Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-14-2024, 10:02 AM   #2
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
I'd rather they pour some money into the team and get at least a competitive team out there. This is like lipstick on a pig
Do taxpayers typically vote to send money for player salaries to sports teams?
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2024, 10:04 AM   #3
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleazar View Post
Do taxpayers typically vote to send money for player salaries to sports teams?

i would

get some damn hitting in here
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2024, 10:08 AM   #4
Cheat Death

As an out of towner this is great as I typically stay in the Crossroads anyway

As a resident it would be nice if there were more transit options but baby steps I guess

Depending on how the footprint shakes out I do feel for some of the potential impact on businesses. The Crossroads has done a really good job of developing itself in a non-commercial way. It would suck to lose that vibe but that typically means it'll develop in another part of the city
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote