Home Mail Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge > Washington DC and The Holy Land

Old 03-29-2020, 12:46 PM  
Sapere Aude

"That is incorrect and grossly uninformed" - Cuomo lies his ass off about ventilators

Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2020, 05:55 PM   #2
Supporter

I see something like this and I wait, and wait. I wait some more. But I'll be damded if any (T) ever comments that your thread privileges be revoked. Yet I wait, and wait, while wondering how lopsided this site actually is. Mods included.

Last edited by eDave; 03-29-2020 at 09:26 PM..
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2020, 09:23 PM   #3
The Dude Abides

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
...Mods included.
In the old days, there was an attempt to be even-handed; they don't even pretend anymore...and yet some still reject the fact that it's become an echo chamber in here...

There is definitely a double-standard in place these days; and it's been like that for a while now...not all of them, but with a couple there is a clear pattern..

Last edited by Mr. Kotter; 03-29-2020 at 09:28 PM..
Mr. Kotter has disabled reputation
Old 03-29-2020, 09:44 PM   #4
Supporter

What was the “lie”?
banyon has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.banyon has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.banyon has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.banyon has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.banyon has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.banyon has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.banyon has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.banyon has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.banyon has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.banyon has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.banyon has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 03-29-2020, 09:53 PM   #5
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter View Post
and yet some still reject the fact that it's become an echo chamber in here...
It's not even a moderate echo chamber. It's like conspiracy theory echo chamber levels.

I don't think there's been a single political issue that hasn't been turned into a globalist plot brought up on this forum.

It's fun to read though!
Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-29-2020, 11:34 PM   #6
We are programmed to receive

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
I see something like this and I wait, and wait. I wait some more. But I'll be damded if any (T) ever comments that your thread privileges be revoked. Yet I wait, and wait, while wondering how lopsided this site actually is. Mods included.
DC isn't, and never has been, moderated the same way as the Lounge.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2020, 11:36 PM   #7
We are programmed to receive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefs4TheWin View Post
It's not even a moderate echo chamber. It's like conspiracy theory echo chamber levels.

I don't think there's been a single political issue that hasn't been turned into a globalist plot brought up on this forum.

It's fun to read though!
If you were really paying attention, you'd realize that's because there is a globalist plot to turn every thread in this forum into a conspiracy theory.

Open your eyes man.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-30-2020, 12:08 AM   #8
Sapere Aude

Quote:
Originally Posted by banyon View Post
What was the “lie”?
Hahahahaha!

This is too funny. If it were Trump, you guys would manage to come up with the right questions to ask, but since it's a Democrat caught in a lie, you guys are dumbfounded.

Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-30-2020, 12:12 AM   #9
Sapere Aude

"The hospitals don't need them yet."

Banyon: hur dur, what's the lie?

I've learned my lesson about ever giving Banyon the benefit of a doubt. Banyon will always - ALWAYS play every issue dishonestly.
Old 03-30-2020, 12:17 AM   #10
Sapere Aude

Here's this clownshow governor the day before (@1:20)...

He we went from "we need 30K ventilators yesterday" to "the hospitals don't need them yet because we're not at, an, um apex, yeah, we're not at an apex."

Banyon: "Makes sense to me!"

lol
Old 03-30-2020, 03:24 AM   #11
Green DNA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco John View Post
"The hospitals don't need them yet."

Banyon: hur dur, what's the lie?

I've learned my lesson about ever giving Banyon the benefit of a doubt. Banyon will always - ALWAYS play every issue dishonestly.
“Which 26,000 people do I decide are going to die?” The phantom 26,000 people that haven’t apexed yet because of course we don’t need them yet.

Lol wut?
2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-30-2020, 03:27 AM   #12
Green DNA

Democrats would be killing Trump if he said that. Along with our beloved orange man bad children here in this forum
2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-30-2020, 08:22 AM   #13
In Search of a Life

One of my best friends is on a ventilator right now because of this virus. It makes me sick listening to these lying D bags like Cuomo- use ventilators as political propaganda.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-30-2020, 09:52 AM   #14
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco John View Post
Here's this clownshow governor the day before (@1:20)...

He we went from "we need 30K ventilators yesterday" to "the hospitals don't need them yet because we're not at, an, um apex, yeah, we're not at an apex."

Banyon: "Makes sense to me!"

lol
OMG it's an expression and now we want to make it literal WE GOT HIM!

I'll expet you to apply this same standard to Trump going forward right?
banyon has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.banyon has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.banyon has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.banyon has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.banyon has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.banyon has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.banyon has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.banyon has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.banyon has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.banyon has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.banyon has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 03-30-2020, 09:58 AM   #15
Green DNA

Quote:
Originally Posted by banyon View Post
OMG it's an expression and now we want to make it literal WE GOT HIM!

I'll expet you to apply this same standard to Trump going forward right?
You don’t think Trump would be getting killed 24/7 if he contradicted himself about something this important that he dramatized?