Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-21-2023, 02:41 PM  
Politically Incorrect

Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport is a ****ing zoo-jam packed

It's been close to 4 years since I've been on a plane and after 42 years and 39 countries, I have never seen an airport this jam packed. I heard after COVID it was even WORSE.

I'm sitting here surrounded by about 5000 people with no seats, no room at the bar, people tripping over each other and just a loud mess. Of course everyone rushing the gate to get on first.

I can see I will be drinking often and strong.

Glad it's a short flight......
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2024, 11:21 AM   #181
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
I can see how flying a lot can be exhausting.
Had a friend that flew every Mon to chicago, stayed the week, came home Fri. ugh.

Other than that----people. Anxious people.
you are zone 5-get the **** out of the way for those of us that are zone one. Watched a couple stand up, block everyone, the whole plane filled up, they were almost the last to board. What did they gain?

Never have had a nutcase go crazy-it is just a matter of time.
I flew a decent amount for a few years, but had optional flights home every 2 weeks domestically and every month internationally... rarely used them within the US and never used them when I flew overseas.

Some did what you describe, fly out Sunday night and back every Friday. Idiots don't really stress me out for more than the few seconds it takes to shove through a crowd or wait 5 days for someone to get off the plane, but I'd just think it's a colossal waste of time flying so much for work.... and while I've rarely had to deal with delays and so forth, obviously the more you fly, the more you're going to deal with bad weather and other delays, short or missed layovers, etc.

It's definitely a practice in patience though and I'm more laid back about the stupid shit people do now.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2024, 11:29 AM   #182
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
It's definitely a practice in patience though and I'm more laid back about the stupid shit people do now.

This is the Holy Grail of traveling but it's easier said than done at times........
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2024, 08:14 PM   #183
What's up braj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
The fog has lifted and I can see out my hotel window.

Here is where the Chiefs will be playing on Feb 9, 2025.

We just had a false alarm fire drill and I had to walk down 17 floors.
How was ur hooker this morning
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2024, 08:43 PM   #184
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi View Post
How was ur hooker this morning
Your girlfriend gave great head and only $50.

I can see why you keep her around.
Old 03-03-2024, 09:14 PM   #185
What's up braj?

Quote:
Your girlfriend gave great head and only $50.

I can see why you keep her around.
She wasn’t in New Orleans
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2024, 12:54 AM   #186
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
She wasn’t in New Orleans
That's what you think..........
Old 03-09-2024, 05:32 PM   #187
Politically Incorrect

Today I am witnessing the most ****ed up and over crowded airport situation in my life: Charlotte Airport is out of control. Cancelled flights and delays all over, all the clubs closed due to overcrowding, around 250 people in each airline service counter, no seats, thousands of people standing, hard to walk anywhere without bumping into someone, people arguing, so many people on spring break with kids and tons of shit like stollers, toys and other crap all over.

What a complete disaster.

I need more alcohol.
Old 03-09-2024, 08:20 PM   #188
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Today I am witnessing the most ****ed up and over crowded airport situation in my life: Charlotte Airport is out of control. Cancelled flights and delays all over, all the clubs closed due to overcrowding, around 250 people in each airline service counter, no seats, thousands of people standing, hard to walk anywhere without bumping into someone, people arguing, so many people on spring break with kids and tons of shit like stollers, toys and other crap all over.

I need more alcohol.
Today was a total travel shit show. East coast and Florida weather ****ing everyone. We flew out of KC early and still sat on the runway in Chicago for 2 hours before finally getting to Miami. My buddy and his family had a flight out 40 minutes after us…..flight got cancelled. He may have to charter a private jet to get here in time to join us on the cruise we are going on. Other buddy got delayed out of Sky Harbor for 8 hours…..with his 2 year old. Just a nightmare. Cruise ship gonna sink tomorrow with our luck so far.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2024, 08:22 PM   #189
It was not a fair catch

Welcome to spring break and basketball tourney travel
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-09-2024, 08:29 PM   #190
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Nobody's telling you when to line up.

I've said this before, but I'll board with the last group, thank you very much.

Every minute I don't have to spend in a cramped tube is extremely valuable to me. Especially the minutes where fat people put their crotches next to your face while they play bag tetris in the overhead compartment.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2024, 08:33 PM   #191
What's up braj?

Quote:

I need more alcohol.
Taking a break from my normal hooker comments to verify that Charlotte is the worst airport in the country and I won’t be accepting counter arguments.
Old 03-09-2024, 08:42 PM   #192
MVP

I flew out of Sky Harbor to Charlotte on Thursday and made it by THIIIIIIISSSSS much.
When I landed in Charlotte it was the biggest shit show I've ever seen. Just unreal.
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-09-2024, 10:14 PM   #193
Admitted Planet Junky

Flying will never be as good as it was pre-9/11.
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-09-2024, 10:55 PM   #194
Politically Incorrect

Sitting on the runway at Sky Harbor cause we have no available gates to dock. Soooooooo close to getting home.

Thank God I was in business class for last two flights and had extra room. I never wanted to leave the terminal and get on the plane more than today in Charlotte.
Old 03-09-2024, 10:58 PM   #195
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Taking a break from my normal hooker comments to verify that Charlotte is the worst airport in the country and I won’t be accepting counter arguments.
That can't be right. They have a barbecue restaurant there.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.