”

That has to be one badass family reunion with soooo much good food. I want to go!
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2024, 06:52 AM   #9
Veteran

I doubt Reid is going to start a rookie at left tackle
R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-29-2024, 08:20 AM   #10
In Search of a Life

"The LT can't run block" is pretty low on my give a shits about a LT to be frank.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2024, 08:27 AM   #11
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
"The LT can't run block" is pretty low on my give a shits about a LT to be frank.
It's not quite "Skyy Moore is a great run blocker" or "Frank Clark sets the edge" but it's close. It's probably pretty similar to "Marcus Peters is awful in run support" - I don't like it, but if he does the thing I really care about well, I'll overlook it.

I want my LT credible enough as a run blocker that he doesn't blow up runs between the tackles (and often ours have; Smith lets guys get across his face on interior runs - it's ugly).

It's less about being a guy who blows a hole open off-tackle left and more about being a guy who seals off the backside and gives an interior trap or something time to develop on a short yardage play.

That's my bar. It ain't real high.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2024, 09:32 AM   #12
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
It's not quite "Skyy Moore is a great run blocker" or "Frank Clark sets the edge" but it's close. It's probably pretty similar to "Marcus Peters is awful in run support" - I don't like it, but if he does the thing I really care about well, I'll overlook it.

I want my LT credible enough as a run blocker that he doesn't blow up runs between the tackles (and often ours have; Smith lets guys get across his face on interior runs - it's ugly).

It's less about being a guy who blows a hole open off-tackle left and more about being a guy who seals off the backside and gives an interior trap or something time to develop on a short yardage play.

That's my bar. It ain't real high.
If he turns into a great pass blocker and a passable run blocker, you take that every time. Run blocking seems like something that can be taught with technique.....he seems like a willing blocker so that shouldn't be an issue.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2024, 08:27 AM   #13
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Listening to Verderame’s show with Eric Foton. Eric thinks Kingsley fell bc he was a terrible run blocker in college. 52.9 run block grade per PFF which was the lowest among the top 50 graded pass protectors in college last year.

Fortunately with our offense that will likely never be amplified bc with our new weapons we are throwing the ball probably 75-80% of the time. A given amount of runs for the lead back is around 20-22 a game, so Kingsley would probably only have about 5-7 snaps a game where the RB runs to his side for a running play.

His pass blocking was a completely different story and that’s why we drafted him
Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Agreed. If his worst trait is poor run blocking, who cares. His job is to stop those DE's that are getting paid $25+ million to ruin Mahomes day and our season.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2024, 09:37 AM   #14
In Search of a Life

When is the last time this team got somebody extended early? Feels like we're definitely due with Creed.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2024, 09:40 AM   #15
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
When is the last time this team got somebody extended early? Feels like we're definitely due with Creed.
I was coming to type that....doesn't seem to happen much around the league anymore.

Guys wanna get to FA. I'd guess our guys do as well.